Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 ... 21   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town v Leyton Orient Official Matchday Thread  (Read 42749 times)
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #210 on: Sunday, November 24, 2013, 08:21:09 »

NBR, are you Ted Bacon on Twitter?

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #211 on: Sunday, November 24, 2013, 08:39:51 »

check out his profile Mr Frog. Missing link material:

"Unemployed former Leyton Orient CF. Active terrace lad at Millwall FC. Ulster Loyalist, EDL, BNP. Regular at Bricklayers Arms, collecting various benefits"

Could be a parody account I suppose.
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #212 on: Sunday, November 24, 2013, 08:55:31 »

Hmm. Tans?

He sustained a fairly unfunny attack on Sam and the media in general last night which didn't read like parody.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #213 on: Sunday, November 24, 2013, 08:58:04 »

This guy is a bit stupid, because he is probably going to Jail, but other than that - go for it, at least someone is showing a bit of passion.

Passion?!  Doubtful.  I'll bet he won't even remember doing it this morning.  If he wasn't off his face on a cocktail of cheap lager and amphetamines, I'd be amazed.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #214 on: Sunday, November 24, 2013, 09:07:23 »

Hmm. Tans?

He sustained a fairly unfunny attack on Sam and the media in general last night which didn't read like parody.

Yeah, just read that. Probably not then. Its a bit worrying there are people genuinely this stupid in the word. Hey ho.
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #215 on: Sunday, November 24, 2013, 09:09:00 »

Passion?!  Doubtful.  I'll bet he won't even remember doing it this morning.  If he wasn't off his face on a cocktail of cheap lager and amphetamines, I'd be amazed.

And if he wasn't, he's got some serious anger issues.  I assume nobody on here knows him?
kerry red

« Reply #216 on: Sunday, November 24, 2013, 09:13:03 »

Well, I hope that game - plus the Walsall shambles - has ended anyone's thoughts of the play-offs.

Thank God we seem able to beat the mediocre teams in this league.

Just where has the attractive, passing football gone? What has happened to Kasim, Pritchard, Ward? Their form has deteriorated badly.

Without the passing style it is truly dreadful to watch - comical even - getting overrun so easily coupled with keystone cop defending.

Could be a long winter
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #217 on: Sunday, November 24, 2013, 09:18:28 »

Well, I hope that game - plus the Walsall shambles - has ended anyone's thoughts of the play-offs.

As we're seventh and one point of 6 I still have hope. If you don't have hope you just end up wallowing in your own self pity.
Flashheart

« Reply #218 on: Sunday, November 24, 2013, 09:33:35 »

Yep.

We are a whole point adrift, we had might as well just give up now.
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #219 on: Sunday, November 24, 2013, 09:47:55 »

It's almost as if having a young side might lead to us being inconsistent...no need to panic.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #220 on: Sunday, November 24, 2013, 10:03:51 »

I hope when the League investigate this they look at several other things. First of all why cunts like Mooney feel the need to celebrate in front of home fans - fuck off to the small band of Orient fans who made the trip. Why the keeper felt the need to ignore all rules of sportsmanship. Why players are allowed to be in the ref's ear every ten seconds. Mostly, though the performance of the ref and linos who spectacularly failed to ref to the rules of the game - offside, time wasting, the art of fouling. I particularly liked it when NGuessan wrested their guy to the floor and was given the free kick. . 
I think the guy was a complete bellend but I can understand why.
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #221 on: Sunday, November 24, 2013, 10:04:57 »

Yep.

We are a whole point adrift, we had might as well just give up now.

Interesting thing - points

15 off the top spot
16 off the bottom spot

Hmmm

Season is only 1/3 in so could still go any way

tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #222 on: Sunday, November 24, 2013, 10:16:24 »

Hmm. Tans?

For fuck sake im getting pretty pissed off with this. Just because someone has made a parody account doesnt mean its me.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #223 on: Sunday, November 24, 2013, 10:17:42 »

I disagree

There is a total lack of passion at the CG, and has been since PDC left

This guy is a bit stupid, because he is probably going to Jail, but other than that - go for it, at least someone is showing a bit of passion.

Give me the old days of fences, passion and a bit of scrapping any day over the current sterile lifeless crap

I'm laughing, but for all the wrong reasons

Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #224 on: Sunday, November 24, 2013, 10:23:17 »

For fuck sake im getting pretty pissed off with this. Just because someone has made a parody account doesnt mean its me.

Ooh touchy. Why would anyone think it might be you? Was meant as gentle ribbing, but will make a note to avoid in future. Apologies.

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 ... 21   Go Up
Print
Jump to: