Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Andy King to Northampton  (Read 14388 times)
deltaincline

« Reply #60 on: Saturday, December 3, 2011, 23:06:24 »

Trying my hardest to remember who was in Maverick's creepy t'internet gang of the day, along with Dell Boy and Nigel Fucking Bennett - not that I bear a grudge.....;-) 
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Sunday, December 4, 2011, 10:14:02 »

Brown noser delta

He's best mates with Diamandis

Some people talk and some took appropriate action so I would drop this subject.

You were a talker.

The clue word "sticky"
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Sunday, December 4, 2011, 10:30:41 »

You a genuine mate of Kings, Banners, or were you one of the Brown Nosers from that era?

Still Mates with Mark Devlin.

Lots of "things" happened during that era some good and some very bad.
Put it this way a few people were doing lots to drive out the scum that were killing our Club and not just walking to the ground with coffins, false money and masks.

Paul Davis put in a shift and a half.

and for the record yes Andy King has remained a Mate as well as Mark Devlin.
Two decent blokes.

It's quickly forgotten that Mark nearly lost his life yet alone his Son having to learn to walk again following that plane crash.

I guess therefore is how you would determine a brown noser.............So Yeo can spout the shite and I will remain quiet on the subject knowing the facts not the opinions.
Still we can all sleep easy without that Diamandis being at the Club and certain discussions are not appropriate for forum discussions. Putting it another way things got "personal".

A new positive era now.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Sunday, December 4, 2011, 11:23:45 »

Some people talk and some took appropriate action so I would drop this subject.

You were a talker.

The clue word "sticky"

You make it sound like it was the Arab Spring.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Sunday, December 4, 2011, 11:28:01 »

You make it sound like it was the Arab Spring.

An Arab spring used to be the sort of vault, performed by the likes of Kenwynne Jones and Obafemi Martens when they score a goal.....I can just see Yeovil doing one of those.

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Sunday, December 4, 2011, 14:41:25 »

There was me thinking yeo posted in jest
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #66 on: Sunday, December 4, 2011, 18:46:48 »

There was me thinking yeo posted in jest

Definitely.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: Sunday, December 4, 2011, 18:55:35 »

Yep, I was fishing Cool  however..

Banburys always had an inflated sense of self importance about STFC .I seem to remember back then he constantly talked in riddles and cryptic clues to build up his part.Seems he's still doing it now.Good luck to you Banbury you truely are a hero.

/
W56196272
DRS

« Reply #68 on: Sunday, December 4, 2011, 19:17:36 »

They follow and lead, but only as you pass.
Dress yourself in darkest black,
And they are darker still.
Always they flee the light,
Though without the sun there would be none.
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: Sunday, December 4, 2011, 19:57:28 »

Yep, I was fishing Cool  however..

Banburys always had an inflated sense of self importance about STFC .I seem to remember back then he constantly talked in riddles and cryptic clues to build up his part.Seems he's still doing it now.Good luck to you Banbury you truely are a hero.

No hero or better supporter than anyone else Yeovil but still as passionate as I have always been.

When things got said in confidence then they had to stay that way, so no building up anyones part.
Those dark days are behind us now and only football related matters are discussed instead of how we can oust Diamandis from the CG. Looking back I could have easily have quit watching Swindon.

Nothing more to add from me except this current era hopefully will bring back the great times for everyone who follows STFC so happy days.

Boeta

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: Sunday, December 4, 2011, 19:59:54 »

king was a prick. assembled a good squad once but has never had consistent success in his managerial career because of an inability to manage, motivate and generally understand other human beings
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: Sunday, December 4, 2011, 20:06:21 »

No hero or better supporter than anyone else Yeovil but still as passionate as I have always been.

When things got said in confidence then they had to stay that way, so no building up anyones part.
Those dark days are behind us now and only football related matters are discussed instead of how we can oust Diamandis from the CG. Looking back I could have easily have quit watching Swindon.

Nothing more to add from me except this current era hopefully will bring back the great times for everyone who follows STFC so happy days.
Good stuff,I was only playing really.I remember us having this kind of discussion on thisis a few years ago.It was nice to get a bite.I don't go anymore so when it comes down to it you really are a better supporter than me  Too Cool

/
W56196272
deltaincline

« Reply #72 on: Sunday, December 4, 2011, 22:54:33 »

Hey, Banners -

I remember your contributions on this forum back in the Diamandis days, and it was all good for me.

Bit surprised you'd remain mates with 'Kingy' though. One mans poison and all that though, eh?

Ditto Devlin as he was just Diamandis' lap-dog and mockney enforcer for my money.

Wouldn't of wished that plane crash shit on him and his kid though - I don't think anyone will ever know how the fuck they all survived that. No sour grapes though as I guess he was only doing his job.

Agree with you about better times now. Wray seems to have made the right appointment with PDC, the club are on the up and the future looks a lot better. Here's hoping we keep improving coz I cant remember feeling so fucking good about about STFC for a few years now.

Your reference to 'sticky'.... I think I'm getting you on that..... and if so, I applaud you Sir Clap
Bumpkin

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: Monday, December 5, 2011, 00:41:02 »

king was a prick. assembled a good squad once but has never had consistent success in his managerial career because of an inability to manage, motivate and generally understand other human beings

Motivation???  So many of that squad he assembled (or shaped) which got to the play-offs achieved so much in the game afterwards. 
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: Monday, December 5, 2011, 06:35:15 »

Motivation???  So many of that squad he assembled (or shaped) which got to the play-offs achieved so much in the game afterwards. 
Is this sarcasm? It's early so I may have been whooshed but aside from Howard and perhaps Parkin, who the fuck are you on about?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to: