Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 16   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New Kit  (Read 29767 times)
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Thursday, April 8, 2010, 17:44:34 »

no one keeps a kit longer than a year anymore.

wait a few weeks, then get him this seasons kit when its down to about a tenner.
wiggy
Whippet fancying, T-shirt flogging cunt

Whippet Fancier

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Thursday, April 8, 2010, 17:48:48 »

I would imagine that, as with ticket prices, the board have two strategies for shirt sponsorship ready. One for League 1 and one for the Championship, as surely the club would be expecting to lever in more from sponsors if we go up to a higher league?

Thank [insert deity of choice] for beer and peanuts
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Thursday, April 8, 2010, 20:50:14 »

wait a few weeks, then get him this seasons kit when its down to about a tenner.
unless he wants to look the part at wembley (if we end up there) and get him to pay full price

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Thursday, April 8, 2010, 22:46:30 »

no one keeps a kit longer than a year anymore.

arsenal do
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Saturday, April 10, 2010, 15:48:19 »

hope we get to vote on the kit again Smiley

The new kit was chosen in October!

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Thursday, April 29, 2010, 13:50:28 »

No news on this yet?

Something like the schalke home kit would be amazing.

http://www.footballshirtculture.com/10/11-kits/schalke-04-adidas-2010-2011-home-kit-leaked.html

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Thursday, April 29, 2010, 14:49:56 »

Would have thought they might have tried to get next season's kit out in time for the play-offs.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Thursday, April 29, 2010, 14:56:45 »

No news on this yet?

Something like the schalke home kit would be amazing.

http://www.footballshirtculture.com/10/11-kits/schalke-04-adidas-2010-2011-home-kit-leaked.html

That is nice. The 3 stripes should run all the way down the arm though.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Thursday, April 29, 2010, 17:31:56 »

That is nice. The 3 stripes should run all the way down the arm though.

The gap is for the league badge.

Like Bob said, I'm surprised the club haven't brought anything out for the playoff's. Would certainly bring in extra income with the team doing so well.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Friday, April 30, 2010, 11:06:36 »

The gap is for the league badge.

Like Bob said, I'm surprised the club haven't brought anything out for the playoff's. Would certainly bring in extra income with the team doing so well.

I know, but its too big
MichaelPook
Oh stop it Mr Fatbury!

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Friday, April 30, 2010, 12:49:36 »

Would love a red version of that Schalke kit

agree that if we were to get to Wembley getting the new kit out on sale would be a master stroke of marketing - might not be possible with deadlines etc tho - we arent a priority im sure

I used to be Fatbury
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Friday, April 30, 2010, 15:58:06 »

...and Fourfourtwo and EA sports might not be back with us next year, so unless they bring out one-off 'next years kit with this years sponsors', can't see it happening.

Jobi

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Friday, April 30, 2010, 19:38:36 »

A cousin of mine wants the white away kit even though he's a liverpool fan- he's caught the Swindon bug!

Anyhow, are we changing our kit next season or is it for two years? Not sure to wait or get him the current one.

haha ive converted my friend who is a falkirk fan.

the kit looks wicked, esp the away one. hopefully they will keep with ea sports and the sponsor of fifa 11.

agreed that too many shirts is bad...i like this seasons, its the best for a long time
luckyluke699

5 league goals and counting...

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Friday, June 4, 2010, 18:38:44 »

Converted my friend who is a Tottenham fan. He bought a shirt last year and came to a lot of games. And just to clarify, he didn't grow up in, or around Swindon.

Even got him to buy a season ticket this year under the £199 deal, and no doubt he'll buy a new shirt when that comes out too.  Clap

the future's bright, the future's....red!
Mudfish

E-I-E-I-E-I-O

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Friday, June 4, 2010, 19:35:26 »

Converted my friend who is a Tottenham fan. He bought a shirt last year and came to a lot of games. And just to clarify, he didn't grow up in, or around Swindon.

Even got him to buy a season ticket this year under the £199 deal, and no doubt he'll buy a new shirt when that comes out too.  Clap

the future's bright, the future's....red!

Shown him the light heh?

Funny how we adopt a fan as he thought the shirt is nice, sounds plastic. More to supporting a team than wearing a shirt. Most of the loyal fans this club has would not be seen dead walking around in a top they bought thats sole purpose is to promote brands like fifa10. More to supporting a team than buying a ST and wearing a shirt fella  No

E-I-E-I-E-I-O UP THE FOOTBALL LEAGUE WE GO!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 16   Go Up
Print
Jump to: