Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: January Transfer Targets  (Read 5102 times)
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Wednesday, December 3, 2008, 12:06:24 »

Callum Kennedy starting Saturday

I remember people on here posting that he should be getting his chance. Looks like the end of the road for Casal if he can't get in ahead of a kid.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Mplanney

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Wednesday, December 3, 2008, 12:34:49 »

I gather Bryne also said Ifill & Mcnamee are also back in the starting line up Saturday, so I guess it be Ajofree and Ifill at the back with Kanyuka stepping down.
overthehill

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Wednesday, December 3, 2008, 13:24:57 »

Using the Malpas team selection formula again...... pick any 11 from 33

When you're smiling.........
swindon-chap

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Wednesday, December 3, 2008, 14:37:49 »

I gather Bryne also said Ifill & Mcnamee are also back in the starting line up Saturday, so I guess it be Ajofree and Ifill at the back with Kanyuka stepping down.

Will be interesting if The Beast does start. He must be doing really shit in training or something like that to not be getting in Byrne's starting 11 in the first place. IMO he can't be arsed with us anymore, he's just waiting till January.
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Wednesday, December 3, 2008, 15:39:00 »

Will be interesting if The Beast does start. He must be doing really shit in training or something like that to not be getting in Byrne's starting 11 in the first place. IMO he can't be arsed with us anymore, he's just waiting till January.

Ifil is going nowhere, I suspect there may be a few departures when the new manager settles in, as we are overloaded in defence for a start and there's only really Ifil, Morrison & J Smith that are worthy of a place
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: