Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 ... 45   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Power phone in tonight 6pm  (Read 125139 times)
Paul Mason

Ignore
« Reply #210 on: Friday, January 15, 2016, 13:50:29 »

Thank you DRS, a sensible person at last!
FreddySTFC!

Ignore
« Reply #211 on: Friday, January 15, 2016, 13:51:06 »

There's that same old binary train of thought so prevalent among football fans.

It's not the asking of questions that's being criticised here, it's the asking of the same fucking question that has already been asked ad-finitum (where's the money gone). It's been asked, and answered, on numerous occasions. If somebody isn't happy with the answer then challenge the answer, just don't ask the same question again because you'll only get the same answer. It's utterly pointless and really quite tiresome.

Look back through this thread and you will see that I personally commended the caller that asked Power a load of 'probing' questions in the call in. Again, it's not the asking of questions that's the problem, but the asking of the same fucking question over and over despite the fact that it has been answered.  It often seems that those that keep on asking questions are those that are least interested in the answers.
As I mentioned in my last post, I won't say it again after this, until a set of accounts are published outlining where money has gone people are more than entitled to ask the 'same' question. The only way we'll get a definitve answer is by accounts being
published. In the meantime people can choose whether to take Powers comments at face value, like yourself, or they can choose to be a bit more sceptical like Mr Mason. Entirely a matter of opinion on what stance to take. To suggest changing a phrase on here because you don't agree with it is a little bit childish. Use the Ignore button if you don't wish to get involved, there's no point spending all that time replying if it winds you up that much.

I have a culture, I don't stop my culture!!
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #212 on: Friday, January 15, 2016, 13:51:25 »

He asked if so? He was asking if anyone knew if there was any truth in it
As Flash says challenge the answers to where the money has gone, don't just ask the same question as the thread just goes round and round in circles.
FreddySTFC!

Ignore
« Reply #213 on: Friday, January 15, 2016, 13:52:47 »

He's moaning/asking about the money from other youth players that have been sold despite not actially knowing if they've been sold FFS. It's laughable....
Usually if a club is in trouble you start seeing the winding up orders in the Gazette a la the Diamandis days. The fact that's not happened to date is enough for me to give the benefit of the doubt. Add in that we do appear to spend money when we need to like the Floodlights, DRS PA system etc backs up his point that we will spend money when and where it's needed.
You've kind of answered you own question there? He asked the question because he wasn't sure of the answer!!

Paul Mason

Ignore
« Reply #214 on: Friday, January 15, 2016, 13:53:42 »

I revert to the main part of my original question, does anybody know anything about a couple of young lads from the academy being sold?
DRS

« Reply #215 on: Friday, January 15, 2016, 14:02:47 »

As Flash says challenge the answers to where the money has gone, don't just ask the same question as the thread just goes round and round in circles.
Where has anyone asked about two youth team players being sold already
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #216 on: Friday, January 15, 2016, 14:04:27 »

I revert to the main part of my original question, does anybody know anything about a couple of young lads from the academy being sold?

The answer is no. And there are more than enough who would probably know something on here if it was true., So I doubt it is.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #217 on: Friday, January 15, 2016, 14:04:40 »

If I can figure out how, I'm going to make "I'm a fuckwit" change automatically to "I'm a fuckwit". That's if I get around to it, which I probably wont.

Your wish is my command
Flashheart

« Reply #218 on: Friday, January 15, 2016, 14:05:46 »

Your wish is my command

Cool
Barry Scott

« Reply #219 on: Friday, January 15, 2016, 14:13:18 »

Where has anyone asked about two youth team players being sold already

Paul Mason earlier in the thread.

I saw mention on social media that as well as the sale of Randall and the players sold in the summer, two players from the youth academy have also been sold for a substantial figure, is this true? If so where has that money gone?

http://thetownend.com/index.php?topic=56108.msg1367234#msg1367234
Flashheart

« Reply #220 on: Friday, January 15, 2016, 14:15:32 »

Maybe we should get this guy in on the next phone-in?

DRS

« Reply #221 on: Friday, January 15, 2016, 14:19:03 »

That's what I am saying. He is only person who has asked that question so bit harsh to be abused for asking questions that have supposedly been asked already when they haven't
FreddySTFC!

Ignore
« Reply #222 on: Friday, January 15, 2016, 14:20:45 »

Where's the money gone?

FreddySTFC!

Ignore
« Reply #223 on: Friday, January 15, 2016, 14:21:11 »

Yay, it works. This is cool.

Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #224 on: Friday, January 15, 2016, 14:21:17 »

I'm confused!

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 ... 45   Go Up
Print
Jump to: