Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: John Terry - thoughts?  (Read 3651 times)
theacademic

Ignore
« on: Sunday, February 5, 2012, 07:59:52 »

Recently, I have been conducting academic research on the latest incidents of racism in football and whether this is a new phase or has been present for a number of years. Today (Friday) John Terry has been removed as captain of England ahead of his court appearance in July. I'm interested to know what you think of this and whether Terry should go to the European Championships. I've set up a 3-question survey that will take you less than a minute to complete - just go to: http://www.topfan.co.uk 

Thanks in advance.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, February 5, 2012, 08:35:50 »

Bored of this subject already. No offence, but the media have, as always, banged on and on about this so much, it'll be great when the court case is over and everyone can move on.
theacademic

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Sunday, February 5, 2012, 12:53:15 »

OK Janaage - thanks for your thoughts and to those who have completed the very quick survey.

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, February 5, 2012, 13:00:24 »

I've done it. Takes a minute or so tops
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Sunday, February 5, 2012, 13:14:12 »

OK Janaage - thanks for your thoughts and to those who have completed the very quick survey.

Your pleasant reply has inspired me to complete your survey. Joe Hart got my vote, why take the captaincy away from a thug/potential racist and give it to another thug (Gerrard), drugs cheat Ferdinand, granny shagger Rooney , bloke with no morals A Cole or non-regular international?

But then again wht do I know.
stfcinbmth

« Reply #5 on: Sunday, February 5, 2012, 13:37:00 »

Done and I didn't swear
Nick Bamosomi
Bitter & Twisted

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Sunday, February 5, 2012, 13:45:06 »

Completed

Never , under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same  night

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Sunday, February 5, 2012, 13:51:05 »

I went for other-Jack Wilshere as skipper. All the deadwood listed should be axed from the squad imo
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Sunday, February 5, 2012, 13:52:37 »

Done.
stfcinbmth

« Reply #9 on: Sunday, February 5, 2012, 13:54:47 »

I went for other-Jack Wilshere as skipper. All the deadwood listed should be axed from the squad imo

This but Joe Hart

TheMajorSTFC

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Sunday, February 5, 2012, 17:05:06 »

Done.

#VivaKenBarlow!
RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Sunday, February 5, 2012, 18:40:11 »

Not too up to speed on this but is there any fairly clear evidence in the public domain?

If not, I don't think you can take the captaincy job away from them as a result of an allegation otherwise that is a precedent open to abuse.

No personal sympathy towards Terry by the way.

Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Sunday, February 5, 2012, 18:54:44 »

If a care worker or school teacher etc was accused of racism I'm sure they would be suspended until proven either way, but I could be wrong?
Flashheart

« Reply #13 on: Sunday, February 5, 2012, 19:06:12 »

Putting aside sentiment for those that may have been insulted, I don't care if Terry's guilty or not.

He was a proper cunt before any of this and this changes little. It's almost as though even a racial slur can do little to increase his cunt-grade. The tosser had already maxed out on cuntness.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Sunday, February 5, 2012, 19:07:31 »

If a care worker or school teacher etc was accused of racism I'm sure they would be suspended until proven either way, but I could be wrong?

If a teacher is accused of something, then yes they will be suspended on full pay whilst an investigation takes place.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: