Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 ... 29   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town v Orient official matchday Fred  (Read 35964 times)
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #255 on: Saturday, October 23, 2010, 18:24:06 »

Quite right, that right back/winger we've just played in central midfield didn't perform, so he's absolutely shite! Maybe we should play Austin left back next week.
He was worse at right back than he was in the middle, so that point is irrelevant.

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #256 on: Saturday, October 23, 2010, 18:31:02 »

am i the only one who thinks wilson has taken us as far as he ever will?
downwards doesn't count...
Wilson is a decent manager...in my opinion it is time for our board to back him..

Ignore
« Reply #257 on: Saturday, October 23, 2010, 18:35:10 »

i aint disputing that he is a good manager.it aint going for him though that's for sure.
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #258 on: Saturday, October 23, 2010, 18:47:23 »

Despite my Wilson rant, I still think he's a good manager and wouldn't even suggest getting rid of him. He's attracted some great players and the squad is getting better and better with every addition, especially now the crap has been weeded out.

But I just don't get some of his decisions, more recently it has been the majority of his decisions I don't get. I don't think I'm alone with my concerns as no one seems to be disagreeing with me and most seem to share them. If there is an explanation for his erratic tactics, team selection and formation I'd love to hear it and admit I'm talking shit.
RJack

Ignore
« Reply #259 on: Saturday, October 23, 2010, 18:53:28 »

I still think Danny's a good manager.  Today just showed how thin our squad is with injuries & suspensions.

JD out broken toe

Prutton out with some kind of virus which incidentally they now think Morrison may have but Morro decided he still wanted to play. I think the option of Caddis in midfield was a risk that Danny took but didn't really work out and he couldn't change after Sheenhan's sending off.

Going back to the sending off incident what made me laught is the player got up and shook hands with Sheehan just before the referee show him the red card. Even the Orient players looked stunned with Sheehans sending off.

As much as the referee was a fuckwit he gave us 2 very soft freekicks which resulted in both our goals but he got so many basic decisions so wrong today.
corner

Ignore
« Reply #260 on: Saturday, October 23, 2010, 19:03:02 »

Wilson is a decent manager...in my opinion it is time for our board to back him..

Agree 100%

Ignore
« Reply #261 on: Saturday, October 23, 2010, 19:04:06 »

apart from flogging greer over his head,aint he been backed?
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #262 on: Saturday, October 23, 2010, 19:15:30 »

Not enough to keep us at the top end of L1.

Wilson will end up being a victim of his own success. He got us so far last year that we all expected to build on that - we havent, this season has been a giant step backwards so far.

Give Wilson some time and resources to sort it out.

As I've said before, if we finish the season where we are now in the table I'd get rid.
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #263 on: Saturday, October 23, 2010, 19:20:42 »

My summary

We were shit, especially 1st half.

sheehan deserved a yellow

Ref was a massive incompetant cunt

2 cracking free kicks from rose. especially the 2nd.
Bert1981

Ignore
« Reply #264 on: Saturday, October 23, 2010, 19:30:09 »

Our midfield was non-fucking existent today, not one player who can make a tackle, it was all too easy for orient to control the game.

Douglas is our most important player imo, last season we were hopeless without him and the same again today. Its a worry, because you cant be reliant on one player. We were unfortunate that Prutton was out aswell, he may of made a difference today.

The formation can work, we saw that in the 2nd half against rovers, some of the football that night was fantastic.

Today it just didnt happen, the sending off actually helped us to an extent because it livened things up, never a red though, it was right in front of me and i didnt even think it was a foul! Like everyone else has said, the ref was one of the worst i have ever seen.

No excuses though, we were crap, only positives were austin who was immense and showed his class for his goal and rose who took the game by the scruff, drove us forward and produced 2 stunning free kicks. Quite a turnaround from him in comparison to the first month of the season.

Ignore
« Reply #265 on: Saturday, October 23, 2010, 19:30:34 »

Not enough to keep us at the top end of L1.

Wilson will end up being a victim of his own success. He got us so far last year that we all expected to build on that - we havent, this season has been a giant step backwards so far.

Give Wilson some time and resources to sort it out.

As I've said before, if we finish the season where we are now in the table I'd get rid.

if he aint been backed enough why get rid?
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #266 on: Saturday, October 23, 2010, 19:33:57 »

because he would have taken us backwards.

He's been backed enough to not have us sitting in 15th

Ignore
« Reply #267 on: Saturday, October 23, 2010, 19:34:32 »

agree on both counts.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #268 on: Saturday, October 23, 2010, 19:40:52 »

It's all very hypothetical at the moment.

I appreciate that we're playing shit but the it would appear that we're in the same boat as most of the teams in the division so there's more than hope (in my opinion).

I'm not making excuses but I'm also not giving up in late October.
Processed Beats

I drop beats from this processed meat.

Ignore
« Reply #269 on: Saturday, October 23, 2010, 19:43:36 »

Picture of the tackle.

* Vs Leyton Orient 12.jpg (49.45 KB, 644x484 - viewed 151 times.)
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 ... 29   Go Up
Print
Jump to: