Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Too fat to work  (Read 6312 times)
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« on: Wednesday, March 18, 2009, 11:53:28 »

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/5004431/Family-who-are-too-fat-to-work-say-22000-worth-of-benefits-is-not-enough.html

Worst excuse ever!!  Angry

"All that healthy food, like fruit and veg, is too expensive. We're fat because it's in our genes. Our whole family is overweight,"

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
overthehill

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, March 18, 2009, 11:59:19 »

The "chubby" blonde daughter has been on the last two series of X Factor.(Daddy chose the dress)
Useless piece of information I know.

When you're smiling.........
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, March 18, 2009, 12:02:48 »

This is interesting because I'm about the same size as the old boy. I've never had a day on the dole in my life. I've not had a day sick for over a year. My size is not hereditary - its my lifestyle - too much beer, food and too little exercise. If I was sacked tomorrow I'm confident I'd get another job even in this economic climate -although, I'd rather not put it to the test.
I'd like to know what their hereditary problem is and what they've attempted to do about it.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, March 18, 2009, 12:04:24 »

I'd like to know what their hereditary problem is and what they've attempted to do about it.
Laziness. And they've done fuck all because they can't be arsed
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, March 18, 2009, 12:11:03 »

The family from Blackburn claim £22,508 a year in benefits

I was worried about getting by if I lose my job, no I wonder whether quitting and living the FB dream lifestyle is the way to go.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, March 18, 2009, 12:16:16 »

That's it, I'm going to make a massive Calorieburger.
flammableBen

« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, March 18, 2009, 12:28:46 »

Why is image 2 of 2 on that article a scan of the front cover of closer magazine?  Am I missing something, or is that where the telegraph nicked the story?
Rustle
Prediction League Champion 2012/13

TEF World Cup Stunners Champion 2010

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, March 18, 2009, 12:50:29 »

Emma, said: "I'm a student and don't have time to exercise" she said "We all want to lose weight.

Well stop eating the bacon butties midday then..

How can fruit and vegtables be expensive yet they manage to afford to buy packet's of bacon.

lazy cunt's.
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Wednesday, March 18, 2009, 12:51:57 »

I want to rip of there disgusting fat arms and beat them to death with them

They are grotesque and greeedy and I hope they all die slow painful fat induced deaths!

p.s closer = poor mans Heat magazine

pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday, March 18, 2009, 12:54:21 »

Emma, said: "I'm a student and don't have time to exercise"
Yeah, cos you're absolutely flat out being a part-time FE student aren't you? Not even time to squeeze in a 30-minute walk. Bet you find plenty of time to go and piss all my fucking tax up against a wall three nights a week though don't you?
A Gent Orange

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Wednesday, March 18, 2009, 12:54:32 »

No one is too fat to work. We gave Gary Elkins a contract after all. Proof if proof be need be.
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Wednesday, March 18, 2009, 12:54:35 »

I shudder to think how much we the taxpayer pays out a year to fat slobs like this across the country.

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Wednesday, March 18, 2009, 12:55:32 »

obviously they get too much in benefits to be able to eat so much and be the sizes they are.their benefits should be scrapped and then the cunts will have to get up off their fat fucking arses and get work.
scum like that should be neutered as they aint fit to breed and add anything positive to british society.the medical conditions they have are from their lifestyle choice, and will now have medical care at our expence too.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, March 18, 2009, 12:58:18 by arriba » Logged
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Wednesday, March 18, 2009, 12:56:13 »

Well there obviously is a "fat gene" in female side of that family and is 22,000 for 4 adults really that excessive an income even if it is benefits?  

Also I think eating healthily is more expensive.Not because the actual food is more expensive  but because of waste,you also need to be able to shop every other day,which I dont have time to do although the fatty family dont have that excuse.Ive been trying to eat 5 a day for the last month and I find it bloody hard.I find it equally as impossible to drink the required amount of water.Funnily enough I wouldnt find it that hard to eat 5 packets of crisps and drink 5 pints of beer though. Smiley

/
W56196272
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Wednesday, March 18, 2009, 12:59:04 »

How can fruit and vegtables be expensive yet they manage to afford to buy packet's of bacon.

It's ridiculous isn't it. It's far cheaper to buy a few kilo's of fresh fruit and veg than to go buying ready made fat saturated crap.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: