Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 ... 32   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Franchise F.C v Swindon Town F.C Official Matchday Thread  (Read 52219 times)
Peter Gibbons

Ignore
« Reply #345 on: Tuesday, April 9, 2013, 22:23:50 »

We won't make the play offs

People just need to accept that and take drugs and shit

Spot on (both counts)

It's not that I'm lazy.  It's that I just don't care.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #346 on: Tuesday, April 9, 2013, 22:24:37 »

Should Jed and the new board shoulder some of the blame if we fail to make the play-offs as well? I think they should. The embargo cost us massively. If it was sorted quicker maybe MacDonald would have had more time to bring in some decent players.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #347 on: Tuesday, April 9, 2013, 22:27:15 »

Anyone want some Codeine ?

Fucking good shit

I love KMac xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #348 on: Tuesday, April 9, 2013, 22:32:59 »

Should Jed and the new board shoulder some of the blame if we fail to make the play-offs as well? I think they should. The embargo cost us massively. If it was sorted quicker maybe MacDonald would have had more time to bring in some decent players.

On the other hand, he was the only one stupid enough to buy the club without due diligence. Thanks to Black's impossible deadline we may have been thrown out the league altogether if we'd gone into administration. The future under the current board frightens me but I thank them for giving us a club to support in the short term.

Cats are better than dogs FACT
SuggWillSugg MBE

Ignore
« Reply #349 on: Tuesday, April 9, 2013, 22:34:48 »

MK have a massive wide pitch don't they? Could suit our expansive wing based game?

I've just got back and reopened the thread from where I left earlier and this is the first new post I read.

Oh dear.

Swindon Please Win

Ignore
« Reply #350 on: Tuesday, April 9, 2013, 22:36:31 »

First half we played decent, kept the ball and played nice football, the disallowed goal looked a joke, clearly Williams beat the keeper to the ball and there was barely a touch on the defender. Second half changed, it was quiet for the first ten minutes then we conceded a silly goal and then couldn't get a hold of the game again. Changed to 442 but didn't help as the Spurs loanes seemed to be struggling with fitness which left large gaps in midfield.

Feel sorry for KMac, his short spell so far has been blighted with injuries and being force to play 3 relatively inexperienced youngsters. He's made mistakes though, no need to change a working system now. In the summer maybe, but not when you join a team which all you have to do to get us over the edge. Disappointing night in all.

Also what was their keeper doing? Have banter with away fans, that's fine, but he seemed to have a personal vendetta against us.
Peter Gibbons

Ignore
« Reply #351 on: Tuesday, April 9, 2013, 22:45:26 »

First half we played decent, kept the ball and played nice football, the disallowed goal looked a joke, clearly Williams beat the keeper to the ball and there was barely a touch on the defender. Second half changed, it was quiet for the first ten minutes then we conceded a silly goal and then couldn't get a hold of the game again. Changed to 442 but didn't help as the Spurs loanes seemed to be struggling with fitness which left large gaps in midfield.

Feel sorry for KMac, his short spell so far has been blighted with injuries and being force to play 3 relatively inexperienced youngsters. He's made mistakes though, no need to change a working system now. In the summer maybe, but not when you join a team which all you have to do to get us over the edge. Disappointing night in all.

Also what was their keeper doing? Have banter with away fans, that's fine, but he seemed to have a personal vendetta against us.

This him?

Ian McLoughlin ‏@Ianmcloughlin16 29m
Sorry for any offence I caused to the Swindon supporters tonight. In the heat of the moment I reacted unprofessionally & I apologise.
Retweeted by Sam Morshead

It's not that I'm lazy.  It's that I just don't care.
SuggWillSugg MBE

Ignore
« Reply #352 on: Tuesday, April 9, 2013, 22:47:45 »

THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #353 on: Tuesday, April 9, 2013, 22:47:56 »

Well that was fucking epic woeful.

Once again a team was there for the taking.

We looked slow, poor.....argghh shit!

We will be lucky to make the playoffs at this rate....

It's shit...glad I have the excuse not to go on Saturday....

Season is over people prepare for more of the same next August!

Clems Army!
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #354 on: Tuesday, April 9, 2013, 22:51:26 »

Keeper might be in trouble, I enjoyed his piss take at the warm up but his V signs and middle fingers were a bit much.....still.....if we had won nobody would of given a fuck I suppose!

Clems Army!
Swindon Please Win

Ignore
« Reply #355 on: Tuesday, April 9, 2013, 22:52:14 »

This him?

Ian McLoughlin ‏@Ianmcloughlin16 29m
Sorry for any offence I caused to the Swindon supporters tonight. In the heat of the moment I reacted unprofessionally & I apologise.
Retweeted by Sam Morshead

Yea, when he saved or caught the ball and landed on the floor he would turn and give us the middle finger. It was strange.
mrverve

Ignore
« Reply #356 on: Tuesday, April 9, 2013, 22:55:27 »

Play-offs at best now.

Sparks gone.
pewshamrobin

Ignore
« Reply #357 on: Tuesday, April 9, 2013, 22:58:20 »

We seem to be aping Tranmere crashing and burning...........yes injuries have affected us, but the formation change has led to our loss of form. At least ferry played in centre midfield tonight where he had more impact, but RDV or Luke Rooney should have been brought on much sooner for Parrett who had little impact and did too much tippy tappy with no success (but I didnt agree with the cheering / booing when he was subbed)
Since KMAC has arrived the teams fitness has dropped, our good defensive record gone out the window and promotion form replaced by mid table / relegation form....... PDC was not all milk and honey, but his legacy is falling apart  before our eyes and one of our best players Matt Ritchie looks very likely to be playing Championship with Bournemuff next season.

Not happy after watching another defeat at the Franchise.

ewsham Robin
Swindon Please Win

Ignore
« Reply #358 on: Tuesday, April 9, 2013, 23:01:05 »

Also was there a number for away fans, seemed to be around a 1000, but couldn't really tell.
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #359 on: Tuesday, April 9, 2013, 23:03:22 »

Utter shite - lets be honest here, our real promotion hopes went with Di Canio.

I found their keeper amusing.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 ... 32   Go Up
Print
Jump to: