Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 ... 30   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: L2 next season....who do you want?  (Read 61075 times)
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #300 on: Monday, April 18, 2011, 10:28:44 »

of those in and around the play off spots in the conference i'd deffo prefer wimbedon to go up.

I'm not thinking yet in terms of us doing anything next season...but teams coming up from the Conference are usually competitive.  Crawley will either piss the league or implode in a financial meltdown....AFC could be very strong if they make it.   They'll have the old advantages of Wimbledon, namely vast population in that corner of London, lots of competitive local football and not a lot of competition on the doorstep.

Of those joining us on the way down.... Plymuff hard to call, if they can stabilise, then they could be a force, or they could struggle if finances aren't sorted.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #301 on: Monday, April 18, 2011, 12:05:20 »

I'm not thinking yet in terms of us doing anything next season...but teams coming up from the Conference are usually competitive.  Crawley will either piss the league or implode in a financial meltdown....AFC could be very strong if they make it.   They'll have the old advantages of Wimbledon, namely vast population in that corner of London, lots of competitive local football and not a lot of competition on the doorstep.

Of those joining us on the way down.... Plymuff hard to call, if they can stabilise, then they could be a force, or they could struggle if finances aren't sorted.

I mentioned it in the matchday thread about Plymouth. I was very impressed with them on Saturday and they were extremely unlucky to lose. If they can keep their current playing squad and sort out their finances there is no reason for them not to do very well next season.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #302 on: Monday, April 18, 2011, 12:08:40 »

Oi, stop going on about fucking Plymouth, if you love them so much go and fucking support them! Wink
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #303 on: Monday, April 18, 2011, 12:13:22 »

Oi, stop going on about fucking Plymouth, if you love them so much go and fucking support them! Wink

haha. I think I might. Their fans were better than ours as well, certainly less teeny chavs! Wink

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #304 on: Monday, April 18, 2011, 12:34:05 »

Can a mod change Bob's Orange custom title to GREEN ARMY CUNT please?

Thanks Smiley
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #305 on: Monday, April 18, 2011, 12:37:42 »

Can a mod change Bob's Orange custom title to GREEN ARMY CUNT please?

Thanks Smiley

Does that mean I get some writing under my name?

How exciting!!

Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #306 on: Monday, April 18, 2011, 12:40:12 »

Hehe, hopefully Smiley

I actually quite like Plymouth, there's a great article about them in the latest Four Four Two mag.
Peter Reid has put some of his own money in and also auctioned his FA Cup winners medal to help keep the club afloat, fair play to him.
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #307 on: Monday, April 18, 2011, 12:58:46 »

Hehe, hopefully Smiley

I actually quite like Plymouth, there's a great article about them in the latest Four Four Two mag.
Peter Reid has put some of his own money in and also auctioned his FA Cup winners medal to help keep the club afloat, fair play to him.

Probably explains their players fight for their manager.

That is a nice touch to be fair

Melksham Red

« Reply #308 on: Monday, April 18, 2011, 13:03:23 »

Plymouth are wankers. A horrible set of fans who deserve everything they get.
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #309 on: Monday, April 18, 2011, 13:17:27 »

Plymouth are wankers. A horrible set of fans who deserve everything they get.

I think you can apply that to most clubs, not just Plymouth.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #310 on: Saturday, April 23, 2011, 16:35:12 »

Fuck me...Barnet, Stockport and Burton winning has put the cat amongst the pigeons. The likes of Cobblers, Bradford, Lincoln, Hereford and Cheltnumb must be bricking it.

The thought occurs it could be us next season....now that my friends doesn't bear thinking about Suicide
Bedford Red

Smithers Jones

Ignore
« Reply #311 on: Saturday, April 23, 2011, 16:40:19 »

Fuck me...Barnet, Stockport and Burton winning has put the cat amongst the pigeons. The likes of Cobblers, Bradford, Lincoln, Hereford and Cheltnumb must be bricking it.

The thought occurs it could be us next season....now that my friends doesn't bear thinking about Suicide

Northampton's run is about as bad as ours if not worse, i can see them slipping through the net as their confidence must be shot.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #312 on: Saturday, April 23, 2011, 16:45:55 »

Northampton's run is about as bad as ours if not worse, i can see them slipping through the net as their confidence must be shot.

Cobblers away at Stockport on Monday....Barnet home to O*ford.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #313 on: Saturday, April 23, 2011, 20:00:02 »

So.... if Cobblers do go down, would GJ seem like an attractive proposition?

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
cheltred69

Ignore
« Reply #314 on: Saturday, April 23, 2011, 20:27:29 »

Cheltenham seem to be in freefall - desperately need to beat Lincoln next game.
Hope they stay up - I want an away game I can walk to.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 ... 30   Go Up
Print
Jump to: