Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18 19   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon V leyton Orient Matchday thread  (Read 25276 times)
flammableBen

« Reply #240 on: Sunday, December 6, 2009, 21:13:45 »

How sure are you though Rob? Due to England's fucked up defamation law, I think that we'd have to prove what we were discussing was true. But then any complaint would have to prove that there'd been any actual damages, which is probably ok.

What twat said we should talk about it?

Ignore
« Reply #241 on: Sunday, December 6, 2009, 21:14:45 »

looks like melinda messenger
Spy

Ignore
« Reply #242 on: Sunday, December 6, 2009, 21:16:41 »

OK, own up, who has or is considering having a wank looking at that pic?
Processed Beats

I drop beats from this processed meat.

Ignore
« Reply #243 on: Sunday, December 6, 2009, 21:19:08 »

I was taught by her for two years Cheesy ... if there's a straight male in the entire establishment of Dorcan Technology College who hasnt longed after her then i'll piss in the qeen's hat
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #244 on: Sunday, December 6, 2009, 21:23:05 »

It's a long and tangled web, but it's fair to say they are together.  It is indeed your ex teacher Red, I know a few of them.
Processed Beats

Ignore
« Reply #245 on: Sunday, December 6, 2009, 21:23:59 »

Are you one of my ex teachers as well? :L
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #246 on: Sunday, December 6, 2009, 21:27:37 »

Nope, but Mr Laker didn't get his job without someone getting him through College you know.  I'm hardly someone who cand hide behind cries of privacy, so I can't very well pretend to be all coy.  I'm related to a now ex Dorcan teacher, who married a still current Dorcan teacher and my best friend teaches Business Studies at Dorcan.

Oddly, another relative of mines teaches in Windsor and I'm about to be Best Man for another teacher from Cheltenham.
Processed Beats

Ignore
« Reply #247 on: Sunday, December 6, 2009, 21:28:29 »

Oh, do tell who these are Smiley

I May know them Smiley
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #248 on: Sunday, December 6, 2009, 21:29:21 »

Matyla, Laker & now Matyla - can't remember her old surname but was also in Drama
Processed Beats

Ignore
« Reply #249 on: Sunday, December 6, 2009, 21:31:03 »

Ohhh such a legend :L
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #250 on: Sunday, December 6, 2009, 21:38:09 »

Tis true, my son was also at that prom and did mention that her date was JPM! He didn't tell me she was dolly though! I will have to have a father son chat with that boy, parent evenings could have been so much better!

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Spencer_White

« Reply #251 on: Sunday, December 6, 2009, 21:40:29 »

My original post was aimed at the people praising Greer's performance yesterday. I was going over the top a bit with "fucking shit" but he didn't have a good game and anyone who says otherwise is on another planet. I just get a bit sick with the love fest being held for certain players, who can do no wrong in some people's eyes.

It works the other way as well. Some people would always slag off McNamee no matter what kind of game he had.

Being blind and partisan should be what being a football fan is all about. Not 'ooh I only gave him a 3 out of 10' and all that bollocks. If you cant be happy with a win that takes us into the PO positions then what can you be happy with.

Greer is a great player and our best captain for years. The best 2 centre backs weve had this decade. Orient scored yesterday, but only from outside the box, which should be where the keeper earns his money.
Processed Beats

Ignore
« Reply #252 on: Sunday, December 6, 2009, 21:41:25 »

Who's your son? I might know him Smiley
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #253 on: Sunday, December 6, 2009, 21:57:11 »

Being blind and partisan should be what being a football fan is all about. Not 'ooh I only gave him a 3 out of 10' and all that bollocks. If you cant be happy with a win that takes us into the PO positions then what can you be happy with.

Greer is a great player and our best captain for years. The best 2 centre backs weve had this decade. Orient scored yesterday, but only from outside the box, which should be where the keeper earns his money.

When did I say I wasn't happy with the game and us winning? Or that Greer is a shit defender?
Spencer_White

« Reply #254 on: Sunday, December 6, 2009, 22:12:15 »

For me I am full of pride for the team again. If stay away fans arent comming its their loss. I cant wait for the next game.

Why spoil it?
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18 19   Go Up
Print
Jump to: