Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Southampton v Swindon Matchday Thread  (Read 50721 times)
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #450 on: Wednesday, September 1, 2010, 11:45:30 »

Just woke up... what a night Cheesy

OOO AHHH PERICARD!

They've got muslamic rayguns, muslamic rayguns..
Dozno9

« Reply #451 on: Wednesday, September 1, 2010, 11:56:07 »

It was straight red, the red got stuck with the yellow card (they are normally in seperate pockets aren't they?) anyhow he gets a 3 match ban for a straight red.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #452 on: Wednesday, September 1, 2010, 12:01:07 »

Just woke up... what a night Cheesy

OOO AHHH PERICARD!

Your video still isn't working. You're on your last chance sunshine.
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #453 on: Wednesday, September 1, 2010, 12:07:12 »

Your video still isn't working. You're on your last chance sunshine.

Here ya go darling

Had to re-upload it this morning because youtube didn't belive me pericard scored!

Cunt

They've got muslamic rayguns, muslamic rayguns..
Processed Beats

I drop beats from this processed meat.

Ignore
« Reply #454 on: Wednesday, September 1, 2010, 13:02:53 »

Any highlights yet?
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #455 on: Wednesday, September 1, 2010, 13:06:06 »

the radio seemed to think at first, the yellow card was for Evans due to 'afters' then the red for Barnard?
luckyluke699

5 league goals and counting...

Ignore
« Reply #456 on: Wednesday, September 1, 2010, 13:11:15 »

Will the video highlights definitely go up then?  Hmmm No highlights on the bbc site yet, only the post match radio interviews.

Wilkins commented in his that it was a straight red card. The ref only showed the yellow accidentally as they got "stuck together" --> http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/8951114.stm    Clap

"we've just had a chat. He's... I think he's made a mistake. Both cards were stuck together, so it's a straight red"

« Last Edit: Wednesday, September 1, 2010, 13:16:39 by luckyluke699 » Logged
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #457 on: Wednesday, September 1, 2010, 14:22:51 »

Don't they usually release all the highlights when the round has finished? If so it could be tomorrow.
JB_Swindon

« Reply #458 on: Wednesday, September 1, 2010, 14:47:16 »

I saw the highlights on SSN earlier, the new kit looks smart and pericard's first was a great finish as was austin's. Pericard's second was the sort of goal that wouldnt have gone in for him a week ago. Barnard's red card was a bit soft but he went in with studs up so I guess some refs see that as a red card offence. Young Evans is a fucking beast! how old is he? He was taller than manks anyways and wasn't shy of standing up to barnard and telling what he thought of the tackle!

I hope we play with the same system saturday if douglas is fit play him if not play evans - like dave said if it aint broke dont fix it!
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #459 on: Wednesday, September 1, 2010, 17:01:24 »

Young Evans is a fucking beast! how old is he? He was taller than manks anyways and wasn't shy of standing up to barnard and telling what he thought of the tackle!

I noticed that, very impressive for a young lad.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #460 on: Wednesday, September 1, 2010, 17:03:31 »

I wish Wilson would give the youngsters more games though. If Evans played that well last night why not give him another go at the weekend? Same for Kennedy. LJF and Morrison have done well this season, having Wilson say he wants to sign another CB can't be good for their confidence either.
JB_Swindon

« Reply #461 on: Wednesday, September 1, 2010, 17:15:34 »

I wish Wilson would give the youngsters more games though. If Evans played that well last night why not give him another go at the weekend? Same for Kennedy. LJF and Morrison have done well this season, having Wilson say he wants to sign another CB can't be good for their confidence either.

I agree and firstly I thought centre-back was the main area for concern as well but I really think Rose has been the weak link in the side all along. He seems to get caught out of position too often meaning the centre-backs have to come across and deal with the danger. For example at brighton at home Rose was caught out of position and slipped over LJF came out of defence to challenge the man with the ball meaning JD had to try and get back handing sparrow the time and space to pick his spot. Against brentford I felt we seemed to play much better after Callum Kennedy came on he's suprisingly comfortable on the ball for a young lad. Again last night kennedy played we sounded like we were more solid as a whole.

On Evans I think Douglas should start if he's fit but if not Evans should play it might give prutton a boot up the back side!

Btw I do think we need another centre back like wilson said three isnt enough to get us through the season.
SCM

Ignore
« Reply #462 on: Wednesday, September 1, 2010, 17:20:26 »

Goals coming up soon on ITV apparently.
Spencer_White

« Reply #463 on: Wednesday, September 1, 2010, 17:24:50 »

Goals coming up soon on ITV apparently.

They had the same fake audio for every goal!
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #464 on: Wednesday, September 1, 2010, 17:26:05 »

Just seen the goals on HTV and Peri's 1st goal was taken really well, as was Austins 2nd, the 3rd was a wee bit scrappy but they all count don't they Vince!

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35   Go Up
Print
Jump to: