Pages: 1 ... 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 ... 52   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Oxford Vs Swindon Town Official Matchday thread.  (Read 98992 times)
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #645 on: Saturday, March 3, 2012, 21:01:06 »

We haven't played well against any of our local rivals this season. Not sure why.

Did pretty well at Slave Trade Central in the Cup. Also, we've now managed to completely and utterly rodger the Scum ...........and lost both. If we didn't make chances I'd have been more worried. Another day it would have been a 3 or 4 goal fucking on. They defended well and we didn't have the guile on the day to unlock them. 
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #646 on: Saturday, March 3, 2012, 21:05:03 »

No need to go over the match enough has been said but what I will add is that those idiots at the end that started a fire in the toilets, flooded the away concourse and then the idiots who was ripping the sign down above the exit - it shames me to call people like this swindon fans - I know we have our idiot fans but to do this to your own fans is pathetic and dangerous and I hope they are caught on CCTV doing anything so they can be identified and made to pay for the damage.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #647 on: Saturday, March 3, 2012, 21:05:06 »

Talking of the slave traders, squeaky bum time for them. Their goal difference puts them at a big disadvantage and they are lucky Pompey imploded again.
Dozno9

« Reply #648 on: Saturday, March 3, 2012, 21:13:25 »

Hold on, hold on. Now this is a genuine question, I'm not having a go or owt. You say 'we didn't turn up' today but you say we were the better team (in both games). How does that work? I'm not saying we did or didn't turn up because I wasn't there. I'm just curious, did we or did we not play well?

I mean we didn't turn up in either game but were the better team overall, that's how shit Oxford are (although they've beaten us twice  Grin), look at the stats from today. There was seemingly no plan today we fell apart all over the pitch but sill managed 20 shot on goal, hit the post and their keeper was MoM FFS.

It's a tough one but I think I'm right in that yes we didn't turn up but we were still dominant.
« Last Edit: Saturday, March 3, 2012, 21:16:39 by Azza » Logged
kerry red

« Reply #649 on: Saturday, March 3, 2012, 21:24:21 »

It cost me an awful lot of time and money to go today - it was either this game or the JPT final at Wembley. Should have known the run would be ended by those twats.

Had to high-tail it back to Heathrow directly after the game but after hearing the other results one thing struck me

We are better off, league wise, by us and Cheltenham losing than if we had drawn and Cheltenham had won (which is what most would have expected).

The Shrews drew, Creepies lost so apart from being mightily pissed off at the moment, long term it don't make a bit of difference.

Just remember

win or lose, shit or bust
never let your bollocks dangle in the dust
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #650 on: Saturday, March 3, 2012, 21:31:26 »

Thoughts go out to Rockin Robins mum who got her head smashed in by a ripped up chair being flung at her by an oxford mong

How awful.  She sits just in front of us at home games.  Was she okay?
hobnob

Ignore
« Reply #651 on: Saturday, March 3, 2012, 21:52:30 »

Remember when we stuffed Leeds 3-0 home and away but in the end they went up and we didn't.

Sane will happen this season, we will go up and the scum won't.

Who will be celebrating then?

Bye
kerry red

« Reply #652 on: Saturday, March 3, 2012, 21:57:36 »

I fuckin' will
fittons_coaching_badge

Ignore
« Reply #653 on: Saturday, March 3, 2012, 22:35:45 »

I might be on my own here but .........

Long term I think Ferrys best midfield partner will be McCormack.  Neither Smith or Risser have really made the spot there own and when Flint gets back I wouldnt mind seeing Flint and Devera at the back, with Ferry and McCormack in the centre. 

I just felt at times today when Oxford had the wide areas well under control the threat through the middle was all Ferry or bust. McCormack might have given us that little extra thrust.

Not sure if now Paolo just sees him as a CB and nothing else.

Just wondering about peoples thoughts really.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #654 on: Saturday, March 3, 2012, 22:59:11 »

I think Smith has definitely gone off the boil a bit lately. What you need to remember this is actually his first season in the professional leagues.

Perhaps it has caught up with him a bit? I dont think anyone would have questioned his place next to Ferry say a month back.

My opinions on needing a leader at centre back are well know. Whilst it was early days for the team as a whole Flint and Devera never quite worked there and Alan Mac has been superb in there anyway.

phelpsieboy

« Reply #655 on: Saturday, March 3, 2012, 23:09:47 »

We have lee cox, who I feel is the long term partner for ferry, cox is a cracking player and did help when he came on earlier, great tackler and a better passer than our other centre mids, but lacks their physical prescence
deltaincline

« Reply #656 on: Sunday, March 4, 2012, 00:59:52 »

Sometimes in life, you really have to take serious time out to ponder what actually motivates people to act like complete cunts.

I mean, what the fuck was going on in the mind of the mouth-breathing retard who ripped a seat out of his own clubs stadium today, and just randomly lobbed it into a gathering of 1200 opposition fans?

How the fuck can that mutated excuse of a living human organism rationalise the inevitable result of his actions? 

I saw that blue plastic seat flying through the air in apparent slow motion today, and I felt fucking sick, knowing that it was going cause someone serious pain and damage, yet their was fuck all I or anyone else could do to warn of the impending danger.

I'm very pissed off with todays result and performance, but it's fuck all compared to how I feel about the cunt who threw that seat. I would happily glass the cunt.

I hope that innocent STFC lady fan is on the mend tonight and that she isnt too scarred, physically or mentally.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #657 on: Sunday, March 4, 2012, 01:10:06 »

How awful.  She sits just in front of us at home games.  Was she okay?

Saw her sat outside when I came in late...looked right fucking dazed.

Clems Army!
DMR

« Reply #658 on: Sunday, March 4, 2012, 01:12:24 »

Fucking cunting shitcunts.

If we win the league by 20 points this season will still be tinged with failure now. Skulled twice by Oxford.

Anyone who says it doesn't matter of we win the league is a liar. It's cunting Oxford.

Fucking hell. Pathetic today Town don't care about the last 10 games, today mattered most.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #659 on: Sunday, March 4, 2012, 01:14:56 »

Macca aint happy!
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 ... 52   Go Up
Print
Jump to: