Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Wimbledon  (Read 49568 times)
mozalini

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: Friday, November 11, 2011, 16:03:02 »

Very true, gonna be tough.  Got to show some restraint though or out you go.
RedOx

Ignore
« Reply #136 on: Friday, November 11, 2011, 16:08:51 »

If that scenario happens I wouldnt care about getting chucked out then.

Yeah I suppose if it was the last minute it wouldn't matter! Doh!  Embarrassed
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #137 on: Friday, November 11, 2011, 17:01:19 »

Trouble is I am travelling with 3 convicted hooligans....My Mrs, 8 year old and 4 year old Boys.

They love wearing their colours(my boys) but may have to wear them under a shirt this time  Smiley
mozalini

Ignore
« Reply #138 on: Friday, November 11, 2011, 17:06:11 »

The world will truly have gone mad if you have any problems Duke.  I am going with my Father in law and Brother in law, die hard Chelsea fans living on SW London.  Under Paul Hart I had no problem keeping quiet at football, it's much more difficult under PDC.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #139 on: Friday, November 11, 2011, 17:11:31 »

Trouble is I am travelling with 3 convicted hooligans....My Mrs, 8 year old and 4 year old Boys.

They love wearing their colours(my boys) but may have to wear them under a shirt this time  Smiley

How did your missus and your 2 boys become convicted hooligans?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
RedOx

Ignore
« Reply #140 on: Friday, November 11, 2011, 17:16:40 »

The world will truly have gone mad if you have any problems Duke.  I am going with my Father in law and Brother in law, die hard Chelsea fans living on SW London.  Under Paul Hart I had no problem keeping quiet at football, it's much more difficult under PDC.

Agree. Shame really for families like Duke's, as I can't see there being any trouble.

I'm prepared to keep quiet but I suppose it depends how many town fans are in the home end. I suspect some will have had one shandy to many, and on seeing that there are quite a few reds in there, may decide to make their prescence known. Would be a shame if it then kicked off with the stewards as seems to happening quite often when town go away these days.

mozalini

Ignore
« Reply #141 on: Friday, November 11, 2011, 18:07:51 »

As is normally the case, those who want to stay out of trouble will have no problem doing so if they just show a bit of common sense. Idiots will always find trouble if they want it badly enough.
random_five

Downton, Wiltshire

Ignore
« Reply #142 on: Saturday, November 12, 2011, 10:49:32 »

I'll be in the home end - We're in the John Smiths stand as well.

I know of quite a few other Swindon fans also going in the home end (John Smiths), who don't use this forum..

Can't see there's any real debate though. Keep quiet or they WILL throw you out. It doesn't matter how many of us there are.
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #143 on: Saturday, November 12, 2011, 12:01:47 »

I've got one in home end too. Loads of Poxford did the same to us but we didn't throw a hissy fit and stop selling tickets altogether. Can't see how they will know if we're Wimbledon or not.

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #144 on: Saturday, November 12, 2011, 12:35:24 »

I've got one in home end too. Loads of Poxford did the same to us but we didn't throw a hissy fit and stop selling tickets altogether. Can't see how they will know if we're Wimbledon or not.
Loads of Scummers allegedly did this but there was fuck all evidence apart from one tosser.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #145 on: Sunday, November 13, 2011, 07:44:48 »

Loads of Scummers allegedly did this but there was fuck all evidence apart from one tosser.

A few behind realised we Sussed em and fucked off after a while, they didn't bite though.

Clems Army!
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #146 on: Wednesday, November 16, 2011, 19:57:23 »

Anybody who has spaces for a lift, let me know.....after a couple of places and will pay our way.

Clems Army!
TheMajorSTFC

Ignore
« Reply #147 on: Wednesday, November 16, 2011, 22:22:45 »

Buzzing for this one now, really looking forward to it!!! Heading to a few pubs and into the Sir Robert Peel (similar to the one at Wycombe if anyone knows what I'm on about  Wink )

#VivaKenBarlow!
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #148 on: Wednesday, November 16, 2011, 23:54:53 »

Please note that for the safety of all spectators, fans may be asked to provide evidence of being a Wimbledon supporter should their address fall outside the area where the large majority of our support come from.
I should have just bought a ticket in the home end when I had the chance.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #149 on: Thursday, November 17, 2011, 01:57:48 »

Get an mk shirt Wink
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14   Go Up
Print
Jump to: