Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 ... 32   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Hereford Vs Swindon Town Official Matchday Thread  (Read 47224 times)
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #390 on: Saturday, February 18, 2012, 19:14:31 »

Well done to all those that went......any bother?

I watched a Noel Coward play at the Salisbury playhouse with the old mobile shaking away in my pocket.

Huh?

Any good?
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #391 on: Saturday, February 18, 2012, 19:15:21 »

Huh?

Any good?
The play I mean. Not your trouser vibrations  Cool
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #392 on: Saturday, February 18, 2012, 19:16:11 »

On March 3rd, make sure you are fucking bladdered.

I will be at the waterfalls on this date, we better not fucking lose otherwise it might be too tempting

I come from a land down-under
Jimmy Glass is an Alien

« Reply #393 on: Saturday, February 18, 2012, 19:16:59 »

Started: 23

Won: 19

Draw: 3 (One went onto win on Pens)

Loss: 2

This season is going pretty well isn't it?

In line for a championship winners medal at this rate!
Flashheart

« Reply #394 on: Saturday, February 18, 2012, 19:17:43 »

The two defeats were actually whilst sober at home in Swindon...

Too skint?

If needed, we should all chip in to get SWS rat-arsed. I pledge a fiver (paypal)
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #395 on: Saturday, February 18, 2012, 19:18:38 »

Heard that the Pox are designing a fucking huge telescope so that they can spot us as we disappear over the horizon . . . . .

Have they nicked the telescope from Wenger?

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #396 on: Saturday, February 18, 2012, 19:20:44 »

The play I mean. Not your trouser vibrations  Cool

Typical Noel coward play....lots of dialogue round and round and circles and then suddenly it kicks up two gears and you feel quite pleased.

Clems Army!
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #397 on: Saturday, February 18, 2012, 19:24:57 »

Have they nicked the telescope from Wenger?

na, he always sees fuck all

I come from a land down-under
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #398 on: Saturday, February 18, 2012, 19:33:37 »

Typical Noel coward play....lots of dialogue round and round and circles and then suddenly it kicks up two gears and you feel quite pleased.
Not quite as good as Hereford away I'm guessing?
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #399 on: Saturday, February 18, 2012, 19:37:56 »

Not much on the Hereford forum apart from us being a bunch of 'cheating so and so's' Sour grapes? Interesting to get feedback from people who went.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #400 on: Saturday, February 18, 2012, 19:45:23 »

na, he always sees fuck all

Smiley I always thought Wenger's myopia was selective depending on what excites him...

hobodan

Ignore
« Reply #401 on: Saturday, February 18, 2012, 19:46:34 »

Hereford were awful the first half, we tried to play football but on that pitch was a no go.
Apart from one wonder strike & hitting the bar they never bothered us at all really.
We certainly didn't play our best but if you can play crap & still win....
lambourn red

« Reply #402 on: Saturday, February 18, 2012, 19:50:17 »

Just got back a great 3 points from a game that we never really got any of our passing game going and just had to grind out a result against a very poor hoofball team. The ground looks even more run down than the last time I was there and the temporary stand is so difficult to get any atmosphere going. Boateng looked a bit shaky to start with but got better as it went on, I thought cibochi looked dodgy at times and Risser / De Vita failed to get into the game when they came on but Alan mac was a rock again. 3 home games now where we have a decent surface and we should be looking at 7 points as a minimum .
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #403 on: Saturday, February 18, 2012, 19:55:10 »

Poor game, very average Town performance and could have come away with a draw today. The pitch was abysmal - up there with Rovers. You simply can't play decent football on that. What struck me was the complete absence of any enthusiasm from their fans. In a small ground like that, with a decent home terrace, you should be able to create something, but their support just didn't seem bothered.

Not much to say on the game - Cibocchi improves all the time, Benson and Bodin, without being constantly menacing, did their jobs well. The game bypassed Cox as he watched it sailing over him for 90 minutes. Boateng looked nervous and a bit shaky, but it's his professional debut and he may as well have been playing on a cobbled street, the bounce was that bad - not fair to judge him on that.
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #404 on: Saturday, February 18, 2012, 20:13:34 »

Are Hereford bitter or what? FFS

Swindon Town FC 2011/2012..... Leeds United 1971/1972. Wonder if the next generation will grow up hating Swindon as much as my generation grew up hating 'cheaty cheaty' Leeds.

http://unofficialbulls.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=30962

or

one bloke shouting from the back of B block "I hope my dad shot your dad in the war you Nazi pr*ck" might have been a bit far but after teaching a team to play like that I'm sure he will get a lot worse.

WHAT. A. TOSSER must you be to boast about a team like the one I saw HUFC play against today. Made Crawley look like a bunch of honest angels.
« Last Edit: Saturday, February 18, 2012, 20:15:41 by ghanimah » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 ... 32   Go Up
Print
Jump to: