Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Brown wants to stay  (Read 5958 times)
Doore

« Reply #30 on: Monday, July 24, 2006, 12:14:14 »

My point was people seem to be implying they will boo him against Barnet, the first home game of the season.  And mind your language, I don't appreciate being sworn at.  Tit.
Piemonte

« Reply #31 on: Monday, July 24, 2006, 12:16:24 »

ooooooh isnt Doore all high and fucking mighty? Cheesy

I doubt it will be a problem v Barnet as he wont be in the team
Doore

« Reply #32 on: Monday, July 24, 2006, 12:19:55 »

I am indeed high and mighty.  All hail King Doore.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Monday, July 24, 2006, 12:22:43 »

Quote from: "Doore"
My point was people seem to be implying they will boo him against Barnet, the first home game of the season.  And mind your language, I don't appreciate being sworn at.  Tit.

You'd better not look at the Zola thread then :?
Doore

« Reply #34 on: Monday, July 24, 2006, 12:52:38 »

I made the mistake of looking at the aforementioned thread, and have enclosed within said thread a suitable response.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #35 on: Monday, July 24, 2006, 15:16:55 »

You weren't sworn at
Doore

« Reply #36 on: Monday, July 24, 2006, 15:22:03 »

Fair point pieman.  I think what is was trying to say in my own little way that the randon insertion of swear words in to sentences is not fucking necessary.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #37 on: Monday, July 24, 2006, 15:23:08 »

Too fucking right!

I was just being a pedant to cause more trouble  Wink
DMR wouldn't want us all getting along would he?
Doore

« Reply #38 on: Monday, July 24, 2006, 15:23:53 »

Fuck no.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Monday, July 24, 2006, 15:41:10 »

And mind your language, I don't appreciate being sworn at. Tit.

Sorry mum  :roll:

Fair point pieman.  I think what is was trying to say in my own little way that the randon insertion of swear words in to sentences is not fucking necessary.

It wasn't randon, it was too add emphasis on how booing Brown in a friendly really doesn't matter.
SwindonStevo

« Reply #40 on: Monday, July 24, 2006, 20:22:31 »

"The former Bristol City man was booed and jeered after coming on as a substitute in yesterday’s 2-2 draw with Crystal Palace.

Those fans were obviously unaware that Brown had been to see his manager before the game and requested to come off the transfer list."

care to think that those people would have booed anyways because they think the blokes a cunt jon?
farmer geoff

« Reply #41 on: Monday, July 24, 2006, 20:46:30 »

jon ritson: we need people who want to wear the swindon shirt with pride
Spud

« Reply #42 on: Tuesday, July 25, 2006, 05:16:48 »

Quote from: "SwindonStevo"
"The former Bristol City man was booed and jeered after coming on as a substitute in yesterday’s 2-2 draw with Crystal Palace.

Those fans were obviously unaware that Brown had been to see his manager before the game and requested to come off the transfer list.

care to think that those people would have booed anyways because they think the blokes a cunt jon?

We never knew that Jon  :roll: , we will all start to worship him now he cant find himself a Club and has no other choice but to stay here.
Piemonte

« Reply #43 on: Tuesday, July 25, 2006, 09:22:26 »

I was told last night by "a source" ( :-))( yes i know) that Brown wanted to leave after a bust up with wise over the new training regime, which Brown felt to be "dissrespectful to the senoir pros" (WTF?)  Wise literally told him to fuck off.

Upon his return he was made to stand up in front of the whole squad and apologise for his conduct.

I've no idea if thats true or not, but I pray to the gods I dont believe in that the last bit is true. In fact I'd have paid good money to see it

I can see it now, Brown shuffling & looking at his feet mumbling "sorry lads I'm a cunt"
SwindonStevo

« Reply #44 on: Tuesday, July 25, 2006, 13:06:02 »

so is jon riston judging by his jounalism over the past few weeks.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: