Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 [22] 23 24   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: unexpected celeb encounters  (Read 44444 times)
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #315 on: Monday, October 10, 2011, 18:31:42 »

For future reference, there are other colloquial terms out there beyond 'chinwag'

:gay: :gay:....

DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #316 on: Monday, October 10, 2011, 20:07:01 »

Well, um, no. For a start he's about 20 stone lighter than DD. I'd wager Magera has never seen a cow pie in his life.

more so the chin than anything else, he's got a very square jaw and had a far bit of stubble when I saw him today.
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #317 on: Friday, October 14, 2011, 01:57:19 »

served and had a small chat with mr john gorman tonight at work.  the second time i've met him, the first time away at old trafford after our 4-2 loss in the prem, i did mention this to him but i don't think he remembered, it was nearly 20 years ago...

he asked if i ever went to see the dons and i said i couldn't do it, he understood.
otanswell

Fuck em all...

Ignore
« Reply #318 on: Saturday, October 15, 2011, 19:52:24 »

Madonna in a shop on Marlybone High Street. She's quite small in real life and I wouldn't have noticed her other than the fact that her security guy was absolutely enormous and not doing a very good job of keeping a low profile. She looked stunning for her age.

I used to work on Marylebone High Street, true story

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #319 on: Saturday, October 15, 2011, 20:07:03 »

served and had a small chat with mr john gorman tonight at work.  the second time i've met him, the first time away at old trafford after our 4-2 loss in the prem, i did mention this to him but i don't think he remembered, it was nearly 20 years ago...

he asked if i ever went to see the dons and i said i couldn't do it, he understood.

It's a scandal that they continue to use that name.  Just call them Franchise and then everyone will immediately know who you mean.   Wink
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #320 on: Saturday, October 15, 2011, 20:33:13 »

It's a scandal that they continue to use that name.  Just call them Franchise and then everyone will immediately know who you mean.   Wink

Nobody at my work really gets my hatred of them. Of course, they understand why but just don't feel the same.

Then one of the guys in tax who's not really until football started talking about Wimbledon and hoping they take over 'the Franchise, I call them that because that's what they are'. Pretty sad but it made my day.

Ignore
« Reply #321 on: Thursday, December 22, 2011, 17:38:15 »

Keith Chegwin in the savoy pub.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #322 on: Thursday, December 22, 2011, 17:47:24 »

Hopefully he was on lemonade
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #323 on: Thursday, December 22, 2011, 21:23:19 »

Sat on a tube at Kentish town in London, the other one (whos not Noel Fielding) from The Mighty Boosh sat opposite me.  Once off the tube I got round the corner to go into a music shop and he was in there again.  Felt like he was stalking me.

Then walked down charlotte street and Ross Noble was sat outside a cafe.

Never knowingly overstated.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #324 on: Thursday, December 22, 2011, 21:43:56 »

I rewired his house near newbury back in the day, There was a stannah stairlift in there. Although to be fair he hadnt long had it so it may have already been there. Just remembered, I also blew up Willie Carsons new cooker when he bought somewhere baydon way iirc, and electrocuted his dog. I made the right career choice by giving up that game in Hindsight.
oxford_fan

Ignore
« Reply #325 on: Thursday, December 22, 2011, 21:59:15 »

Sat on a tube at Kentish town in London, the other one (whos not Noel Fielding) from The Mighty Boosh sat opposite me.  Once off the tube I got round the corner to go into a music shop and he was in there again.  Felt like he was stalking me.

Then walked down charlotte street and Ross Noble was sat outside a cafe.

Julian Barratt (the better of the duo)
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #326 on: Friday, December 23, 2011, 06:21:48 »

Hopefully he was on lemonade

Cheggers can't be boozers.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #327 on: Friday, December 23, 2011, 08:00:58 »

Cheggers can't be boozers.

Cheggers goes pop  Roll Eyes
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #328 on: Friday, December 23, 2011, 08:16:04 »

Smiley

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Bosey

Ignore
« Reply #329 on: Wednesday, December 28, 2011, 12:01:35 »

Omelette from Lee Nelson walking through Pinehurst last week!
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 [22] 23 24   Go Up
Print
Jump to: