Poll
Question: Who'll be Vinces partner for the next few weeks?
Dossevi? - 68 (85%)
Ball? - 9 (11.3%)
Change of formation? - 3 (3.8%)
Total Voters: 66

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: So who plays up top in Charlie's absence?  (Read 8816 times)
luckyluke699

5 league goals and counting...

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Monday, September 13, 2010, 16:25:00 »

Im not buying all this 'Danny needed an excuse not to play charlie' crap. If Danny didnt want to play Charlie he wouldnt.

I just think that Charlie is the first name on the team sheet, and quite rightly too.

Aren't you quintissentially agreeing with me there?  Hmmm

I'm not trying to suggest Danny doesn't want to play Charlie, just that only an injury or a big drop in form would remove his name from the starting line up, and that this will give Danny a chance to test out his other striking partnerships.
Langers

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Monday, September 13, 2010, 16:32:26 »

No, because your suggesting that Danny wants to drop Chalie and i dont think he does.

Maybe i read it wrong.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Monday, September 13, 2010, 16:54:18 »

According to a mate at work who knows Charlie, he said he'd just strap it up and play on but the docs won't let him.
glos_robin

« Reply #63 on: Monday, September 13, 2010, 17:10:48 »

According to a mate at work who knows Charlie, he said he'd just strap it up and play on but the docs won't let him.
Haha the 'non-league' player attitude where you play even if you're injured.....good man. The Premiership pansy's could learn a thing or two. Sounds like he won't be out that long though which can only be good news.
Oaksey Moonraker

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Monday, September 13, 2010, 20:42:46 »

Such injuries didn't do Bryan Robson any favours either Spencer.

A guy who sits next to us though he saw Charlie in the dugout too. But it doesn't make sense if it was a shoulder dislocation as Wilson said.

As I said earlier, it seems even  a straightforward dislocation can take 8-12 weeks, but I guess its going to be weaker and a higher risk from then on. Still at least it might fend of any interest in January until it is proven to have healed.

AF on the radio before the game said they have appointed the new physio and in the process of handing over from Dick Mackey. Apparently they are pleased with the appointment and hopefully he/she can get to work on Charlie straight away rather than the mess that was made with Barry Corr rushing back too early
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #65 on: Monday, September 13, 2010, 20:45:05 »

2/3 weeks i heard.
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: Tuesday, September 14, 2010, 09:29:02 »

And speaking of injuries, does anyone know why Charlie always plays with heavy strapping on his right wrist? At this rate he'll look like the curse of the mummy in a couple of seasons.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, September 14, 2010, 09:33:48 by Red Frog » Logged

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: Tuesday, September 14, 2010, 09:31:13 »

wanking injury
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: Tuesday, September 14, 2010, 09:33:28 »

So how come the whole Town End isn't strapped up?

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Boeta

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: Tuesday, September 14, 2010, 09:48:53 »

had a bit of a scrap in hungerford last winter. might be wearing out of superstition rather than protection now though
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: Tuesday, September 14, 2010, 10:06:56 »

had a bit of a scrap in hungerford last winter. might be wearing out of superstition rather than protection now though

He really is a bit of a chav isn't he.

Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: Tuesday, September 14, 2010, 10:39:12 »

So is that what happened then? I heard he just had a drunken fall... ell oh ell.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #72 on: Tuesday, September 14, 2010, 14:12:27 »

Dossevi was taken off after 53mins and Ball is still on. Unless he is injured i assume that means he will start saturday.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #73 on: Tuesday, September 14, 2010, 14:17:19 »

Balls gone off now so fuck knows.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: