Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 ... 35   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town vs Rochdale Official Matchday Thread  (Read 56079 times)
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #390 on: Saturday, February 5, 2011, 18:54:09 »

Just browsing the OS, I love this picture from the game. Double header!

[url width=640 height=480]http://www.swindontownfc.co.uk/javaImages/17/60/0,,10341~9396247,00.jpg[/url]
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #391 on: Saturday, February 5, 2011, 18:55:13 »

Then we're playing League 2 football next season, which is exactly where we're heading now anyway.

As proved more often than not when a manager is sacked because the team is hovering around the relegation zone, a new manager seems able to come in and provide the momentum to string enough results together to pull them free of trouble.

Just plucking some vague opinion out of the air, doesn't make it a fact. Evidence please.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #392 on: Saturday, February 5, 2011, 18:55:32 »

The most bored I have been at a football stadium in my life, and I am including visits when a match is not playing! Sounds like the only good thing was our goal, I was already half way down Drakes Way by then.

I thought Flint looked promising, the rest can fuck off!

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #393 on: Saturday, February 5, 2011, 18:57:35 »

Just plucking some vague opinion out of the air, doesn't make it a fact. Evidence please.

Danny Wilson 2009 Smiley
NorwayRed
Not quite Hitler

Ignore
« Reply #394 on: Saturday, February 5, 2011, 18:58:10 »

Danny Wilson 2009 Smiley

Yes

Ran the fanclub: Swindon Town Supporters Club of Norway between 1992 and 1998. Now runs the non-commercial online website for Norwegian Swindon-fans.

Twitter: duncanshearer
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #395 on: Saturday, February 5, 2011, 18:59:37 »

I agree with Reg on the whole though.

The 'honeymoon' period isn't guarenteed.
Miles Mayhem

Ignore
« Reply #396 on: Saturday, February 5, 2011, 19:00:24 »

My day went as follows; woke up drunk, left coat at house because i was still drunk, £15 train ticket, £2.80 pie n chips, £16 townend ticket, utter shit for 90 minutes and freezing cold, left 4 minutes early to catch train back and missed goal. Fuck you Wilson but thank you chip man for a nice pie
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #397 on: Saturday, February 5, 2011, 19:01:33 »

The most bored I have been at a football stadium in my life, and I am including visits when a match is not playing! Sounds like the only good thing was our goal, I was already half way down Drakes Way by then.

I thought Flint looked promising, the rest can fuck off!

I like this post....what i was trying to say.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #398 on: Saturday, February 5, 2011, 19:01:34 »

Did i mention that was shit. Rose and dossevi wouldn't have got in a sunday team on those performances. Great subs again danny.
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #399 on: Saturday, February 5, 2011, 19:02:22 »

That was poor. The wind didn't help but we needed to play at a high tempo at the start to take advantage of the conditions...but we didn't, and we had to rely on an injury time equaliser to get a point. We should've had a penalty minutes before the Rochdale goal.

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php

Ignore
« Reply #400 on: Saturday, February 5, 2011, 19:03:58 »

i feel sorry for those with season tickets.they have to go in hope of getting some value for their money.
the gates are going to drop significantly next season,unless something drastic gives them reason to renew.

samdy,update the prediction league.i wanna gloat.... Wink
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #401 on: Saturday, February 5, 2011, 19:05:19 »

Did i mention that was shit. Rose and dossevi wouldn't have got in a sunday team on those performances. Great subs again danny.

Can i please add timlin to this list? He makes me angry.

What has ferry got to do to get in the team? Has he corned wilsons wife or something?
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #402 on: Saturday, February 5, 2011, 19:06:57 »

i feel sorry for those with season tickets.they have to go in hope of getting some value for their money.
the gates are going to drop significantly next season,unless something drastic gives them reason to renew.

Agreed.

Then we'll have a good season, they'll all come back and purchase their season tickets and then disappear when the going gets tough/dull again.

That's their choice, I understand it.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #403 on: Saturday, February 5, 2011, 19:08:30 »

samdy,update the prediction league.i wanna gloat.... Wink

A good campaign in L2, will see gates rise, Wilson has got good experience of getting out of that division...
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #404 on: Saturday, February 5, 2011, 19:10:49 »

Prutton creative? 

He hooked it in for our goal Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 ... 35   Go Up
Print
Jump to: