Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 ... 33   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Rochdale FC vs Swindon Town FC Official Matchday Thread  (Read 44184 times)
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #330 on: Saturday, November 20, 2010, 17:28:33 »

Text in on Radio said the timing of Greers departure left us with no time for a replacement - he left in early July didn't he?!
STFC Bart

Ignore
« Reply #331 on: Saturday, November 20, 2010, 17:28:58 »

we havent replaced greer and we lack a leader at the back. This is reflected in the goals conceded. 2pts away from dagenham,yeovil and rochdale games aint an acceptable return for a side with playoff aspirations
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #332 on: Saturday, November 20, 2010, 17:30:19 »

Was I hearing things or did some one text in and say we needed a manager with more experience???
Rich Pullen

« Reply #333 on: Saturday, November 20, 2010, 17:31:03 »

Was I hearing things or did some one text in and say we needed a manager with more experience???

Smiley
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #334 on: Saturday, November 20, 2010, 17:31:32 »

I dont feel there are any issues.

I heard that too. What a cunt! (not you, the mong who text in)
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #335 on: Saturday, November 20, 2010, 17:39:08 »

Whatever anyone thinks about it, week after week the conversations on here return to the fact that Greer hasn't been adequately replaced.   Unfortunately should we achieve nothing this season, which is looking increasingly likely, the majority of people will point to that as the main reason.  Whatever the circumstances behind his departure, the management have to take some responsibility for not replacing him.  IMO Caddis and Ferry haven't particularly added anything to the team and that money would have been better spent on a decent centre back.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #336 on: Saturday, November 20, 2010, 17:41:42 »

I dont feel there are any issues.

I heard that too. What a cunt! (not you, the mong who text in)

I genuinely thought I must have mis-heard that...but apparently I didn't...sweet baby Jesus Roll Eyes
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #337 on: Saturday, November 20, 2010, 17:43:12 »

I genuinely thought I must have mis-heard that...but apparently I didn't...sweet baby Jesus Roll Eyes

I bet it was Fatbury.

Speaking of fatbury, hahaha top result for the gooners today

Ignore
« Reply #338 on: Saturday, November 20, 2010, 17:47:08 »

a draw away from home is a decent result.
look,we are not as good as last year and will not go up or down.
either get used to it, or call for the managers head-chairman to buy quality.i'll go with the former and have been used to it for months now.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #339 on: Saturday, November 20, 2010, 17:53:32 »

The king is still unbeaten..

/
W56196272
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #340 on: Saturday, November 20, 2010, 18:01:14 »

Yay.
bassett boy

we will overcome

Ignore
« Reply #341 on: Saturday, November 20, 2010, 18:02:13 »

either get used to it, or call for the managers head-chairman to buy quality.i'll go with the former and have been used to it for months now.
I agree with arriba this season is to build try a couple of the young lads after Christmas just would like a good cup run(wish i had not said that) Doh
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #342 on: Saturday, November 20, 2010, 18:05:29 »

Carefully arriba you might provoke an outbreak of common sense on here...probably unlikely. We had our unbeaten record v Rochdale on the line and kept it despite being 2-1 down...so a indeed a decent result.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #343 on: Saturday, November 20, 2010, 18:06:48 »

Whatever anyone thinks about it, week after week the conversations on here return to the fact that Greer hasn't been adequately replaced.   Unfortunately should we achieve nothing this season, which is looking increasingly likely, the majority of people will point to that as the main reason.  Whatever the circumstances behind his departure, the management have to take some responsibility for not replacing him.  IMO Caddis and Ferry haven't particularly added anything to the team and that money would have been better spent on a decent centre back.

Board have to take some responsibility for not even offering him a new contract and actually accepting the bid.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #344 on: Saturday, November 20, 2010, 18:10:45 »

Good point for me.....its a long season and i think a draw away anyware is good news.
Yes we were 3-2 up..........but we came back from 2-1 also.
Still think we have a great chance of the play offs.........and a good cup run is still a possibility.

Onwards and upwards..

As for Greer its history..........i dont miss greedy bastards who forget that Swindon Town gave him a chance when he was rotting in Doncaster reserves.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 ... 33   Go Up
Print
Jump to: