Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 16   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New Kit  (Read 29727 times)
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« on: Thursday, April 8, 2010, 11:31:17 »

A cousin of mine wants the white away kit even though he's a liverpool fan- he's caught the Swindon bug!

Anyhow, are we changing our kit next season or is it for two years? Not sure to wait or get him the current one.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
pride_of_wilts

« Reply #1 on: Thursday, April 8, 2010, 11:39:11 »

A cousin of mine wants the white away kit even though he's a liverpool fan- he's caught the Swindon bug!

Anyhow, are we changing our kit next season or is it for two years? Not sure to wait or get him the current one.

I think we will be changing our kit because the deal with EA Sports was only for a year so unless it is extended we will be changing the kits as obviously the home kit has Fifa 10 on the back and the white one has Fifa 10 on the front.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, April 8, 2010, 11:39:16 »

I would have thought we would be changing both bearing in mind we have Fifa 10 on both and I would have thought Fifa 11 would be out for the new season.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, April 8, 2010, 11:43:44 »

Maybe the sponsor will be different but I hope the basic kit stays the same as I think it looks rather good. Plus, we've changed our kit every year since about 2002 and it's about time it stopped as it's a very tacky practice which I associate with the previous regime. We should keep the same kit for two seasons IMO.
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, April 8, 2010, 11:45:55 »

funny you should say that a couple of my parnets friends who are liverpool fans are starting to turn our way. Its ace Smiley
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Thursday, April 8, 2010, 11:47:57 »

If we go up I might just get the home shirt regardless. Just to say that was the shirt we wore in our promotion winning season. Think they'll sell a fair few if we go up so may delay making a decision on a new kit.
nevillew
Tripping the light puntastic

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Thursday, April 8, 2010, 11:49:21 »

If we go up I might just get the home shirt regardless. Just to say that was the shirt we wore in our promotion winning season. Think they'll sell a fair few if we go up so may delay making a decision on a new kit.

They'll sell a lot more if there's a Wembley trip in the offing.

Paolo Di Canio, it's Paolo Di Canio
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #7 on: Thursday, April 8, 2010, 11:52:34 »

funny you should say that a couple of my parnets friends who are liverpool fans are starting to turn our way. Its ace Smiley

Two of my mates are Liverpool fans and I have turned them both in (albeit 2nd team) Swindon fans and they are coming round to mine on Monday to watch us on Sky.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Thursday, April 8, 2010, 12:28:48 »

Isn't this the 2nd of a two year deal with 442 also?
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Thursday, April 8, 2010, 12:32:07 »

I believe so. It'd be nice if that could be extended - they're much better than Cowboy construction or whoever it was
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Thursday, April 8, 2010, 12:36:42 »

Be disappointed if they didn't sign back up. I remember AF said it was for hardly any money just the exposure. So if that sill tied in with the boards thoughts, cant see why 442 wouldn't extend.
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Thursday, April 8, 2010, 14:14:44 »

Adidas make some nice kits. I reckon we'll have another cracking kit next year.

My guess is the style that Middlesborough, Derby and Plymouth have this season. Adidas 'Trio' I think it's called.
MichaelPook
Oh stop it Mr Fatbury!

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Thursday, April 8, 2010, 14:17:28 »

hope we get to vote on the kit again Smiley

I used to be Fatbury
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Thursday, April 8, 2010, 15:06:24 »

Adidas make some nice kits. I reckon we'll have another cracking kit next year.

My guess is the style that Middlesborough, Derby and Plymouth have this season. Adidas 'Trio' I think it's called.
I really don't like that kit
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Thursday, April 8, 2010, 15:18:50 »

No it was a 3 year deal and they had the option of pulling out after 12 months which they haven't done. I stand corrected if someone points out otherwise. EA Sports is up at the end of the season though.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 16   Go Up
Print
Jump to: