Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Cheltenham V Swindon Matchday Thread.  (Read 9006 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #120 on: Saturday, August 25, 2007, 23:14:22 »

Forgot to mention what a complete and utter joke the Roberts booking was. He went for a loose ball that the kipper had spilled, the keeper weent for it too. End of story.  Stroud was a grade A cock muncher.

I think Higgs performance was good, excellent shot stopping but not flawless (couple of dodgy takes/kicks. Brez @ Hartlepool was surely a better display.
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #121 on: Sunday, August 26, 2007, 00:40:02 »

Quote from: "Batch"
I think Higgs performance was good, excellent shot stopping but not flawless (couple of dodgy takes/kicks.)

Perhaps not flawless, but he almost did everything he had to.  The dodgy kicks/takes were not important as we did nothing with them.  The spill for Roberts to slide in (totally crap booking, as you said...ball was loose), was still a good save.

Cheers

Donkey

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #122 on: Sunday, August 26, 2007, 06:08:36 »

I though the ref was a joke, two stone wall penalties one for us and one for them and many poor decisions.
The bloody stewards got on my nerves everytime something good happened on the pitch they moved to the front and stood in my way.

We should have won but could have lost. The encouraging thing is we are playing good football and creating chances, hopefully we can get a striker soon who can finish them off.

Also their support was almost non-existent, very poor

I come from a land down-under
Spud

« Reply #123 on: Sunday, August 26, 2007, 08:27:17 »

Quote from: "Dachauer"
Also their support was almost non-existent, very poor

And they had the cheek to sing "your not singing anymore!" when they equalised!
sonic youth

« Reply #124 on: Sunday, August 26, 2007, 12:00:30 »

that diving cunt on the left-hand side for cheltenham was an embarrassment to football.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: