Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Aljofree  (Read 9154 times)
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #30 on: Saturday, October 25, 2008, 19:09:29 »

Aljfofree had a good game today and had a good one on Tuesday. Other than that he has been a complete cunt this season and I would have gladly seen him out the door. What he has shown in the last 2 games is what we got last season - not brilliant but good enough for this division and STFC.
I will support him when he's not being a sulky, lazy twat who couldn't care less abuot the club I love. He's deserved support the last 2 games as he's given 100% but got what he deserved previously.
Ditto JPM who was also a lazy, sulky twat who couldn't give a fuck. I clapped him off the pitch today as he put a good shift in again.
sonic youth

« Reply #31 on: Saturday, October 25, 2008, 19:44:28 »

Aljofree is like Gurney...he gets fans divided,like Gurney sometimes he looks quality,and like Gurney again at other times very ordinary.....IMO!
good comparison.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Saturday, October 25, 2008, 19:47:58 »

I'll await an Aljofree 25 yard free kick screamer then Smiley
JPC82

« Reply #33 on: Saturday, October 25, 2008, 19:49:05 »

then start shagging swindon WAGS
michael
The Dude Abides

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Saturday, October 25, 2008, 19:50:39 »

Swindon WAGs top 5?
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Saturday, October 25, 2008, 19:52:06 »

Peacock's missus is a bit nice.
JPC82

« Reply #36 on: Saturday, October 25, 2008, 19:59:49 »

forget the WAGS, i see triseros today and i quite fancy his missus, thats if the bird he was next to is his missus
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Saturday, October 25, 2008, 20:00:27 »

Aljfofree had a good game today and had a good one on Tuesday. Other than that he has been a complete cunt this season and I would have gladly seen him out the door. What he has shown in the last 2 games is what we got last season - not brilliant but good enough for this division and STFC.
I will support him when he's not being a sulky, lazy twat who couldn't care less abuot the club I love. He's deserved support the last 2 games as he's given 100% but got what he deserved previously.
Ditto JPM who was also a lazy, sulky twat who couldn't give a fuck. I clapped him off the pitch today as he put a good shift in again.

Utter bollocks.

He didn't get what he deserved from some mindless pricks at Stockport, nor the twats at mk dongs. I don't think he's the ideal captain, but slagging him off because he doesn't choose to applaud the crowd (Some of whom a few weeks ago were giving him absolute shit) ? Who gives a fuck.

Well played today Hasney.

It's All Good..............
michael
The Dude Abides

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Saturday, October 25, 2008, 20:05:16 »

The blonde preggers one is pretty good. Who does she belong to? JPM?

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Saturday, October 25, 2008, 20:08:00 »

aljofrees is probably the fittest
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #40 on: Saturday, October 25, 2008, 20:15:09 »

Utter bollocks.

He didn't get what he deserved from some mindless pricks at Stockport, nor the twats at mk dongs. I don't think he's the ideal captain, but slagging him off because he doesn't choose to applaud the crowd (Some of whom a few weeks ago were giving him absolute shit) ? Who gives a fuck.

Well played today Hasney.

I'm more of a head in the hands kind of guy during the game rather than shouting or slagging off players. At the end of games i generally skulk off. I'm more of a keyboard warrior when it comes to opinions. Others, however, express themselves differently. I guess its a personal decision. If you play like a complete cunt then you set yourself up. How come Jack Smith ( who is a much worse defender ) does not get any stick? Were the fans picking on Aljofree for nothing? Were they right to express themselves as they did? Were his responses appropriate? Each person will make their own opinion. But certain players neeed to look at themselves and ask why fans get at them and not others.  
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Saturday, October 25, 2008, 20:19:14 »

The whole team, not long ago, were playing like complete cunts (With a couple of exceptions) but the mindless minority chose Aljorfree as the whipping boy. I don't condone his reactions, but I understand them. If he now chooses not to applaud I really don't care. As long as he performs he's fine by me....................

It's All Good..............
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #42 on: Saturday, October 25, 2008, 22:17:53 »

He wasn't chosen as a whipping boy he completely abdicated his responsibility not only as a captain but as a player as well. When things go wrong you look to the captain who in this case was hiding. When you needed a strong captain we found we had a complete cock. When the going got tough instead of digging in, he got pissy. He chose himslef as a whipping boy purely thruogh his own actions or more accurately his inacrtions.
In the last 2 games he's improved enormously. The defence is still a bloody shamlbes but at least he's given 100%. I couldn't give a fuck if he claps the fans - I do giv e a fuck if he gives 100%. now he is, previuosly he wasn't.
I would still take the captaincy from him and give ti to Peacock who really has proved me very wrong. 
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #43 on: Saturday, October 25, 2008, 22:25:35 »

Pisses me off when he dont clap but if he plays well thats all that really matters

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Saturday, October 25, 2008, 22:26:37 »

of course he gave 100% all along.fuck me you cannot hide on a football pitch.
a drop in form doesn't = lack of effort.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: