Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Paranormal Activity  (Read 41485 times)
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #315 on: Tuesday, September 28, 2010, 13:14:18 »

Because of several reasons, you might call excuses. Smiley

It's because there isn't any, innit?

A simple yes or no will suffice
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #316 on: Tuesday, September 28, 2010, 13:36:29 »

Normy, in the nicest possible way... You're a deluded cunt. Grow up.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #317 on: Tuesday, September 28, 2010, 16:13:15 »

Normy, in the nicest possible way... You're a deluded cunt. Grow up.

Normy is even older than me....I think he may come back to haunt you...
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #318 on: Tuesday, September 28, 2010, 16:23:43 »

I don't care how fucking old he is. He's a gullible twat.
normy

Ignore
« Reply #319 on: Tuesday, September 28, 2010, 16:53:16 »

I don't care how fucking old he is. He's a gullible twat.

Thank you for the compliment! I am honoured to be deluded about this subject, along with Sir Willian Crookes, Sir Oliver Lodge, Lord Dowding, Arthur Conan Doyle, Professors like Archie Roy and David Fontana, and many others.   Grin

ust be the oldest
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #320 on: Tuesday, September 28, 2010, 18:04:01 »

Conan Doyle was a junkie so that's another shot in the foot from yourself there normy.
normy

Ignore
« Reply #321 on: Tuesday, September 28, 2010, 18:10:38 »

You sound rather desperate there BR!   Beers

ust be the oldest
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #322 on: Tuesday, September 28, 2010, 19:12:17 »

the first 8 minutes at the CG tonight
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #323 on: Wednesday, September 29, 2010, 11:49:33 »

Thank you for the compliment! I am honoured to be deluded about this subject, along with Sir Willian Crookes, Sir Oliver Lodge, Lord Dowding, Arthur Conan Doyle, Professors like Archie Roy and David Fontana, and many others.   Grin

And i'm honoured to be right about this subject just like the 6 billion or so other people you haven't listed.
spacey

« Reply #324 on: Wednesday, September 29, 2010, 13:17:03 »

And i'm honoured to be right about this subject just like the 6 billion or so other people you haven't listed.

You want to show a bit of respect! If I remember rightly Normy's fucked a ghost, which by my reckoning means he's had sex with a dead person

That pisses all over your half-arsed granny record!
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #325 on: Wednesday, September 29, 2010, 17:20:48 »

at last a linda beeton reference. thank you spacey.
normy

Ignore
« Reply #326 on: Friday, October 1, 2010, 05:54:30 »

You want to show a bit of respect! If I remember rightly Normy's fucked a ghost, which by my reckoning means he's had sex with a dead person

That pisses all over your half-arsed granny record!

pmsl

ust be the oldest
Lumps

« Reply #327 on: Friday, October 1, 2010, 19:48:20 »

I didn't say it was proof. I said indicated, which means that the people who wrote the accounts were convinced it was real and paranormal. Proof is difficult to define. As I said. I "proved" to myself that the paranormal is real, because the table tilting we did was not explained by the known laws of physics. It does not prove it to anyone else I speak to. And if you did it yourself, and you saw what I saw, would you dismiss it because it was impossible, even if you could not come up with a mundane explanation?

You did use the word prove I'm afraid, look back at your own post FFS, and you clearly have not the first idea of what the word means.

Mathamaticians prove things. No-one else ever proves anything. Ask any scientist, they'll never claim that level of certainty, (which is why the CERN physicists got themselves in such a knot with the press by refusing to emphatically rule out the posibility that the LHC would "create a black hole that swallowed the earth").

Scientists gather evidence that supports a hypothesis. That's pretty much all they ever claim.

This thread is fucking hysterical. I've seen / heard / smelt / otherwise experienced something I don't understand - doubters have to PROVE TO ME THAT IT ISN'T GHOSTS / GOD / SOME OTHER BOLLOCKS!

Fuck me. Can I suggest you all go and find a copy of Derren Brown's Trick of the Mind book and get a fucking grip.
Barry Scott

« Reply #328 on: Friday, October 1, 2010, 20:02:21 »

Can I suggest you all go and find a copy of Derren Brown's Trick of the Mind book and get a fucking grip.

I've had a copy on my bookshelf for quite sometime. I keep meaning to read it, but then forget because I get wrapped up in some new book I bought. I will take it down and put it next to my bed to read after I finish The Greatest Show on Earth.
Talk Talk

« Reply #329 on: Friday, October 1, 2010, 20:42:03 »

You did use the word prove I'm afraid, look back at your own post FFS, and you clearly have not the first idea of what the word means.

Mathamaticians prove things. No-one else ever proves anything.

Uh? I can prove lots of things. Like rocks fall downwards. I will drop one on your foot and see if you experience it. Like I get drunk on fifteen pints of Guinness - the evidence is clear. Like jumping off the Canary Wharf Tower will kill you (your turn this one).

What do you mean no one else ever proves anything?
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25   Go Up
Print
Jump to: