Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Stayaway fans  (Read 7287 times)
Spud

« Reply #60 on: Wednesday, September 14, 2005, 18:20:33 »

Im not going to the Bradford game.....

.......of course im going you slags.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Wednesday, September 14, 2005, 18:28:31 »

If the attendances stay this way we are gonna be bust by January.

Surely that is enough to convince these so called fans to start watching? Would you rather we were crap or we lost the club altogether?
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Wednesday, September 14, 2005, 18:30:01 »

I reckon I would get a season ticket if I lived in the vicinity.

Tis easy for me to say however! Crying

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Wednesday, September 14, 2005, 19:08:43 »

Quote from: "Tails"
If the attendances stay this way we are gonna be bust by January.

Surely that is enough to convince these so called fans to start watching? Would you rather we were crap or we lost the club altogether?
so true...
Sussex

« Reply #64 on: Wednesday, September 14, 2005, 19:11:24 »

I can rarely plan to go to a game because of work commitments, it's always a last minute thing as to whether I can go.

Even when I know I can, It's usually a spur of the moment thing on a Saturday morning, which in turn pisses off the likes of Mex, Walrus, JMH etc.. because we could have lift shared. As happened on Saturday.

Oh, and also sometimes pisses the missus off (Forest game). Sorry about that love Oops
Asher

« Reply #65 on: Wednesday, September 14, 2005, 20:14:29 »

thought she was a fuck buddy? is sussex in love??
red macca

« Reply #66 on: Thursday, September 15, 2005, 15:23:56 »

Quote from: "Melksham Red"
I feel the need to stick up for Sonic here. He's criticising those who make comments about games that they have not been to. Everyone has a right to an opinion but the "ive supported the club for this long blah blah" doesn't wash. There seems to be a lot of fans on the forums that don't seem to go to ANY games but for some reason have the strongest opinions. I don't think their views count anymore regardless of what their support used to be like. If you only go to a handful of games a season that entitles you to an opinion because you've seen the crap first hand, I think it's those that don't go at all that Sonic is getting at. If you don't go to any games you're opinion is the worth the same as a Man U shirters from Kent!
bollocks my opinion is as valid as anyones..ok i dont have a choice but even if i chose not to watch i have put enough in this club to have a opinion on what is going on at the moment,,,,,like they say football is entertainment you would pay silly money to keep watching shit films but you will allways say something about it still.....shit argument i know but just got bollocked at work so wanted a rant
Sussex

« Reply #67 on: Thursday, September 15, 2005, 15:30:40 »

Quote from: "Asher"
thought she was a fuck buddy? is sussex in love??

She was, but it's been going on for quite a while now, so I guess seeing each other is a better term?

And no I'm not  Smiley
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: Thursday, September 15, 2005, 15:30:55 »

Quote from: "deanored"
I feel the need to stick up for Sonic here. He's criticising those who make comments about games that they have not been to. Everyone has a right to an opinion but the "ive supported the club for this long blah blah" doesn't wash. There seems to be a lot of fans on the forums that don't seem to go to ANY games but for some reason have the strongest opinions. I don't think their views count anymore regardless of what their support used to be like. If you only go to a handful of games a season that entitles you to an opinion because you've seen the crap first hand, I think it's those that don't go at all that Sonic is getting at. If you don't go to any games you're opinion is the worth the same as a Man U shirters from Kent!
bollocks my opinion is as valid as anyones..ok i dont have a choice but even if i chose not to watch i have put enough in this club to have a opinion on what is going on at the moment,,,,,like they say football is entertainment you would pay silly money to keep watching shit films but you will allways say something about it still.....shit argument i know but just got bollocked at work so wanted a rant

You're opinion on the on pitch performance, arent valid though? because you didnt see them....
red macca

« Reply #69 on: Thursday, September 15, 2005, 16:03:37 »

Quote from: "DV85"

You're opinion on the on pitch performance, arent valid though? because you didnt see them....
i speak to enough people listen to the games and read all the reports...and all fairness i could be in timbacktoo and realise that they are playing shit at the moment
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: Thursday, September 15, 2005, 16:08:19 »

Hadwin is a terrible commentator, he never gives an accurate account of the game. I don't read Ritson's match reports either.

Basing your opinion on somone else's opinion is pointless.
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: Thursday, September 15, 2005, 16:18:51 »

Quote from: "Sussex Red"
I can rarely plan to go to a game because of work commitments, it's always a last minute thing as to whether I can go.

Even when I know I can, It's usually a spur of the moment thing on a Saturday morning, which in turn pisses off the likes of Mex, Walrus, JMH etc.. because we could have lift shared. As happened on Saturday.

Oh, and also sometimes pisses the missus off (Forest game). Sorry about that love Oops

Not if you were delivering secret packages....  

I know what you mean, and it's fucking annoying as student tickets have to be booked in advanced, so a few times I've ended up booking tickets and not really being arsed to go, but having to drag myself along.  It also eats into Saturday evening drinking time!
red macca

« Reply #72 on: Thursday, September 15, 2005, 16:36:41 »

Quote from: "sonicyouth"
Hadwin is a terrible commentator, he never gives an accurate account of the game. I don't read Ritson's match reports either.

so your saying i should ignore every post on her sonic......ok how would you judge kings performance at the moment..the players performance and the boards performance ......please answer honestly
santini

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: Thursday, September 15, 2005, 16:42:05 »

Quote from: "sonicyouth"

Based on that opinion, my so called pointless opinion is ... My Arse!

However, my opinion does have a point which is that, in my opinion, your opinion is naive. Wink
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: Thursday, September 15, 2005, 17:05:26 »

so your saying i should ignore every post on her sonic...

no, not at all. anyway my original post wasn't aimed at you. you don't have a choice when it comes to watching games, others do yet still don't attend.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: