Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Bolton Wanderers vs Swindon Town Official Matchday Thread  (Read 29738 times)
stfcjack

The Swindon lot don't seem to respect you

Ignore
« Reply #180 on: Sunday, January 15, 2017, 11:02:06 »

Was also sat next to Luke Norris's dad on the train, was saying there is a hell of a lot of interest in Vigs currently
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #181 on: Sunday, January 15, 2017, 11:05:36 »

Be very surprised if there wasn't. Difficult to weigh up if we'd be better off selling him and reinvesting in a couple of good outfield players or not.

I think we all accept incomings have to, by and large, be financed by outgoings.
leftside

Ignore
« Reply #182 on: Sunday, January 15, 2017, 11:06:36 »

Well that was brilliant, one of the best games I've been to in a long time, incredible scenes in the away end when the winner went in!! And also got to say how friendly some of the Bolton fans were on the train back to Manchester, very complimentary and wished us all the best  Pint
Great for the travelling fans yesterday, chuffed for you.

Good to hear about the Notlob fans too. Total contrast to the gits we had to suffer after the League Cup defeat.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #183 on: Sunday, January 15, 2017, 11:31:25 »

Reading the Bolton forum their fans seem in agreement that Bolton didn't play badly but our players were fitter and faster than theirs and we hit them on the break a couple of times.

Sounds like a perfect away performance to me.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
flammableBen

Ignore
« Reply #184 on: Sunday, January 15, 2017, 11:36:28 »

I can honestly say that Bolton away is one of those games where I just presume we are going to get shat on, so was not expecting to find out we won when I logged in this morning. Nice.
Flashheart

« Reply #185 on: Sunday, January 15, 2017, 11:43:55 »

This made me laugh.

I don't care what shit I get from the vicars on here, I'm quite annoyed after that shite today, and I'll be honest I am not paying to watch that utter dross again this season....fecking disgraceful performance, Swindon deserved it IMO....that has been coming for a while its another Southend & Oxford - we aren't going up automatically I'll tell you that....the club needs a rocket up its arse & that applies to the chairman, manager & the players

From a fan who's team is currently 3rd in the table.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #186 on: Sunday, January 15, 2017, 12:06:58 »

This made me laugh.

...and yet, they will go up.

I wish I was grumpy in third place.
flammableBen

Ignore
« Reply #187 on: Sunday, January 15, 2017, 12:10:24 »

So are we going to be good and ok and safe now or is this like that time we beat charlton on the telly under danny wilson?
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #188 on: Sunday, January 15, 2017, 12:19:40 »

So are we going to be good and ok and safe now or is this like that time we beat charlton on the telly under danny wilson?

At the same stage in that season we were a point better off on 30. Still plenty of work to do over the last 19 games probably going to need 7 more wins and a couple of draws....so it would be good if we can back up yesterday on Saturday.  However, I'm going to enjoy the week, basking in the afterglow of a top result.
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #189 on: Sunday, January 15, 2017, 12:30:51 »

Oh yeah, and I'm not sure whether this fits in the good or bad category.

But the "Islam's on fire, your defence is terrified" chants before the game did make me smile.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #190 on: Sunday, January 15, 2017, 12:33:18 »

Guess they've fallen into the trap we all do following relegation after sustained presence in a higher division. Delusions of grandeur, "we'll be to big for the league below and will walk it"..
Super Hans

Ignore
« Reply #191 on: Sunday, January 15, 2017, 12:49:18 »

You can see why they're desperate to go straight back up though. Look how long it's taken Sheffield United to get their shit together, currently in their 6th consecutive season in League 1.
FreddySTFC!

Ignore
« Reply #192 on: Sunday, January 15, 2017, 13:37:15 »

But the "Islam's on fire, your defence is terrified" chants before the game did make me smile.
That is simply brilliant!!

I have a culture, I don't stop my culture!!
DarloSTFC84

Twittah.. @DarloJAG84

Ignore
« Reply #193 on: Sunday, January 15, 2017, 13:55:24 »

Superb.

Roaming the land while you sleep..
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #194 on: Sunday, January 15, 2017, 18:12:54 »

Reading the Bolton forum their fans seem in agreement that Bolton didn't play badly but our players were fitter and faster than theirs and we hit them on the break a couple of times.

Sounds like a perfect away performance to me.

Fuck me how bad must they be if we looked fitter than them?

Things get better but they never get good
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15   Go Up
Print
Jump to: