Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 25   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon town -v- Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiill-walllll official matc  (Read 29315 times)
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #150 on: Saturday, October 10, 2009, 17:37:43 »

I think we should appeal on the basis it was a fucking joke of a decision.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #151 on: Saturday, October 10, 2009, 17:37:56 »

Well that was fucking frustrating. Millwall are fucking shite. Truly awful side that created nothing and spent half the match (and I mean 45 mins quite literally) moaning at the ref and mouthing off. fucking dirty cheating cunts. Douglas should never have had a red. Never in a million years was that more than a yellow yet because their cunt of a player decides to roll and pretend the world is about to end it must be a red.

Their player deserved to go. Bad challenege and was needless. On another day it could have been a yellow but given the ref was being a dick and had already sent off JD then he had no choice.

Sadly we were screwed by the cunt in black. Because we had to play 3/4 of the match with 10 men we were truly knackered and despite being the better team for the much of the 90 and holding on like warriors we let in a goal because we were so tired. Fucking shambles. The ref needs a good look at by the football league or FA because he is a joke. Shouldn't be in the job. We should have had a penalty as well and their striker should have been sent off at the end for a blatent kick on Lucas. fucking disgusted and annoyed we didn't win but for once it wasn't the players' faults. They played with their hearts on their sleeves and really gave it a good go. Fair play boys.

At least we didn't lose. That's 11 unbeaten now and in 7th so not the end of the world. Millwall were poor though. After last season I was expecting better from them....
Stef Troll

Ignore
« Reply #152 on: Saturday, October 10, 2009, 17:40:19 »

Well that was fucking frustrating. Millwall are fucking shite. Truly awful side that created nothing and spent half the match (and I mean 45 mins quite literally) moaning at the ref and mouthing off. fucking dirty cheating cunts. Douglas should never have had a red. Never in a million years was that more than a yellow yet because their cunt of a player decides to roll and pretend the world is about to end it must be a red.

Their player deserved to go. Bad challenege and was needless. On another day it could have been a yellow but given the ref was being a dick and had already sent off JD then he had no choice.

Sadly we were screwed by the cunt in black. Because we had to play 3/4 of the match with 10 men we were truly knackered and despite being the better team for the much of the 90 and holding on like warriors we let in a goal because we were so tired. Fucking shambles. The ref needs a good look at by the football league or FA because he is a joke. Shouldn't be in the job. We should have had a penalty as well and their striker should have been sent off at the end for a blatent kick on Lucas. fucking disgusted and annoyed we didn't win but for once it wasn't the players' faults. They played with their hearts on their sleeves and really gave it a good go. Fair play boys.

At least we didn't lose. That's 11 unbeaten now and in 7th so not the end of the world. Millwall were poor though. After last season I was expecting better from them....

If Millwall are shit then God knows what we are !  We scored with our only good chance.  Morrison should have score twice for them.  Think it was a point gained when taking into consideration all circumstances
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #153 on: Saturday, October 10, 2009, 17:40:41 »

I hope we appeal the Douglas red card.

Same as. Fucking shocking decision by the ref.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #154 on: Saturday, October 10, 2009, 17:41:10 »

If Millwall are shit then God knows what we are !  We scored with our only good chance.  Morrison should have score twice for them.  Think it was a point gained when taking into consideration all circumstances

Wrong. With 11 men we would have won 3-0. We were totally dominating until Douglas went off. 
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #155 on: Saturday, October 10, 2009, 17:42:45 »

You did notice we were playing a man down for most of the game? And one of our most influential midfielders at that?
Stef Troll

Ignore
« Reply #156 on: Saturday, October 10, 2009, 17:44:52 »

Wrong. With 11 men we would have won 3-0. We were totally dominating until Douglas went off. 

Yeh but that didnt happen.  We were down to 10 men and Douglas deserved his red for trying to slap the Millwall player.

If it was 11 vs 11 i agree we probably would have won
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #157 on: Saturday, October 10, 2009, 17:47:59 »

There was a bloke in the row behind stating he couldn't believe how shit league one football was and it was 'school boy' and 'sunday league' standard. They were also asking if there was a bar in the town end.

Too used to watching sky sports in the pub I think.

Oh and about the game, thought we did ok all things considered. Annoying about the goal but we were quite clearly knackered near the end and just trying to hang on.

Ignore
« Reply #158 on: Saturday, October 10, 2009, 17:48:50 »

I know this site is know for its bollocks content but that has to be the most bollocks filled line of all time.

why is it? two footed lunges are straight red cards.
i aint seen it on tv, so if it turns out i saw it worng i'll withdraw the comment and hold my hands up.

the ref levelled it up anyway and we didn't capitalise on it.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #159 on: Saturday, October 10, 2009, 17:51:10 »

Yeh but that didnt happen.  We were down to 10 men and Douglas deserved his red for trying to slap the Millwall player.

Neil Harris didnt get sent off for trying to slap Big Kev though did he?

why is it? two footed lunges are straight red cards.
i aint seen it on tv, so if it turns out i saw it worng i'll withdraw the comment and hold my hands up.

the ref levelled it up anyway and we didn't capitalise on it.

two footed lunge, my arse...
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #160 on: Saturday, October 10, 2009, 17:52:28 »

Yeh but that didnt happen.  We were down to 10 men and Douglas deserved his red for trying to slap the Millwall player.

What game were you watching then? I'd like to see the Douglas challenge again but it did look harsh to me.
Stef Troll

Ignore
« Reply #161 on: Saturday, October 10, 2009, 17:54:21 »

Neil Harris didnt get sent off for trying to slap Big Kev though did he?

two footed lunge, my arse...

Well he should have done.

Overall it was a good performance considering the circumstances.  If it was 11 v 11 we would have porbably won.  The fact that we went down to 10 men so early really mucked our fatigue up at the end.

Still hoping for 3 points on Sat against Hartlepool before a tough run of fixtures start
Stef Troll

Ignore
« Reply #162 on: Saturday, October 10, 2009, 17:56:37 »

What game were you watching then? I'd like to see the Douglas challenge again but it did look harsh to me.

One without my tinted Swindon glasses on.  Tackle was a yellow at best but Douglas clearly raised his hand and tried to slap a Millwall player.   Was sat right in the middle of the Don Rogers stand and had a clear view of it.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #163 on: Saturday, October 10, 2009, 17:56:56 »

We looked comfortable untill their man got sent off

Things get better but they never get good
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #164 on: Saturday, October 10, 2009, 18:01:22 »

Am I the only person that thinks using fatigue as an excuse for the way they played towards the end is complete and utter bollocks? I didn't see them running round that much harder, except for Revell who was up front alone. Besides they are supposed to be professional sportsmen and should be fit enough to handle it.

I can't help but wonder if the reason we keep conceding late goals is due to fatigue and that they are simply not fit enough. There must be something causing it and Wilson needs to fix it asap as its beyond a joke now.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 25   Go Up
Print
Jump to: