Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 ... 25   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon v Walsall......Matchday Thread.  (Read 35424 times)
Panda Paws

« Reply #240 on: Saturday, March 5, 2011, 18:11:21 »

Do I detect the Hart out campaign starting tonight then?

Obviously not, just questionning a couple of things he did/will continue to do.

We all know he's very negative by nature and I didn't understand nor agree with the sub? Just because it's his first game doesn't mean we can't talk about his decisions surely.
« Last Edit: Saturday, March 5, 2011, 18:13:03 by Panda Paws » Logged
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #241 on: Saturday, March 5, 2011, 18:11:22 »

ooooh and if you are handing out free tickets and expecting a bumper crowd open some more fucking turnstyles!
Processed Beats

I drop beats from this processed meat.

Ignore
« Reply #242 on: Saturday, March 5, 2011, 18:14:23 »

Improved performance, but a completely underwhelming result.
woolster

« Reply #243 on: Saturday, March 5, 2011, 18:15:11 »

Just back....first of all the negatives,why wait untill 75 mins to play to up front.....playing to deep as usual.
Not a great performance but feel Rose played really well,like Grella as well.
Thaught the crowd on Obika's back was shocking,,,working on scraps he is used to ball to feet not ball thirty yards in front of him.
Defence played well and Douglas was superb.............just nought at front.

Two loan players up front....story in itself really.

Another note..............Why bother with a food bar if at half time there is no pies,no rolls for burgers  no fuck all...................not even any red sauce........paid £3.60p for a hot dog............and no fucking red sauce Sad Sad

Fact is in a lot of ways the club has gone backward since last year..................10,400 fans there today and a lot wont go back.
Good effort from the players today....but again i leave feeling cold,pissed off frustrated..............now where is that red sauce Cheesy
you mean red winee Yes
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #244 on: Saturday, March 5, 2011, 18:16:54 »

you mean red winee Yes

Woolster...i am pouring as i type.
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #245 on: Saturday, March 5, 2011, 18:17:44 »

Well, any glimmer of hope I had after Wilson's departure has well and truly evaporated today.  To be honest he may as well still have been in the dugout today, because I don't think Alex Ferguson could keep us in League 1, let alone Paul Hart.

Walsall were playing for a point from the outset and the 4-5-1 formation handed it to them on a plate.  We're fighting relegation ffs and need to score goals, so that formation is abolsutely no use whatsoever.  Yes, we looked steady at the back, but let's be honest, we weren't exactly put under any great pressure.  

I was impressed with Grella who worked hard throughout, but the lack of support made his job impossible.  

The game only really changed when we went 4-4-2 when Obika was brought on and suddenly there was some urgency about us.  Until that point we were playing so deep, it was painful to watch.  Unfortunately I don't think Obika is the man for the cause, I have a feeling he's going to join the ever increasing list of shite strikers we've had at the County Ground
over the last year or two.  

I know it's been said a thousand times, but the failure to replace Paynter and then Austin is what will see us in League 2 next season.

At least I'm going out tonight, so can drown my sorrows properly  Smiley

BANGKOK RED

« Reply #246 on: Saturday, March 5, 2011, 18:18:18 »

Sounded to me like we played very well at times.

Vic Morgan sounded very excited on occasion..........

Oh!
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #247 on: Saturday, March 5, 2011, 18:19:06 »

Argh.

That is all.
woolster

« Reply #248 on: Saturday, March 5, 2011, 18:19:40 »

Woolster...i am pouring as i type.
Cheesy
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #249 on: Saturday, March 5, 2011, 18:20:09 »

Sounded to me like we played very well at times.

Vic Morgan sounded very excited on occasion..........

Oh!

I'm getting really fed up of hearing that.  Over a quarter of the season has now passed since our last win, and we seem to have 'played well' in just about every game.
grubby

Ignore
« Reply #250 on: Saturday, March 5, 2011, 18:20:31 »

Obika is a lazy twat.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #251 on: Saturday, March 5, 2011, 18:21:48 »

Obviously not, just questionning a couple of things he did/will continue to do.

We all know he's very negative by nature and I didn't understand nor agree with the sub? Just because it's his first game doesn't mean we can't talk about his decisions surely.

Course not....as you say Hart is negative by instinct, not much use at home, but if he can get us a clean sheet on Tuesday in an away game, he'll be doing good, only 1 in the league this year.

I worry that he'll be around next season having taken us down, but managing to avoid the blame.
Panda Paws

« Reply #252 on: Saturday, March 5, 2011, 18:22:39 »

I worry that he'll be around next season having taken us down, but managing to avoid the blame.

That is a real concern and one that I would hope the board will not fall for.
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #253 on: Saturday, March 5, 2011, 18:23:35 »

I'm getting really fed up of hearing that.  Over a quarter of the season has now passed since our last win, and we seem to have 'played well' in just about every game.

Do we really need a smilie to point out irony/sarcasm/facetiousness?

Fuck me, it's like a forum full of yanks today.

wacko

« Reply #254 on: Saturday, March 5, 2011, 18:25:07 »

Well it became no secret after the first 5 minutes that Walsall had come to park the bus and we played into there hands so well, Now that Grella got man of the match and to be honest I am surprised any one did ! The guy in front of me said he held the ball up really well ! That he did but it was mostly in Midfield leaving us no one to score or even have an attempt on goal now was it just me or did anyone else notice that Grella can not pass the ball as i swear i witnessed him pass it to the opposition more than once. How gutted i am that Rose's effort come off the bar at the end now that would have made my day had that went in, yet it never and I'm going to drown my sorrows yet again tonight.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 ... 25   Go Up
Print
Jump to: