Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 18   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon v Eastleigh Matchday Thread  (Read 39676 times)
DarloSTFC84

Twittah.. @DarloJAG84

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: Tuesday, November 15, 2016, 21:52:07 »

It's disappointing yes, but who is actually surprised?
And people calling it unacceptable are deluded. We lost a game, you want Sherwood to resign?

Really?? Fucking hell.

Roaming the land while you sleep..
The Saint

« Reply #106 on: Tuesday, November 15, 2016, 21:53:12 »

If you don't accept it, then it implies you want change.
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: Tuesday, November 15, 2016, 21:53:42 »

What the fuck are you drinking ??

Life is a Rollercoaster - Just gotta ride it.
1989Monkey

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: Tuesday, November 15, 2016, 21:53:49 »

Well that has to be one of the most embarassing performances I have ever witnessed! How the whole team can play 90mins without winning one first, second or third ball I will ever know. People will gove plaudits to Eastleigh but apart from taking their goals well I don't think they did anything but then again they didn't need to.

Not one player came out of that game with any credit what so ever!

Referee clueless on timewasting! When a keeper catches the ball and he has it in his hamds you can't wave your hand for him to hurry up. The ball is actice and therefore if he takes too long its a free kick not a get on with it.

There will be major changes in january and there has to be. In the meantime why can't Tom Smith play instead of Rogers as he at least adds some bite to the team.

Least we get to concentrate on our relegation battle.....
adje

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: Tuesday, November 15, 2016, 21:55:42 »

Luke Williams "it was literally men against boys".

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
REDBUCK

« Reply #110 on: Tuesday, November 15, 2016, 21:56:17 »

Yes we lost a game - but its the manner in which we lost and to team of nobodys.

Things is their nobodys were better than our nobody's
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: Tuesday, November 15, 2016, 21:56:34 »

It's unacceptable to lose in the manner that Town did at home to a non-league side. It doesn't mean I want wholesale managerial changes. We've already got two managers for goodness sake.
Flashheart

« Reply #112 on: Tuesday, November 15, 2016, 21:57:52 »

Oh, do fuck off.

I'm one of the most 'happy clappy' members here, but you are talking shite. TODAY was not acceptable.

You're being just as bad as those that that are persistently negative. You are the anti-newmarketred/Bart
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #113 on: Tuesday, November 15, 2016, 21:59:22 »

That was the most comically inept performance I've ever seen. The bunch of fucking tosspots. Special mention for Doughty who was extra dog shit tonight.

Unable to fashion a chance against a non league team who made us look chumps. No heart, no skill, no fucking use.

I've just about had it.
JoeMezz

Ignore
« Reply #114 on: Tuesday, November 15, 2016, 22:02:07 »

Goes back to a comment I saw on here, think it was from Reg, let's hope we're still in the mix come January and then we can sign some players to help us stay up. Going to be very tough collecting points with this group, even with 'the Sherwood effect'
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: Tuesday, November 15, 2016, 22:03:48 »

I'm past caring about the Cup, I take it as a given that we've slipped so far as a club that we'll lose to any half way decent non league side, at least it wasn't in the TV game. I've said this morning that the best we might hope for would be a draw based on lacking the fitness for 2 games in a week and the mental strength for back to back wins.

The crowd size shows many fans have given up as well. From a very early stage this season has beeen about staying up...Sherwood's main work should be about some strengthening in Jan, as this squad is very capable of Div 4  next season....conversely don't think Eastleigh are good enough to make it up.
The Saint

« Reply #116 on: Tuesday, November 15, 2016, 22:08:26 »

Oh, do fuck off.

I'm one of the most 'happy clappy' members here, but you are talking shite. TODAY was not acceptable.

You're being just as bad as those that that are persistently negative. You are the anti-newmarketred/Bart

I'm just suggesting people keep a sense of perspective. I didn't watch the game. Fair play to those that did. We are shit, I'm not surprised so forgive me if I don't foam at the mouth about it.

Maybe need to be clear what unacceptable means. We lost, it's shit, but I can accept it.

DarloSTFC84

Twittah.. @DarloJAG84

Ignore
« Reply #117 on: Tuesday, November 15, 2016, 22:10:37 »

I'm past caring about the Cup, I take it as a given that we've slipped so far as a club that we'll lose to any half way decent non league side, at least it wasn't in the TV game. I've said this morning that the best we might hope for would be a draw based on lacking the fitness for 2 games in a week and the mental strength for back to back wins.

The crowd size shows many fans have given up as well. From a very early stage this season has beeen about staying up...Sherwood's main work should be about some strengthening in Jan, as this squad is very capable of Div 4  next season....conversely don't think Eastleigh are good enough to make it up.

The crowd size is dropping and dropping, I don't blame the ones who aren't going.. I'm one of them.

There's a reason why these players with experience in the Football League have dropped into non-league.. and it's not solely based on wages.

Roaming the land while you sleep..
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #118 on: Tuesday, November 15, 2016, 22:13:55 »

It's disappointing yes, but who is actually surprised?
And people calling it unacceptable are deluded. We lost a game, you want Sherwood to resign?

No I want Sherwood to fix it. If you think that was an acceptable performance you are very very wrong. It was an embarrassment at times. I'd hope Sherwood takes that view too, because if he accepts it then we are fucked.
woolster

« Reply #119 on: Tuesday, November 15, 2016, 22:18:40 »

and its trending on twitter Embarrassed
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 18   Go Up
Print
Jump to: