Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 ... 27   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon V Franchise.  (Read 30489 times)
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #195 on: Saturday, March 7, 2009, 18:46:58 »

I very much doubt cox chose to play so deep

Things get better but they never get good
michael
The Dude Abides

Ignore
« Reply #196 on: Saturday, March 7, 2009, 18:47:09 »

I think the lack of boo's today support my thoughts that O'Hanlon is a good player who has done well for himself, and that we are over that now. He had an 'alright' game.

We probably should have won but overall it is a good point against a strong side. The positives I take are that I didn't see anyone out there today who was better than our best: As per usual, when we walk out Cox is the best player on the pitch, though he should he scored today, and was relatively subdued.

Morrison was good, but helped enormously by Greer, who impresses me more by the day: We must try and sign this geezer if we can.

As I have said before, the key games for us are ORIENT and HEREFORD at home.

I did chuckle to myself when the away fans sang "you only sing when you're winning", because that was by quite-some-way the most away fans they've brought here, coinciding with them doing well. And still less than we took there.

The relegation battle goes up to 17th, and we still play all of those who are active.

It is still in our own hands.
juddie

Ignore
« Reply #197 on: Saturday, March 7, 2009, 18:47:28 »

agree with all of that berniman.
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #198 on: Saturday, March 7, 2009, 18:47:59 »

Yes, Brez could have done better but Morrison had the chance to clear and didn't.  First rule of defending - clear your lines!
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #199 on: Saturday, March 7, 2009, 18:50:30 »

first rule of goal keepering, catch the ball!!!!

Mr. Michael, even if we beat both Orient and Hereford, thats only an extra 6 points. That wouldnt be enough so we have more than just two vital games left.

They are all cup finals but then I doubt any of our players have actually played in a cup final.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #200 on: Saturday, March 7, 2009, 18:52:38 »

Post from a dongs fan on tff

Absolutely battered we were. That should have ended Swindon 7 Franchise 2

No complaints regarding the red card, even a captain can only gob of so much and a silly trip for the second yellow.

At least he's honest!

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #201 on: Saturday, March 7, 2009, 18:52:54 »

not at all,just didn't perform well today.

Except for his pin point accurate cross on to Paynter's head for the goal.
michael
The Dude Abides

Ignore
« Reply #202 on: Saturday, March 7, 2009, 18:53:41 »

The referee was pretty poor to be honest. Who was he?

Ignore
« Reply #203 on: Saturday, March 7, 2009, 18:54:03 »

Except for his pin point accurate cross on to Paynter's head for the goal.

yep
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #204 on: Saturday, March 7, 2009, 18:55:34 »

The referee was pretty poor to be honest. Who was he?

D'Urso.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #205 on: Saturday, March 7, 2009, 18:55:41 »

Cheers Juddie!

Now does anyone want to give me an email address for the stadium manager and Nick Watkins?

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
juddie

Ignore
« Reply #206 on: Saturday, March 7, 2009, 18:56:04 »

that c*nt winkleman was sat in front of me and at the final whistle he said: "you let us out of jail". I agreed with him, which really annoyed me.
santasdead

« Reply #207 on: Saturday, March 7, 2009, 18:56:36 »

I wasnt there,but i think giving greer the captaincy as a loan player is something wilson has done as incentive for him to come here at the end of his contract at the end of the season.

also with whats been said about cox being  too deep, i think that because its been said timlin and nalis were passengers for some parts,and were also defensily minded,maybe cox was the link between attack and defense if the ball was played down the middle? radio said he was seen as an attacking midfielder at reading, so maybe its just his game and wilson told him to try it out today...just possibilities, good to see players putting effort in, bit of an arse about the result.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #208 on: Saturday, March 7, 2009, 18:56:55 »

that c*nt winkleman was sat in front of me and at the final whistle he said: "you let us out of jail". I agreed with him, which really annoyed me.

I would've twatted him juddie.
juddie

Ignore
« Reply #209 on: Saturday, March 7, 2009, 18:58:55 »

samdy, I had to stop myself, believe me. He talk a lot of shit. I kept saying things like: "this lot are the worse team I've seen here this year" and  " greer is so much better than o'hanlon, and he was free", which I think wound him up.

was tempting to smack him, espeially as I'd had a couple.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 ... 27   Go Up
Print
Jump to: