Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon V leyton Orient Matchday thread  (Read 25108 times)
Spy

Ignore
« Reply #255 on: Sunday, December 6, 2009, 22:13:52 »

Am I the only one who thought the first half was boring?
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #256 on: Sunday, December 6, 2009, 22:48:47 »

yes
deltaincline

« Reply #257 on: Monday, December 7, 2009, 00:00:48 »

Just watched our highlights on the FL show. Claridge got a stiffy trying to compare his younger self with Charlie Austin, the cunt.

Lucas looked dodgy on both their goals but he made that miracle save as well. Like Greer, he's entitled to an off day.

santasdead

« Reply #258 on: Monday, December 7, 2009, 00:08:48 »

Just watched our highlights on the FL show. Claridge got a stiffy trying to compare his younger self with Charlie Austin, the cunt.

Lucas looked dodgy on both their goals but he made that miracle save as well. Like Greer, he's entitled to an off day.

They were well placed shots to be fair, would be an awkward bounce for keepers even in dry conditions - the wet surface just made it even harder. That double save was top class though - an off day? I think not. Although the striker should've done better with the header.

If Claridges career is anything to go by, Austin will probably not be looking forward to it. Being a pundit on a TV football show where they have a blonde, female, Leeds fan presenting will be something I hope he never wants to do.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #259 on: Monday, December 7, 2009, 00:09:01 »

How was it boring?

It's All Good..............
flammableBen

« Reply #260 on: Monday, December 7, 2009, 00:22:08 »

I haven't been to a game since the tail end of last season. That's not really important though...

Even from just reading on here, there seems to be a proper buzz about the club for the first time in a long time. Hopefully some real support can be built on the back of it.

We really haven't had a buzz like this since Kingy was in charge. Even once he'd devided the fans there was always a 'buzz'. I'm not really sure how he did it.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #261 on: Monday, December 7, 2009, 00:27:36 »

When did I say I wasn't happy with the game and us winning? Or that Greer is a shit defender?
I think it might have been when you called him "fucking shit" that led people into that misapprehension
flammableBen

« Reply #262 on: Monday, December 7, 2009, 00:35:01 »

I think it might have been when you called him "fucking shit" that led people into that misapprehension

Oh come on paul... You can't be one to have a go at a few words. Didn't you once claim that Alan (talktalk) was like a semi-brain dead puppy who'd tried to grasp basic politics from an understanding of who'd buy him the next can of Pedigree Chum?
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #263 on: Monday, December 7, 2009, 00:59:22 »

How was it boring?

SAME OLD ,SAME OLD!!

Ref blew the whistle, always Swindon at home at the county ground, pies overpriced....yawn!!

Clems Army!
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #264 on: Monday, December 7, 2009, 01:10:38 »

I thought the first 20 mins were really good. Then it was a lot of possession play but no end pass or product.
trogladite

« Reply #265 on: Monday, December 7, 2009, 01:14:51 »

I haven't been to a game since the tail end of last season. That's not really important though...

Even from just reading on here, there seems to be a proper buzz about the club for the first time in a long time. Hopefully some real support can be built on the back of it.

We really haven't had a buzz like this since Kingy was in charge. Even once he'd devided the fans there was always a 'buzz'. I'm not really sure how he did it.

I think it's very important that you havn't been to a game since last season.  I'm always interested in the reason for stay away fans.
With some good football on show, my only concern with Swindon Town is the lack of atmosphere at the County Ground.  Every empty seat is a problem.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #266 on: Monday, December 7, 2009, 01:30:37 »

Ben's got no money, although I'm not quite sure he'd pry himself away from the bar stool every home game even if he did Smiley
flammableBen

« Reply #267 on: Monday, December 7, 2009, 02:18:22 »

Yeah, what si said. I did a good run towards the end of last season when there were lots of spare season tickets about.
Spy

Ignore
« Reply #268 on: Monday, December 7, 2009, 07:21:37 »

How was it boring?

I didn't think we played with any intensity in that first half.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #269 on: Monday, December 7, 2009, 10:46:04 »

I didn't think we played with any intensity in that first half.

I thought some of the football was superb. OK we didn't get the last pass right to unlock the defence but we looked organised, determined, skillful and in control.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19   Go Up
Print
Jump to: