Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New Brentford Stadium  (Read 9598 times)
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Friday, January 11, 2013, 13:09:46 »

I think Dosty's posts should be taken with a lot of salt.

He's clearly a kitkat short of a snack bar.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Friday, January 11, 2013, 13:09:50 »

if we leave the County Ground, that's it for me, finished, no more.
[url width=263 height=400]http://i.imgur.com/fybSX.gif[/url]
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Friday, January 11, 2013, 13:12:50 »

Every cloud and all that

*thumbs up*
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #33 on: Friday, January 11, 2013, 13:16:25 »

Should we knock down the drs and stick the  shrivvy road tin shed back there. Nostalgic bollocks. The past means nothing going forwards

As soon as we put seats on the Stratton Bank it killed the atmosphere. The Town End has never receovered from the times it was designated as a family stand.
Bumpkin

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Friday, January 11, 2013, 13:17:26 »

I'd say plenty of Reading fans suffered psychological damage when they left Elm Park

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Friday, January 11, 2013, 13:19:40 »

As soon as we put seats on the Stratton Bank it killed the atmosphere. The Town End has never receovered from the times it was designated as a family stand.
football has changed.it aint gonna go back to how it was. People need to realize this and moveon. I don't remember Stratton bank generating atmosphere personally
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #36 on: Friday, January 11, 2013, 13:24:37 »

football has changed.it aint gonna go back to how it was. People need to realize this and moveon. I don't remember Stratton bank generating atmosphere personally

Tongue was firmly in cheek arriba, jokes.

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Friday, January 11, 2013, 13:26:12 »

Tongue was firmly in cheek arriba, jokes.
cunt. Hard to tell as some seem lost in the past.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #38 on: Friday, January 11, 2013, 13:32:56 »

cunt. Hard to tell as some seem lost in the past.

I loved the banter between the Town End and DRS last weekend. Haven't heard the DRS that loud in recent memory - maybe all that's needed is some fiendly bullying of each other.

I actually think a redevloped Town End might help the atmosphere a bit - people don't like it due to lack of view but if that was sorted I'm sure more people would be up for going behind the goal and creating an atmosphere.

That's not a pop at anyone by the way, the Town End is rarely any good for atmosphere either.
Dostoyevsky

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Friday, January 11, 2013, 13:35:51 »

*thumbs up*

You are seriously rankling with me, I don't like the cut of your jib. Totally artificial. Bring back Norway Red, a true legend, because at least he didn't have that facetious, cheap and easy, derogatary pull back that SonicYouth relies Upon. Try Harder CUNT.

Coca Fola and Dostoyevsky Army
Flashheart

« Reply #40 on: Friday, January 11, 2013, 13:37:20 »

Bezzie mates?
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #41 on: Friday, January 11, 2013, 13:41:22 »

You are seriously rankling with me, I don't like the cut of your jib. Totally artificial. Bring back Norway Red, a true legend, because at least he didn't have that facetious, cheap and easy, derogatary pull back that SonicYouth relies Upon. Try Harder CUNT.

You're a fucking cunt. I don't mean this in a friendly, jovial way either. Just shut the fuck up.
Coca Fola

« Reply #42 on: Friday, January 11, 2013, 13:44:13 »

Bezzie mates?
Dancing
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Friday, January 11, 2013, 13:49:20 »

Thanks for that, most offended.

Xx
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Friday, January 11, 2013, 13:50:15 »

I'd say plenty of Reading fans suffered psychological damage when they left Elm Park

Haha. Reading are a prime example of what can be achieved with a shiny new stadium. When i first moved here they were averaging about 3,500. There's a few more now. For my sins i have mates who are season ticket holders. Do they love to reminisce about the shit tip that was Elm Park? - yes of course they do (it was their shit tip)! Would they move back if they could? - not a chance!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: