Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Unhappy at Sacking of King / New Appointment /The Board  (Read 3747 times)
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Monday, September 26, 2005, 12:21:12 »

Singing I I Iffy Iffy I
Singing I I Iffy Iffy I
Singing I I Iffy
I I Iffy
I I Iffy Iffy I

Beers
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Monday, September 26, 2005, 12:22:00 »

Quote from: "DV85"
Singing I I Iffy Iffy I
Singing I I Iffy Iffy I
Singing I I Iffy
I I Iffy
I I Iffy Iffy I

Beers

Damn right - the Townend massive will be singing that in full voice at Donny!
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Monday, September 26, 2005, 12:23:14 »

Quote from: "Kinky Tom"
Quote from: "DV85"
Singing I I Iffy Iffy I
Singing I I Iffy Iffy I
Singing I I Iffy
I I Iffy
I I Iffy Iffy I

Beers

Damn right - the Townend massive will be singing that in full voice at Donny!

Yep, I want to be there early so when the players and manager hopefully come out to the warm up we can given them a nice reception.
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Monday, September 26, 2005, 12:25:08 »

DV85 your like the cat thats got the cream now Cheesy Never heard you sound so happy!

RED ARMY
le god cuervo

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Monday, September 26, 2005, 12:31:52 »

king had to go, simple as that!

to be honest i really couldnt care less who our next manager is, just so long as king's gone!

this is a great day!!!  Cheesy
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Monday, September 26, 2005, 12:37:00 »

Quote from: "le god cuervo"

to be honest i really couldnt care less who our next manager is, just so long as king's gone!

You will still have to watch the same crap players though with no hope of replacements.....its a shame everyone gets so excited, but nothing has changed if anything relegation is now more or less a certainty.
Spud

« Reply #21 on: Monday, September 26, 2005, 12:41:42 »

Totally agree with that!  Beers
le god cuervo

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Monday, September 26, 2005, 13:00:24 »

Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"
You will still have to watch the same crap players though with no hope of replacements.....its a shame everyone gets so excited, but nothing has changed if anything relegation is now more or less a certainty.

we've been watching crap players come & go for the last 7 years or so. at least with king gone someone else gets a crack at motivating & organising them. if king had stayed for the rest of the season, even til christmas, things would have got worse & worse.

ok onuora's not a world beater, but i'm still getting 100% behind him & i hope he does well for the club. if he doesn't, at least we wont have to listen to the same post match bollox king spouts every time we lose.
fatbury

« Reply #23 on: Monday, September 26, 2005, 13:01:13 »

no it will be post match onoura bollocks like what he writes in the paper .. in fact the same crap he came out with saturday?
Foggy

Ketchup wanker

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Monday, September 26, 2005, 13:04:10 »

AK did all he could with the  very limited resources that were made available. How many of you cheered when Colin Todd/Roy Evans were appointed? and look at the mess they left behind. Kingy didnt always get it right but he was always 100% behind the club.
                       The players need to take a look at their performances and ask themselves if they have helped the situation . I cant say that im overly excited about Iffys position but who else would want to come to Swindon :?  Maybe they should have sacked the never present Mr Carson and not the man who always wore his heart on his sleeve and gave his all for STFC.

Sad to say, i must be on my way
Spud

« Reply #25 on: Monday, September 26, 2005, 13:07:23 »

Quote from: "Foggy"
AK did all he could with the  very limited resources that were made available. How many of you cheered when Colin Todd/Roy Evans were appointed? and look at the mess they left behind. Kingy didnt always get it right but he was always 100% behind the club.
                       The players need to take a look at their performances and ask themselves if they have helped the situation . I cant say that im overly excited about Iffys position but who else would want to come to Swindon :?  Maybe they should have sacked the never present Mr Carson and not the man who always wore his heart on his sleeve and gave his all for STFC.

This bloke that wore his heart on his sleeve is this the same man that tells supporters to 'fuck off'?

I really dont think we would start winning just because the Poison Dwarf turns up. :roll:
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Monday, September 26, 2005, 13:09:47 »

Quote from: "fatbury"
no it will be post match onoura bollocks like what he writes in the paper .. in fact the same crap he came out with saturday?

if the team wins he can talk as much bull as he likes...
adje

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Monday, September 26, 2005, 13:10:49 »

If you dont go by results,falling attendances,low morale and unhappy fans how else do you judge a manager?If it wasn't about these issues,no manager would ever get the sack!

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
le god cuervo

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Monday, September 26, 2005, 13:10:59 »

Quote from: "Spuddy_STFC"
This bloke that wore his heart on his sleeve is this the same man that tells supporters to 'fuck off'?

...and the same man that tried to take the club to court when they got rid of him the first time. yep, he really loves us.
Spud

« Reply #29 on: Monday, September 26, 2005, 13:12:11 »

...and the same man that tried to take the club to court when they got rid of him the first time. yep, he really loves us.

Exactly, he couldnt give 2 shits about the club.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: