Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 ... 27   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon V Franchise.  (Read 30498 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #210 on: Saturday, March 7, 2009, 19:00:04 »

On another note, does anyone have the email address for the stadium manager and Nick Watkins, I am pissed off about something and need to vent my spleen.

Was it the fact that 'somebody' forgot to mark the line out on the DRS side Stratton bank half. Or was it they ran out of pasties. Both terrible crimes I think you'll agree.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #211 on: Saturday, March 7, 2009, 19:01:18 »

that c*nt winkleman was sat in front of me and at the final whistle he said: "you let us out of jail". I agreed with him, which really annoyed me.
Juddie you would have achieved legendary status  ( if you haven't achieved it already ) if you'd have chinned the fucker. You might have had to do a 6 month stretch but that would have been more than compensated for by my eternal thanks.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #212 on: Saturday, March 7, 2009, 19:01:26 »

They ran out of beer in the Arkells at half time. Criminal!
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #213 on: Saturday, March 7, 2009, 19:02:30 »

Juddie you would have achieved legendary status  ( if you haven't achieved it already ) if you'd have chinned the fucker. You might have had to do a 6 month stretch but that would have been more than compensated for by my eternal thanks.

That was a 'dropping the nut' chance gone!

Clems Army!
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #214 on: Saturday, March 7, 2009, 19:03:00 »

Di Matteo reckons they should have had a penalty in the second half for handball. Having not been at the game, I'll just assume he's talking bollocks.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #215 on: Saturday, March 7, 2009, 19:03:58 »

No, I've seen them given but it would have been harsh. Shot hit defenders hand, which wasn't completely by his side. But ball to hand IMHO.
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #216 on: Saturday, March 7, 2009, 19:04:14 »

I have no idea what Berniman is getting his knickers in a twist about, but I saw what could only be described as a very near miss in the car park at the final whistle.  Stewards are supposed to hold the cars back to allow the foot people to get away, some cunt in a jag decided he wasn't waiting, nearly knocked down a little kid, steward ran to car, and nearly got knocked over himself.  And the cunt still didn't stop.  Get me the stadium manager's e-mail adress as well please!
juddie

Ignore
« Reply #217 on: Saturday, March 7, 2009, 19:04:43 »

ha ha. there was one incident where I almost went wading in. he had a go at the ref for one of his players getting booked for kicking the ball away. he stood up and said he'd never seen anything like it. I told him his player kicked the ball away, got a yellow, that's how it works and could he sit down for f*ck sake. I then aid to my oldm man, you may have to meet my outside toay, cos he's gonna get a smack in the chops before th game is out.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #218 on: Saturday, March 7, 2009, 19:04:54 »

The ref had a bit of problem with handball all game. Gave it against Greer for a ball to hand incident and then didn't spot any one of 3 of theirs that were hand to ball.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #219 on: Saturday, March 7, 2009, 19:05:22 »

Di Matteo reckons they should have had a penalty in the second half for handball. Having not been at the game, I'll just assume he's talking bollocks.

There was a shot blasted in and all the dons fans shouted for hand ball, it really was a rocket of a shot and I thought it hit their player anyway but the guy behind me said that it was a blatant handball it all went so quick I didnt see a thing.

Also I feel dirty saying this, fair play to the dons fans for giving our cup heros a standing ovations at the start. Other than that thought they were fucking shit with a stupid fucking drummer bastard cunts.
ibelieveinmrreeves
Should've gone to Specsavers

Ignore
« Reply #220 on: Saturday, March 7, 2009, 19:06:11 »

Thought Nalis had his best game for us today. Still wasn't good enough, but he looked a lot more determined and put himself about a bit.

Gutted we didn't win that today. Although I felt we bossed the game I'm dubious as to whether we could produce this kind of performance against the likes of Hereford. Haven't quite given up the ghost yet but I'm quite prepared for relegation.

Even men with steel hearts love to see a dog on the pitch.
juddie

Ignore
« Reply #221 on: Saturday, March 7, 2009, 19:07:54 »

I'm staggered peope think nalis played well. thought he was laughably bad.

funny old game!
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #222 on: Saturday, March 7, 2009, 19:08:00 »

Also I feel dirty saying this, fair play to the dons fans for giving our cup heros a standing ovations at the start. Other than that thought they were fucking shit with a stupid fucking drummer bastard cunts.
You should feel dirty , if not even ashamed of yourself - cunts every single one of them.  
ibelieveinmrreeves
Should've gone to Specsavers

Ignore
« Reply #223 on: Saturday, March 7, 2009, 19:09:04 »

Oh and Durso is a blind cunt. Emphasis on cunt.

Even men with steel hearts love to see a dog on the pitch.
juddie

Ignore
« Reply #224 on: Saturday, March 7, 2009, 19:09:32 »

agreed, durso was fucking awful.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 ... 27   Go Up
Print
Jump to: