Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Posh (A)  (Read 18254 times)
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Monday, July 29, 2013, 10:25:20 »

That's a tricky question...there is a lure in the first game for a while, but it's not exactly the most attractive fixture...the general mood amongst Town fans I meet out and about seems to be one of confusion mixed with resignation...so I'll go for 400.

Hmm.  I think you're underestimating that quite considerably.  Peterborough is actually quite a decent away day, and there will be plenty wanting their football fix after three months of boredom (mildly alleviated for some by the cricket).  And as has been pointed out by quite a few on here, a lot of people simply don't care about the politics/off field matters anyway.  Won't be far off 1,000, I'd say.  Let's see who's closer!
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #61 on: Monday, July 29, 2013, 10:26:25 »

Hmm.  I think you're underestimating that quite considerably.  Peterborough is actually quite a decent away day, and there will be plenty wanting their football fix after three months of boredom (mildly alleviated for some by the cricket).  Won't be far off 1,000, I'd say.  Let's see who's closer!
Me with my 800! Wink

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Monday, July 29, 2013, 10:31:27 »

Hmm.  I think you're underestimating that quite considerably.  Peterborough is actually quite a decent away day, and there will be plenty wanting their football fix after three months of boredom (mildly alleviated for some by the cricket).  And as has been pointed out by quite a few on here, a lot of people simply don't care about the politics/off field matters anyway.  Won't be far off 1,000, I'd say.  Let's see who's closer!

Don't forget though previously that Posh had the terrace and cheaper tickets. Its now £25 for seats along the side stands so may put some off. I'll go 600.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Monday, July 29, 2013, 19:04:32 »

http://www.theposh.com/tickets/ticket-prices/

Anyone have any idea why we're listed as Category A while Bristol City are in Category B? Some of the teams in either make no sense.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Monday, July 29, 2013, 19:07:35 »

Anyone have any idea why we're listed as Category A while Bristol City are in Category B? Some of the teams in either make no sense.

First game of season = higher demand.

Plus we are better, obviously.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #65 on: Monday, July 29, 2013, 19:08:15 »

Because our A team don't have a game and their fans might want to watch the development squad
DarloSTFC84

Twittah.. @DarloJAG84

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: Monday, July 29, 2013, 21:39:04 »

About 1/2 dozen. The rest will be there to bitch and moan! :-)

Yes Cheesy

Roaming the land while you sleep..
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: