Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 39   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Oxford tickets  (Read 88341 times)
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Monday, January 30, 2012, 18:16:05 »

I'm in.

Like Prison Break this.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Monday, January 30, 2012, 20:14:15 »

I am turning up at 6am for tickets.....no way am i turning up at nine waiting to 11 then get turned away,will have to dig my flask out :gay:
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #32 on: Monday, January 30, 2012, 20:20:58 »

I just wish they would announce whether they are definitely showing it live at the CG. Its like they're letting us down in stages. First of all a temporary stand - then no. Then 1200 tickets and we'll try and beam it live on a big screen - no. Then we'll try and show it live at the CG on smaller screens - but no news yet. 
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Monday, January 30, 2012, 20:22:55 »

There's a wedding event in the Legends on the matchday I believe!
König

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Monday, January 30, 2012, 20:28:16 »

There's a wedding event in the Legends on the matchday I believe!

tcchhh this is much more important than a wedding, chuck em in the arkells concourse that'll do
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Monday, January 30, 2012, 20:30:22 »

Serious question. What would happen if 100 or so Town fans turned up without tickets and stood on boxes looking over the fence ?

Police just move them on ?

It would look like duck hunt at the fair?
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Monday, January 30, 2012, 20:31:37 »

There is probably about enough time before March to dig a tunnel, Great Escape style.  (But in reverse, obviously.  You'd be trying to tunnel in to enemy territory.)

This satellite view shows a copse just a few hundred yards to the north east of the ground.  We find a secluded spot there and start digging, aiming to come up again underneath the away stand.  Getting rid of the excess spoil could be a problem; a little ingenuity, like in the film, would overcome that though.

Who's with me?

Cannot believe you had this idea and didn't reference Escape to Victory - all we need is a tunnel under the communal bath, a pitch invasion...
Coca Fola

« Reply #37 on: Monday, January 30, 2012, 21:49:33 »

I'll probably be sleeping outside the club shop in a sleeping bag.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Monday, January 30, 2012, 23:11:42 »

Yeah, fuck doing any of that. It's only football

Things get better but they never get good
skay

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Tuesday, January 31, 2012, 00:52:58 »

not missing this match for the world. 5am for myself via greenbridge macdonaldes
Spud

« Reply #40 on: Tuesday, January 31, 2012, 01:47:31 »

a) It isn't, but he has always been very helpfull when I have contacted him before about tickets.
b) Nothing, just trying to increase my chances by explaining that I live in London, already bought train tickets, can't afford to re-book etc. Got to be worth a try.

Pardon my ignorance, but what gives you preferential treatment over everybody else just because you had already pre booked train tickets?!
DRS

« Reply #41 on: Tuesday, January 31, 2012, 04:01:29 »

He has already said it doesn't.If you don't ask you don't get.On a more serious note if i was Ralphy i would email saying considering i commited to a 5 year season ticket then maybe they can bare that loyalty in mind for this game.
nevillew
Tripping the light puntastic

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Tuesday, January 31, 2012, 07:48:13 »

There is probably about enough time before March to dig a tunnel, Great Escape style.  (But in reverse, obviously.  You'd be trying to tunnel in to enemy territory.)

This satellite view shows a copse just a few hundred yards to the north east of the ground.  We find a secluded spot there and start digging, aiming to come up again underneath the away stand.  Getting rid of the excess spoil could be a problem; a little ingenuity, like in the film, would overcome that though.

Who's with me?

I could be the Donald Pleasence character who deal with the forgeries if you like, my eyesight's not that good, and someone could help me through the tunnel (it'd need to be quite large though)

Paolo Di Canio, it's Paolo Di Canio
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Tuesday, January 31, 2012, 08:31:58 »

Escape to Victory, classic. John Wark is the only player from that film I've seen play. I thought he was about 100 in 1996, turns out he was about the same age as I am now. Fuck.
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Tuesday, January 31, 2012, 09:11:50 »

Escape to Victory, classic. John Wark is the only player from that film I've seen play. I thought he was about 100 in 1996, turns out he was about the same age as I am now. Fuck.

So you were right in the first place...

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 39   Go Up
Print
Jump to: