Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Aljofree  (Read 9024 times)
JPC82

« Reply #60 on: Sunday, October 26, 2008, 12:04:52 »

Rubbish. Kit lady must love Jon Paul McGovern, didnt put in one tackle yesterday, absolutely toothless. Wont slide, just gets a body in the way. Attacking he wasnt bad, but overrall he put in very little effort yesterday.

its a kit man
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #61 on: Sunday, October 26, 2008, 12:16:43 »

Matt Heywood may be a nice bloke, but he was fucking shit by the time he left us...well no better than Aljofree.

You've bitten far too hard Spencer.
Spencer_White

« Reply #62 on: Sunday, October 26, 2008, 12:22:36 »

Matt Heywood may be a nice bloke, but he was fucking shit by the time he left us...well no better than Aljofree.

You've bitten far too hard Spencer.

I was taking the piss about Matty Heywood. Just I think that sort of player is quite easy to come across.

Its not biting, that is my opinion. Does everyone work in codes on here now?
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #63 on: Sunday, October 26, 2008, 12:26:28 »

Fair enough about Heywood. I did wonder if it was a bit tongue in cheek!.

Codes? Someone called you a twat and you went into a rant. I was only having a bit of a laugh.

But seriously what's done is done and I think it would be better if people (and Aljofree) moved on from Franchise and focussed getting us up the league table.

Spencer_White

« Reply #64 on: Sunday, October 26, 2008, 12:36:31 »

Look, the captain doesnt give a shit about the fans. Its up to him to pull in the right direction. If he cant do that then fuck off, youre not wanted.

I could see this comming in pre season when he said that Swindon fans should regard Sturrock as a returning hero. Just thought, who are you to say that?
Spencer_White

« Reply #65 on: Sunday, October 26, 2008, 12:55:12 »

Suppose so, but I still maintain (rightly or wrongly) he had every right to have a go back at the fans that abused him.

Still if lets his defending do the talking thats fine by me.

He offered the bloke outside for a fight. Its always going to be trouble. I dont have any problem with players telling supporters to shut up, but there is a line.

Heywood and Gurney did at least bury the hatchet soon after Cheltenham. Just cant see Aljofree doing it, too big headed.

Like I said, hes not worth the trouble and the division. Footballers are on short contracts. If he cant rise above it then go.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: Sunday, October 26, 2008, 13:13:54 »

I don't think I'm out of order Spence, I really do think that people who berate their own players when the game's going on are though.

Captain material? No.   Nice bloke?  Probably not?  Gives a shit about Swindon Town Football Club?  I wouldn't have thought so (Just like most of em!)

None of that really matters to me. The fact is that he's the best central defender we currently have. I would rather have him out there than either Morrison or Ifil.

If he wants to be a sulky prick after the game, meh....

It's All Good..............
JPC82

« Reply #67 on: Sunday, October 26, 2008, 13:16:11 »

Hasney is getting a rough deal by fans, at the end of the day the manager wants Has as captain, fans moan about it, im sure if he said he didnt wanna be captain the fans would lynch him and say how he couldnt give 2 fucks by refusing the armband.

and for the record hes a lovely bloke
« Last Edit: Sunday, October 26, 2008, 13:34:48 by JPC82 » Logged
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: Sunday, October 26, 2008, 13:44:37 »

JPC is Aljofree  Shocked
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: Sunday, October 26, 2008, 13:59:56 »

Hasney is getting a rough deal by fans
Yes he is. But he doesn't help himself does he? Players getting in a row with fans are always going to be on a hiding to nothing, so it's just plain daft. And for the captain to do it? He's supposed to be the one pulling other players out of it.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: Sunday, October 26, 2008, 14:19:38 »

I have no problem with Has, if people single him out for abuse and he reacts, great shows he gives a shit.  For what its worth some of our fans have been out of order this season, if a player now decides he's not that keen on some sections of our support, fine, as long as he puts in a display like yesterday.
JPC82

« Reply #71 on: Sunday, October 26, 2008, 14:37:15 »

Has showed balls to give a bit back, u think the other players get booed and say nothing? its straight back to the dressing room then moaning how our fans are cunts for the way we boo them etc, at least Has doesnt wait and moan behind the fans back, if they have problem with the fans id rather fucking hear it like Has did

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: Sunday, October 26, 2008, 14:39:55 »

Rubbish. Kit lady must love Jon Paul McGovern, didnt put in one tackle yesterday, absolutely toothless. Wont slide, just gets a body in the way. Attacking he wasnt bad, but overrall he put in very little effort yesterday.
eh? i was on about aljofree and stand by my comments.you say rubbish then rant about jpm.
aljofree has always given 100% as far as i'm concerned
Spencer_White

« Reply #73 on: Sunday, October 26, 2008, 14:50:12 »

OK, understand now. Thought you meant in general.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: Sunday, October 26, 2008, 14:57:53 »

Has showed balls to give a bit back, u think the other players get booed and say nothing? its straight back to the dressing room then moaning how our fans are cunts for the way we boo them etc, at least Has doesnt wait and moan behind the fans back, if they have problem with the fans id rather fucking hear it like Has did
Roll Eyes
That's not "showing balls" it shows, like your post, a complete lack of maturity and common sense. I'm pretty sure Malpas also has his own thoughts about people singing "Malpas out" and booing during games, are you really suggesting it would be a good idea if he went on the radio and said the fans were cunts for booing? It may well be more "honest" but it wouldn't exactly be great for spirit between team and fans would it?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: