Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: This forum where did it all gone wrong?  (Read 8129 times)
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Friday, April 24, 2009, 12:08:23 »

Tell me about the camera. Does it take pictures? Can you then look at those pictures as a way of remembering past events?

It takes pictures and then I can view said pictures on a little screen or put them onto a laptop through a wire and view pictures on a bigger screen.

Past events and I have a future events option which is really really handy but I don't really understand how it works and  don't recognise any of the future places or people yet.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
spacey

« Reply #31 on: Friday, April 24, 2009, 12:14:59 »

Sounds amazing! Can I ask how much the camera cost and have you compared this with other outlets that sell the same model? What I'm getting at is did you get a bargain? If you want to use the smiley that wears sunglasses that would enhance your response.
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Friday, April 24, 2009, 12:20:44 »

Sounds amazing! Can I ask how much the camera cost and have you compared this with other outlets that sell the same model? What I'm getting at is did you get a bargain? If you want to use the smiley that wears sunglasses that would enhance your response.

Think it was around 70 quid and I did no comparison at all. Aren't I mischeavous!!

Afro

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
spacey

« Reply #33 on: Friday, April 24, 2009, 12:32:05 »

I'm really pleased with how this is going.

I've done some research into these kind of discussions and it's important to put some links on every reply. I'll start with this picture of a toaster/egg poacher combo that was developed from technology found on a crashed UFO in Roswell.

http://broccolicity.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/egg-toaster.jpg

LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Friday, April 24, 2009, 12:33:13 »

Wow, i could really do with one of those...

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
nevillew
Tripping the light puntastic

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Friday, April 24, 2009, 12:37:05 »

Help ! all TEF posters. I'd really like one of the above gizmos in Spacey's post, but is it possible to get them without the egg poacher part ?

I'm much too idle to do any research myself, so someone please be kind enough to tell me how clever they were in securing said item at the cheapest possible price.  Then perhaps someone else could beat that price ?

Thanking you in anticipation...

Paolo Di Canio, it's Paolo Di Canio
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Friday, April 24, 2009, 12:37:07 »

How do they get the yolks so central?
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Friday, April 24, 2009, 12:39:05 »

For 229 you can get your very own dinosaur!

http://www.wired.co.uk/reviews/gadgets/2009-04/06/pleo-the-dinosaur.aspx

spacey

« Reply #38 on: Friday, April 24, 2009, 12:44:44 »

Help ! all TEF posters. I'd really like one of the above gizmos in Spacey's post, but is it possible to get them without the egg poacher part ?

I'm much too idle to do any research myself, so someone please be kind enough to tell me how clever they were in securing said item at the cheapest possible price.  Then perhaps someone else could beat that price ?

Thanking you in anticipation...

I own one like this. It may not be the same model, but it is made by a chap called Russell Hobbs. It has a setting that enables you to toast bread from frozen! It's like tomorrow's world, but today. I'm not sure how much it cost because Mrs Spacey got it in a sale at Debenhams. I think the comments that satisfied customers have taken the time to leave on the Argos site tell you this is one top quality bread toasting device.

http://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10001&catalogId=1500001501&productId=1500357899&langId=-1&engine=froogle&keyword=Russell+Hobbs+Classic+4+Slice+Toaster#tabrev
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Friday, April 24, 2009, 12:47:55 »

I own one like this. It may not be the same model, but it is made by a chap called Russell Hobbs. It has a setting that enables you to toast bread from frozen! It's like tomorrow's world, but today. I'm not sure how much it cost because Mrs Spacey got it in a sale at Debenhams. I think the comments that satisfied customers have taken the time to leave on the Argos site tell you this is one top quality bread toasting device.

http://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10001&catalogId=1500001501&productId=1500357899&langId=-1&engine=froogle&keyword=Russell+Hobbs+Classic+4+Slice+Toaster#tabrev

But what about Gerald from Norfolk who was less than happy with his purchase but was positively blown away by the classic good looks -

"My main criticism is that if only 2 slices are required you are forced to use the front pair of slots. It would have been better to be able to use either set. The degree of browning is not reliable or consistant and the one side browns more than the other. Overall I am disapointed with this product.. On the plus side the looks are excellent."

spacey

« Reply #40 on: Friday, April 24, 2009, 12:51:59 »

Well you can't please everyone. Look at what Lucifer from South Yorkshire had to say..

"the toaster is fantastic, we love it it's the best toaster we have ever had." 

and Yvonne from Lancashire..

"This is my first 4 slicer and it hasn't dissapointed me yet. The toast comes out better than all the toasters I have had so far(crisp on the outside but still soft in the inside ). Looks lovely with my stainless steel items in the kitchen. Happy with it"

reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Friday, April 24, 2009, 12:57:18 »

Well you can't please everyone. Look at what Lucifer from South Yorkshire had to say..

"the toaster is fantastic, we love it it's the best toaster we have ever had." 

and Yvonne from Lancashire..

"This is my first 4 slicer and it hasn't dissapointed me yet. The toast comes out better than all the toasters I have had so far(crisp on the outside but still soft in the inside ). Looks lovely with my stainless steel items in the kitchen. Happy with it"
TEF I need your help. I'm not up to scratch with the latest bread to toast vector technology. Has anybody used a "4 slicer"? And if so, what are the relative merits and drawbacks compared with, say, your standard "2 slice" model?
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Friday, April 24, 2009, 13:02:51 »

It's not all a happy picture. Local lass Jo from Wilts warns of a potential Health and Safety danger - turns out the toaster gets hot, leading to potentially minutes of crumpet frustration

"Beware this toaster gets very hot on the outside cover..we tried toasting crumpets in it & couldnt pop them up as the outside was too hot."
nevillew
Tripping the light puntastic

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Friday, April 24, 2009, 13:05:30 »

Surely this 'Richard Morphy' model would ease local Jo's concerns ?

http://www.wilkinsonplus.com/invt/0255031

With the added advantage of being used as a 'Top Gear' prop.

Paolo Di Canio, it's Paolo Di Canio
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Friday, April 24, 2009, 13:07:14 »

is it 1080 DPI though ?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to: