Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 9   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Barcelona vs Man Utd  (Read 11555 times)
JPC82

« Reply #30 on: Thursday, April 24, 2008, 10:11:04 »

Ronaldo cant do it big games? um is that why he it top scorer in the best domestic league in the world and top scorer in the best european club tournement in the world  :|
fatbury

« Reply #31 on: Thursday, April 24, 2008, 10:12:11 »

all ive got to say about last night is ......

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

oh and Ronaldo's diving and histrionics was a disgrace - what was more disgraceful was the referee not booking him at any point for it
JPC82

« Reply #32 on: Thursday, April 24, 2008, 10:14:15 »

he was brought down by Marquez, blatant pen, then Toure has a lunge at him, not a stone waller but seen them given, he was kicked all over the place last nite
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #33 on: Thursday, April 24, 2008, 10:17:58 »

Really couldn't give a shit if he plays good or crap
JPC82

« Reply #34 on: Thursday, April 24, 2008, 10:18:59 »

everyone singles out Ronaldo because of how good he is, Rooney was shite last nite, no one has mentioned that
stfctownenda

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Thursday, April 24, 2008, 10:20:07 »

Quote from: "JPC82"
he was brought down by Marquez, blatant pen, then Toure has a lunge at him, not a stone waller but seen them given, he was kicked all over the place last nite

Agree 100% take your gooner specs off Fatters the Marquez one he didn't even look at the ball he was just stopping Ronaldo getting to it.  The Toure one is more debatable but he makes contact with Ronaldo before he gets the ball, didn't think they would get 2 penalities at the Nou Camp mind.  All set up for both 2nd legs in the champions league next week should be an exciting finish to the competition.
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Thursday, April 24, 2008, 12:34:02 »

Quote from: "fatbury"

oh and Ronaldo's diving and histrionics was a disgrace - what was more disgraceful was the referee not booking him at any point for it

Fuck off Gooner.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Thursday, April 24, 2008, 12:40:36 »

Quote from: "Ralphy"
Quote from: "fatbury"

Fuck off Gooner.

That just about sums things up nicely Ralphus !

janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Thursday, April 24, 2008, 12:43:18 »

Last night's match was dreadful, I'm usually quite pro-Utd but last night I felt myself wanting Barca to grab a winner, just to teach Fergie that his negative tactics are the wrong way ahead.

Still think 0-0's not the great result some were saying it was last night, one Barca away goal and Utd are up against it, and it'll only serve them right.  It's not as if Ferguson's not been undone by 0-0 first leg away results in the past, Borussia Dortmund in the mid 90's springs to mind.
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Thursday, April 24, 2008, 12:46:41 »

Man Utd will do the business at Old Trafford. They just need to stop Barca pushing forward early on who will be looking for that away goal.
stfctownenda

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Thursday, April 24, 2008, 12:59:54 »

Man Utd will do the business at Old Trafford. They just need to stop Barca pushing forward early on who will be looking for that away goal.

Agreed, it will be a very different approach from Man U at old trafford and I think the 0-0 will turn out to be a very good result.  The british press once again got carried away writing off Barcelona as if they were just some joke team, not many teams have gone to the Nou Camp in Europe in recent years and not been beaten.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Thursday, April 24, 2008, 13:06:30 »

everyone singles out Ronaldo because of how good he is, Rooney was shite last nite, no one has mentioned that

Rooney was shite.
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Thursday, April 24, 2008, 13:07:26 »

Playing Rooney out wide is a mistake in my view.

I think you'll see a different United at Old Trafford.

They miss Vidic too.
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Thursday, April 24, 2008, 13:08:06 »

Quote from: "tans"

Rooney was shite.

Cos he was played out of position.
JPC82

« Reply #44 on: Thursday, April 24, 2008, 13:10:12 »

Playing Rooney out wide is a mistake in my view.

I think you'll see a different United at Old Trafford.

They miss Vidic too.

Rooney has a great workrate tho as does Park so having them two on wings to get back and protect Evra & Hargreaves was the idea, to be honest they done a job didnt they, they drew a game in which they were second best in every area.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 9   Go Up
Print
Jump to: