Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Oxford United - Relegation Form?  (Read 6539 times)
Maidenhead Red

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Wednesday, February 15, 2006, 20:37:00 »

1-1 now

Follow me on Twitter @Ian_Green83
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Wednesday, February 15, 2006, 20:56:07 »

Damn them! Equalising barstewards.

I like to see them in the football league, it's easier to keep a comedic eye on them.
Where's the fun in having a rival two leagues below you? It's like when QPR sang anti-Chelsea chants when we wen to Loftus Road  :-))(
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Wednesday, February 15, 2006, 22:12:42 »

Quote from: "reeves4england"

I like to see them in the football league, it's easier to keep a comedic eye on them.
Where's the fun in having a rival two leagues below you? It's like when QPR sang anti-Chelsea chants when we wen to Loftus Road  :-))(

Do you think Reading fans will be singing "stand up if you hate Swindon" next season when they're in the Prem?  Somehow don't think so.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Thursday, February 16, 2006, 11:57:40 »

Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"

Do you think Reading fans will be singing "stand up if you hate Swindon" next season when they're in the Prem?  Somehow don't think so.

I think the people who go to the games at the Mad next season are more likely to be asking the folk sitting next to them 'who are Reading's rivals mate?' and 'ooooh I like the new Man United away shirt'.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Spud

« Reply #64 on: Thursday, February 16, 2006, 16:04:47 »

Quote from: "Edinburgh_STFC"
Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"

I think the people who go to the games at the Mad next season are more likely to be asking the folk sitting next to them 'who are Reading's rivals mate?' and 'ooooh I like the new Man United away shirt'.

No more like "What's this place called Elm Park?"  :wanker:

On 606 last night there was a Reading fan who phoned up saying "oh to be quite honest Spoony we're already there and i think we'll do well next year in the Premiership, the only person who hasnt scored this season is the Right back and he's still got time do that!".
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Thursday, February 16, 2006, 17:11:19 »

I really hate it when people talk like that. It makes me want to smash their head in with a brick.
Spud

« Reply #66 on: Thursday, February 16, 2006, 17:40:35 »

Quote from: "OOH!  SHAUN TAYLOR"
I really hate it when people talk like that. It makes me want to smash their head in with a brick.

Agreed.

The bloke who works next to me is from Reading but obviously supports Man Utd.

The other month he tells me that his mate has applied for a Reading half season ticket so he can get one next season, "yeah that sounds about right for those Plastic cunts!" was my reply.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: