Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Brown wants to stay  (Read 6178 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Sunday, July 23, 2006, 19:11:38 »

I boo'd him. Not like the happy clappy hippy vegitarians that applauded his every touch.

But if he has withdrawn his transfer request he is out of limbo and back as being an STFC player. I don't like what he did, but he has won a second chance with me.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Sunday, July 23, 2006, 20:32:35 »

if he wants to stay let him. maybe he has realised League 2 is his level at last!
red macca

« Reply #17 on: Sunday, July 23, 2006, 20:33:56 »

we cant lose to be honest.if he wants to move he has to play well which obviously benefits us.if he is shit he dont play
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Sunday, July 23, 2006, 20:49:40 »

i booed the bastard. i aint afraid of saying i did. think the way he's treated this club is appalling, and he needs to publically apologise. he has to. wont want him in a town shirt otherwise really!

red macca

« Reply #19 on: Sunday, July 23, 2006, 20:51:12 »

Quote from: "Leggett"
i booed the bastard. i aint afraid of saying i did. think the way he's treated this club is appalling, and he needs to publically apologise. he has to. wont want him in a town shirt otherwise really!
thats actually fair enough.i would be very upset if we didnt hear something from him
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Sunday, July 23, 2006, 21:14:50 »

Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"
Its pretty obvious that Aaron and DW have had a bit of a falling out.....something I think isn't altogether surprising.....but if Brown is prepaared to get his head down and work, then surely we should forgive his little spat.

why is it obvious?

It was public knowledge way before then that Brown wanted to leave if we got relegated...about March time....why do you think his performances suddenly picked up towards the end of last season...trying to be noticed.

Stupid thing is, its not like he has said he wanted to go, then stayed like say Steven Gerrard did the other summer...he said he wanted to go, went on trail to another club turned them down then came back to us....because no one else wanted him saying he wants to stay, does he fuck....the only reason he hasnt gone is because no one wants him, the minute someone does he will fuck off.

When he asked to leave, we should have said fine contract terminated....there is door.

He has burnt his bridges and I dont want him anywhere near our first team.

So what if it starts playing well? is it because he wants to prove a point to the fans....is it fuck....if hes playing well its for one reason and one reason only....he wants someone to notice him and rescue him from Swindon.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Sunday, July 23, 2006, 21:41:37 »

I was loving it when the whole Nationwide seemed to boo him. A few games of that and he might just do well trying to prove us all wrong.
Keep it up for now!
Spud

« Reply #22 on: Sunday, July 23, 2006, 22:38:18 »

Quote from: "DV85"
the only reason he hasnt gone is because no one wants him, the minute someone does he will fuck off

Spot On Sir!, just like i said earlier in this thread.

He only wants to stay cos no other cunt wants him.

The funniest thing was him turning Brentford down thinking he would definitely have a contract waiting for him at Doncaster.  :wanker:
STFC Village

« Reply #23 on: Sunday, July 23, 2006, 22:47:52 »

I don't think there's anything wrong with trying to better yourself by playing at a higher level and for more money, we're not exactly near footballs pinnacle. Granted, he didn't go about it very well, but i'd be surprised if there were one player in the current squad who would rather play for the shirt, over a big money move to a higher division.

He shouldn't say that he "wants" to stay though, that's just rubbing our noses in it
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Monday, July 24, 2006, 00:02:47 »

Quote from: "DV85"
Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"
Its pretty obvious that Aaron and DW have had a bit of a falling out.....something I think isn't altogether surprising.....but if Brown is prepaared to get his head down and work, then surely we should forgive his little spat.

why is it obvious?

It was public knowledge way before then that Brown wanted to leave if we got relegated...about March time....why do you think his performances suddenly picked up towards the end of last season...trying to be noticed.

Stupid thing is, its not like he has said he wanted to go, then stayed like say Steven Gerrard did the other summer...he said he wanted to go, went on trail to another club turned them down then came back to us....because no one else wanted him saying he wants to stay, does he fuck....the only reason he hasnt gone is because no one wants him, the minute someone does he will fuck off.

When he asked to leave, we should have said fine contract terminated....there is door.

He has burnt his bridges and I dont want him anywhere near our first team.

So what if it starts playing well? is it because he wants to prove a point to the fans....is it fuck....if hes playing well its for one reason and one reason only....he wants someone to notice him and rescue him from Swindon.

Read between the lines of DW's statement.
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Monday, July 24, 2006, 07:44:44 »

I booed him but eventually felt a tiny tiny bit sorry for him.

I still think he could do a job for us though......
Doore

« Reply #26 on: Monday, July 24, 2006, 10:46:01 »

The problem with booing him is it can have an affect on the entire team rather then just the individual.  First home game of the season, people apparently feeling optimistic, does anyone really want to hear boos?  Think about it.
Piemonte

« Reply #27 on: Monday, July 24, 2006, 11:04:11 »

Quote from: "Doore"
The problem with booing him is it can have an affect on the entire team rather then just the individual.  First home game of the season, people apparently feeling optimistic, does anyone really want to hear boos?  Think about it.

I dont see that to be honest. It wouldnt surprise me if some of our players thaink hes a big time cunt too.
Doore

« Reply #28 on: Monday, July 24, 2006, 11:48:52 »

But surely for the first home game of the season we want to create a loud, positive atmosphere.  Any booing, regardless if it is aimed at an individual, creates the opposite.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Monday, July 24, 2006, 12:11:30 »

Quote from: "Doore"

It was a fucking friendly not the first game of the season.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: