Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 11   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Mick Philpott  (Read 18237 times)
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, April 3, 2013, 13:35:24 »

Welcome to the new, not so great anymore Britain, reg is spot on, there are a lot more parants out there like them 2 wasters, see it first hand at the job i'm on, fucking dross, give it another 50 years and this country will be fucked
you see people burning their children alive at work?

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Wednesday, April 3, 2013, 13:40:39 »

Think how much it has cost the tax payer to fund that scumbags lifestyle choice and now his prison sentence. Fucking loads of money which could have done so much good.
spacey

« Reply #17 on: Wednesday, April 3, 2013, 13:42:56 »

Have not seen any of the usual hand wringers usually trotted out on the news to defend their actions!

What the fuck are you babbling about?
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Wednesday, April 3, 2013, 13:53:34 »

Have not seen any of the usual hand wringers usually trotted out on the news to defend their actions!
[url width=520 height=340]http://urbanhomestead.org/journal/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/washingclothes.jpg[/url]
Here they are. The bastards.
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Wednesday, April 3, 2013, 14:05:22 »

The Daily Mail never ceases to amaze.

Using this story on the their front page as a pawn to push their own political agenda in relation to the welfare system
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Wednesday, April 3, 2013, 14:16:08 »

Welcome to the new, not so great anymore Britain, reg is spot on, there are a lot more parants out there like them 2 wasters, see it first hand at the job i'm on, fucking dross, give it another 50 years and this country will be fucked

You're being optimistic. I'll give it 10 max, Sooner the poles flip, or an asteroid hits the better. Let the Ants have it.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Wednesday, April 3, 2013, 16:31:30 »

You're being optimistic. I'll give it 10 max, Sooner the poles flip, or an asteroid hits the better. Let the Ants have it.

Surely not the Poles...more likely the Bulgarians and Romanians.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Wednesday, April 3, 2013, 17:03:53 »

For everyone of these evil bastards there's millions who are sickened and appalled by their actions. To say the country's going to shit is fucking laughable and the epitome of knee jerk cunts who love to fucking moan.
A terrible crime? Absolutely.  The start of an epidemic of evil cunts murdering their kids? Don't be so fucking stupid.

It's All Good..............
adje

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Wednesday, April 3, 2013, 17:07:53 »

yes herthab-voice of calm reasoning.

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Wednesday, April 3, 2013, 17:15:27 »

For everyone of these evil bastards there's millions who are sickened and appalled by their actions. To say the country's going to shit is fucking laughable and the epitome of knee jerk cunts who love to fucking moan.
A terrible crime? Absolutely.  The start of an epidemic of evil cunts murdering their kids? Don't be so fucking stupid.

But unfortunately, there is a growing underclass...
Levi lapper

« Reply #25 on: Wednesday, April 3, 2013, 17:41:30 »

Which is only going to get worse with Cameron and co in charge. Civilised society's have to deal with fuck wits like this bloke and invest in social programmes to educate and support these fucked up families. And yes get them out to work and not sponge of the rest of us. The alternative is more of these morons in prisons which costs £50k plus per annum for each of them.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Wednesday, April 3, 2013, 18:07:06 »

Is there? Really? There's always been scum bags and lowlifes, is there really loads more of them? I don't know any myself. I rely on media such as the daily mail and the tef to educate me on the dangers of this burgeoning underclass that's spreading like a cancer through these fair isles.

It's All Good..............
adje

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Wednesday, April 3, 2013, 18:23:45 »

yeah-its spreading through this country just like bird flu and aids as the DM once warned us

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Wednesday, April 3, 2013, 18:40:07 »

There have always been cunts breeding like rabbits at the nations expense. Problem now is that we are also inundated with foreigners who are also breeding like there is no tomorrow and the population is out of control. The normal people are footing the bill and have had enough. Paying more and getting less whilst watching the underclass live for free with no restrictions.

Even if philpott wasn't a killer he as still an absolute tosser who should have been reigned in years ago. Part of the Jeremy Kyle generation who should be sterilized.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, April 3, 2013, 18:47:26 by arriba » Logged
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Wednesday, April 3, 2013, 18:56:48 »

Problem now is that we are also inundated with foreigners who are also breeding like there is no tomorrow and the population is out of control.

Dunno how they are finding time to do this what with taking all our jobs as well, more productive than most brits.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 11   Go Up
Print
Jump to: