Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 ... 40   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Official - Saints V's Swindon Matchday thread.  (Read 56790 times)
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #435 on: Tuesday, March 16, 2010, 22:03:22 »

Can someone with a WACCOE account just point the deluded morons in the direction of this forum. Thanks.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #436 on: Tuesday, March 16, 2010, 22:04:30 »

You have to admire the spirit we seem to be having to close these games out when under real pressure. Maybe it's something we have worked on? We know it was probably one of our weakest points earlier on in the season. Can't wait for Norwich now. I'm buzzing. We do have a huge injury/suspension list now though eek.
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #437 on: Tuesday, March 16, 2010, 22:04:42 »

Fucking tidy up we go....
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #438 on: Tuesday, March 16, 2010, 22:05:19 »

Wilson:

"Monster result"
"Lecsi fantastic"
"Marshall fantastic"

Cuthbert has medial ligament strain Sad
Thankfully it sounds like lesh is a much better centre back than a lb!     

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #439 on: Tuesday, March 16, 2010, 22:05:24 »

As with other WACCOE threads, but Leeds truly are a set of deluded morons: http://www.waccoe.com/index.php?showtopic=177251&st=0

Cracking result, shame about Cuthbert but 1-0 away midweek at St. Marys is an awesome result.

Looks like the servers crashed...  I'm getting calls from lads down there, it's like they've had several kilos of drugs, mental..
Lash_sumthin

Ignore
« Reply #440 on: Tuesday, March 16, 2010, 22:06:55 »

great result and my mate would appear to agree with wilson text me to say lescinel was immense when he came on
Nick Bamosomi
Bitter & Twisted

Ignore
« Reply #441 on: Tuesday, March 16, 2010, 22:06:57 »

'I hate this fuckin league and the shit tin-pot clubs that infest it. The sooner we can escape the better.'

They are indeed retards.

How about this one?
"Bet you'd struggle to find many teams that beat us and continue to win" Cheesy

Never , under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same  night
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #442 on: Tuesday, March 16, 2010, 22:07:12 »

Wilson on: Delighted with win, Cuthbert's injury is probably a medial ligament strain, a few weeks to a month. Lecs did well, CB is his best position really, will be looking to make that his own. Phil Smith was fantastic, Austin too. Proud of the performance, kept the ball well, Marshall did well too, as did everyone. Ferry played well, Second yellow card was deserved but unfortunate, just tiredness, 6 points from Soton and Brighton is fantastic. Bodin on the bench, he is in his plans now which is testament to his performances, as well as the injuries, will get on with it. Doesn't care what the rest of the league thinks, we just need to keep winning and see how it ends up.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #443 on: Tuesday, March 16, 2010, 22:07:20 »

Looking forward to what those saints bell ends on the football forum mongfest say.

Me too. I'm waiting for them to come on. Doubt they'll have the balls to face up to admitting we're a better team though.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #444 on: Tuesday, March 16, 2010, 22:07:27 »

Can someone with a WACCOE account just point the deluded morons in the direction of this forum. Thanks.

There's a lot of selective quoting on here though, most are pretty fair and pragmatic as far as we are concerned.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #445 on: Tuesday, March 16, 2010, 22:08:23 »

great result and my mate would appear to agree with wilson text me to say lescinel was immense when he came on

Only thing i got from a conversation, was JFL "different gravy".
A Gent Orange

Ignore
« Reply #446 on: Tuesday, March 16, 2010, 22:12:10 »

Just nabbed a direct quotes from Wilson bit random and Nemo gives you a better idea of the whole thing but..

'Immense. That was a monster, monster result for us. We worked damned hard for it. There are players out there who have run themselves into the ground.

Lesci- Fantastic. Marshall - fantastic.

Cuthbert - could be out for quite a few weeks - suspected Medial ligament strain.

We didn't really let them take the ball cheaply off us.

He's put a great shift in (Marshall). They've all done that today.

Ferry - that was just unfortunate. A bit of tiredness.

I think everybody started doubting us. Just keep believing. It won't be easy but there is is still much hard work to do.

Within the club we know we've got enough (for Norwich).
dogs

Ignore
« Reply #447 on: Tuesday, March 16, 2010, 22:14:32 »

Could be another 14k on the cards saturday.

The whole squad will be buzzing after that result, whoever plays i'm confident we can get a result against Norwich.
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #448 on: Tuesday, March 16, 2010, 22:16:07 »

Latest WACCOE quote :

swindon aren't a threat, only team a threat to us are millwall and we'll put that to bed on Monday!!

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #449 on: Tuesday, March 16, 2010, 22:16:20 »

Gutted that I will be missing Norwich game - first of the season

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 ... 40   Go Up
Print
Jump to: