Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Scary Grounds to get in and out of  (Read 33930 times)
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Saturday, March 16, 2013, 17:44:04 »

Kassam.

They all stand there looking at you and doing some sort of tribal dance raising their middle fingers.

All an hour after the game.

Most bizarre.

They want you to take them from that hell hole to somewhere where proper football happens. Pity the poor souls.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Saturday, March 16, 2013, 17:55:41 »

They welcome to hell banner

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Saturday, March 16, 2013, 19:34:30 »

I've been worried four times. West ham and wolves away. City and the pox at home. Wouldn't have ever been worried coming here if not looking for it as a visitor. Seen our lot on their toes more than the other way.
Mother Brown

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Saturday, March 16, 2013, 20:16:11 »

Swindon fans waiting on the green by the town end/shrivenham road stands must have been scary for away fans in the 80's as they had to pass to get to their coaches etc

iirc they used to park the coaches on Shrivy road in the early 80s,would have been more or less where Ocotal way is now.
« Last Edit: Saturday, March 16, 2013, 20:26:47 by Mother Brown » Logged
Topcat

« Reply #19 on: Saturday, March 16, 2013, 20:20:24 »

I've been worried four times. West ham and wolves away. City and the pox at home. Wouldn't have ever been worried coming here if not looking for it as a visitor. Seen our lot on their toes more than the other way.

Seen some right scary mobs here including swindon fans going crazy against pox, both bristols, gillingham, brighton, pompey,southampton, blackburn, cardiff and many more so im guessing all clubs have their idiots its just a case of staying out of their way and keping quiet.

Bristol City away walking from temple meads was always very scary even when I watched Man Utd down there
Topcat

« Reply #20 on: Saturday, March 16, 2013, 20:23:50 »

iirc they used to park the coaches on Shrivy road in the early 80s,would have been more or less where Ocotal rd is now.

I think there was cross over in the early 80's as I can remember the coaches parked in shrivy road where town fans used wait in the alley behind the cycle shop then they started to park them behind the town end
Mother Brown

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Saturday, March 16, 2013, 21:05:22 »

I think there was cross over in the early 80's as I can remember the coaches parked in shrivy road where town fans used wait in the alley behind the cycle shop then they started to park them behind the town end

Mitchell(spolling} cycles is still there.
Can remember pne supporters took bit of a shoeing down there ,cant remember the year but Bobby Charlton was the both ends manager at the time.
Topcat

« Reply #22 on: Saturday, March 16, 2013, 21:49:58 »

judging by todays trouble at a non league ground Nuneaton as lots of trouble there today and 62 arrested after violence with lincoln fans. Whats that all about
Mother Brown

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Saturday, March 16, 2013, 22:04:46 »

judging by todays trouble at a non league ground Nuneaton as lots of trouble there today and 62 arrested after violence with lincoln fans. Whats that all about
No ob and lack of cctv at a guess.
GoSWINDON
Making the best out of the little I have.

going for a poo see you in two

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Saturday, March 16, 2013, 22:06:10 »

Nuneaton and Lincoln have had history since the days of Richard the third  ( and probably before that ) extension of the times unfortunately . To be fair  i dont know how anyone didnt expect it .

If I Don't See You Through  Week, I'll See You Through Window
Topcat

« Reply #25 on: Saturday, March 16, 2013, 22:08:43 »

Nuneaton and Lincoln have had history since the days of Richard the third  ( and probably before that ) extension of the times unfortunately . To be fair  i dont know how anyone didnt expect it .

even so thats some trouble for a non league match I can remember the last time there were that many arrested at swindon even when we played any of our rivals
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Saturday, March 16, 2013, 22:11:00 »

Lincoln have some of the worst fans around,A real hard core following at England's away games too.

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Saturday, March 16, 2013, 22:11:25 »

Must have missed town fans running others all over the place since watching the town for 30 years despite knowing so called lads. A van full hartlepool took the piss infront of my very eyes outside the packed cgh.
The odd scrap then yes but not mob running. Seen our lot run plenty of times though.
I'm Town through and through but some seem rose tinted imo
« Last Edit: Saturday, March 16, 2013, 22:14:31 by arriba » Logged
Topcat

« Reply #28 on: Saturday, March 16, 2013, 22:27:09 »

Must have missed town fans running others all over the place since watching the town for 30 years despite knowing so called lads. A van full hartlepool took the piss infront of my very eyes outside the packed cgh.
The odd scrap then yes but not mob running. Seen our lot run plenty of times though.

Ive been going for over 30 years and seen lots of swindon mobs getting the better of both bristols, southapton, oxford, brighton, pompey, blackburn, gillingham, reading and more, By a mob I mean a few hundred and all without rose tinted glasses and all in the 1980's. Not all the time but often enough to say that they were a force
GoSWINDON
Making the best out of the little I have.

going for a poo see you in two

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Saturday, March 16, 2013, 22:32:21 »

Hooligans come in many forms , some of the biggest twats i know, who were nobodies in my local  would come in bragging what they had got up to  to a bunch of blokes they where trying to impress , who didnt give a fuck

If I Don't See You Through  Week, I'll See You Through Window
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to: