Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 ... 21   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town v Sheffield United Official Matchday Thread  (Read 61836 times)
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #165 on: Saturday, September 20, 2014, 17:41:27 »

I mentioned at the start of the season about all the other local clubs offering 6 match flexi tickets. After emailing the club they said it was under consideration and something they could look at. I think its about time they put the wheels in motion.

Yeah I had the same response after asking the same question last season.
Be worth it for the club and the fans
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #166 on: Saturday, September 20, 2014, 17:43:44 »

Best game I've seen for a while, we were awesome for the majority of it. Seems that some around where I sit have chosen Brad Smith as this season's scapegoat,  clueless cunts. 62% possession!

It's All Good..............
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #167 on: Saturday, September 20, 2014, 17:53:45 »

It's been 'removed by the user', you tool.

Zammo can be a real cunt sometimes.
FormerlyPlymRed

Ignore
« Reply #168 on: Saturday, September 20, 2014, 18:00:06 »

Their forum is in meltdown atm, always nice to read things like that after a win!
singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #169 on: Saturday, September 20, 2014, 18:00:51 »

Best game I've seen for a while, we were awesome for the majority of it. Seems that some around where I sit have chosen Brad Smith as this season's scapegoat,  clueless cunts. 62% possession!

He really hasn't played that well since he arrived...but we shouldnt be targeting our players.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #170 on: Saturday, September 20, 2014, 18:10:20 »

Set up two of the goals today.

Things get better but they never get good
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #171 on: Saturday, September 20, 2014, 18:12:27 »

He really hasn't played that well since he arrived...but we shouldnt be targeting our players.

He goes on some great runs and is capable of beating the defender,  but his crosses are more often than not underhit or overhit.
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #172 on: Saturday, September 20, 2014, 18:21:06 »

Great game. Great performance. Great result.

For the 1000+ Town fans who have decided not to attend this season - shame on you.

This is the best football you can expect to see at this level - and probably above.

If this result does not get the fuckers back when we  play Preston, I despair.

Spot on ....
That bit of skill from Kasim to set ip the 5th !!!

Took a Sunderland fan with me today.
Totally impressed reckoned the football was great...he even commented on the crowd.
JoeMezz

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #173 on: Saturday, September 20, 2014, 18:23:39 »

Best game I've seen for a while, we were awesome for the majority of it. Seems that some around where I sit have chosen Brad Smith as this season's scapegoat,  clueless cunts. 62% possession!

Thought Brad Smith was largely impressive today. Still did a couple of shit stuff and crossing was inconsistent but overall much better than previous performances.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #174 on: Saturday, September 20, 2014, 18:35:44 »

That performance was sexual today. Kasims skill for the 5th made me extremely moist.

Pleased McEveley got a good reception, still a few pricks that booed amd one twat said he was a judas for the way he left

What a cock
RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #175 on: Saturday, September 20, 2014, 19:20:59 »

When we were both in the premier league we had a bigger average attendance than them for the season -fact so they can stick that in their pipe.
Bit nerdy of me but that didn't ring true so I cheked and Sheff Utd averaged 19,000 + to our 15,000.

Our average gate did better Saints, QPR, Oldham, Coventry and Wimbledon to be fair and only Man Utd, Liverpool, Leeds, Newcastle and Arsenal doubled our average gate...

We are massive.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #176 on: Saturday, September 20, 2014, 19:31:02 »

Haven't read back.

That will make a few people take note....

Dongs had a good result but Crewe are at the minute shit.....Blades are not.

We nearly 'did a Swindon' and fucked it up but won through in the end.

Kasims shimmy was a joy to behold for that 5th goal.two defenders running in to each other.

Smith cutting in is frightening to see....if he could cross he would be defo premier player.

Looking forward to Tuesday night.

Shit gate but it looked as if there were more to me....

Clems Army!
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #177 on: Saturday, September 20, 2014, 19:31:53 »

League One always gets these angsty fans of clubs who aren't usually playing in the 3rd tier in modern times.

Man City, Leeds, Leicester, Southampton, Wednesday, Charlton, Norwich, Forest, QPR... and Bristol City (in their minds anyway).
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #178 on: Saturday, September 20, 2014, 19:36:47 »

Well that was fucking awesome.

Havent been on the town end for ages, had a lovely time sang and swore.

It was great.  And the football as mentioned many times was fantastic.  Best Ive seen for many years.

Never knowingly overstated.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #179 on: Saturday, September 20, 2014, 19:41:29 »

In relation to the crowd....£27 in the side stands is just too much, many people have not had a pay rise for years and living costs generally are rising.

Further, what goon at the FL came up with playing 2 home games in week crap.....as Audrey pointed out, take the missus Tuesday and Sat and that's £100 blown before any petrol, beer etc are factored in.

I'd imagine a bit of research might show that gates are down across the whole FL this season.

Once things get tight then people pick and choose....I'm sure those prices have something to do with it..

Clems Army!
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 ... 21   Go Up
Print
Jump to: