Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: TRUST & SUPPORTERS CLUB MEETING WITH STEVE MURRALL  (Read 14611 times)
Red Jed

« Reply #15 on: Thursday, June 13, 2013, 08:50:50 »

Spot on and i accept that.It seems to me though that lately a new type of fan has crept up on us who actually wants to hear bad news. I dont understand that.
This.... a million times.
dalumpimunki

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Thursday, June 13, 2013, 08:54:11 »

That's not entirely true though.He was given a budget to see him through until January and went over this by end of September and had to beg black for more leaving us fucked in January.

This is pretty much word for word what I was about to reply.

..never go back.
PetsWinPrizes

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Thursday, June 13, 2013, 08:55:09 »

That's not entirely true though.He was given a budget to see him through until January and went over this by end of September and had to beg black for more leaving us fucked in January.

Fair point, though as I understand it, he was only marginally over, and this was due to the TAH and Collins tribunals.

I'm not saying he was totally blameless, but just as some want to see negative in everything Jed and Murrell do, it seems some only have bad things to say about the previous chair. I'd suggest, in both cases, it isn't quite as black and white as that.
DRS

« Reply #18 on: Thursday, June 13, 2013, 09:03:33 »

Yep you are right.The hospitality,sponsorship etc they did a superb job i just think as someone who is sat on the fence like me that alot more people need to be understanding of why this current lot have to do what they are doing now instead of being accused of being crooks and asset stripping. Ultimatly for all the previous boards good work they done they have to be the ones who are known to be responsible for this.
FreddySTFC!

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Thursday, June 13, 2013, 09:06:46 »

Fair point, though as I understand it, he was only marginally over, and this was due to the TAH and Collins tribunals.

I'm not saying he was totally blameless, but just as some want to see negative in everything Jed and Murrell do, it seems some only have bad things to say about the previous chair. I'd suggest, in both cases, it isn't quite as black and white as that.
Good post. The ones who regularly post defending the current incumbents seem to have their own agenda against the previous board without even realising it. It's quite funny when you're reading it to be honest.

I have a culture, I don't stop my culture!!
PetsWinPrizes

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Thursday, June 13, 2013, 09:11:26 »

Yep you are right.The hospitality,sponsorship etc they did a superb job i just think as someone who is sat on the fence like me that alot more people need to be understanding of why this current lot have to do what they are doing now instead of being accused of being crooks and asset stripping. Ultimatly for all the previous boards good work they done they have to be the ones who are known to be responsible for this.

I'd agree with that, and I think having regular meetings with the two supporters groups as promised, is massively to the new lots credit.
DRS

« Reply #21 on: Thursday, June 13, 2013, 09:13:14 »

Good post. The ones who regularly post defending the current incumbents seem to have their own agenda against the previous board without even realising it. It's quite funny when you're reading it to be honest.
So do you think a wage bill of 4.5m and releasing players from contracts for having the audacity to be friends with a player the manager didnt like is good management? Thats not an agenda it is normal to think that that is a stupid way to run a club,isn't it?
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #22 on: Thursday, June 13, 2013, 09:23:44 »

So do you think a wage bill of 4.5m and releasing players from contracts for having the audacity to be friends with a player the manager didnt like is good management? Thats not an agenda it is normal to think that that is a stupid way to run a club,isn't it?
Stop with your common sense.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
TungstenCarbide

« Reply #23 on: Thursday, June 13, 2013, 09:24:48 »

DRS, I agree with pretty much everything you've written in this thread.

We'll know by Xmas what the intentions of the new guys are and how much to blame or not the old board were when we see our new squad and how we are faring in the league.
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Thursday, June 13, 2013, 10:09:54 »

I certainly would not defend the present incumbents, neither will I find fault in everything they have done or said - the latest rant about who Jed follows on Twitter was a typical example of people trying to find fault whether it exists or not! - but I really enjoyed the ride under PDC but I am sure that the majority of us knew it could never last, the removal of Wray should have shown that to be obvious to all!
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Thursday, June 13, 2013, 10:11:18 »

Did the Trust raise the question of Fredi's spreadsheet at last night's meeting?
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Thursday, June 13, 2013, 10:59:24 »

The 'MyWorld' initiative is intriguing, looking forward to hearing more about that as well as the business plan meetings in July.

Has there been any comment from the Trust regarding this evidence that fredi supplied to them?
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Thursday, June 13, 2013, 11:24:12 »

Spot on and i accept that.It seems to me though that lately a new type of fan has crept up on us who actually wants to hear bad news. I dont understand that.

That's what has really been winding me up about our fanbase recently.
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Thursday, June 13, 2013, 12:28:57 »

That's what has really been winding me up about our fanbase recently.

Me too. I think they like to call us "happy clappers" though.

I prefer the term "supporters".
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #29 on: Thursday, June 13, 2013, 12:32:28 »

Me too. I think they like to call us "happy clappers" though.

I prefer the term "supporters".
Perfectly put mate.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: