Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 ... 61   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: January transfer window thread  (Read 128699 times)
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #390 on: Thursday, December 29, 2011, 13:14:29 »

I heard a month ago that Wycombe can send Benyon back in Jan...and that's what they're going to do. Apparently his attitude at Wycombe has been a disgrace...so I wouldn't think Di Canio will want him either.

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #391 on: Thursday, December 29, 2011, 13:15:40 »

I thought he was injured?

Things get better but they never get good
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #392 on: Thursday, December 29, 2011, 13:26:04 »

Benyon can do one. He wanted out a mere handful of months after signing, as welcome here as Leon Clarke as far as I'm concerned.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #393 on: Thursday, December 29, 2011, 13:35:55 »

Benyon can do one. He wanted out a mere handful of months after signing, as welcome here as Leon Clarke as far as I'm concerned.

My thoughts exactly !!

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #394 on: Thursday, December 29, 2011, 14:06:26 »

Benyon and Clarke could have been a 50 goal partnership for us. Come the end of the season they could turn out to be the difference between us getting promoted and having another season in League 2. It's fine saying they've got a bad attitude but I'd say it's part of PDC's job to turn those players round, rather than just telling them to do one.
DRS

« Reply #395 on: Thursday, December 29, 2011, 14:12:50 »

Benyon said he wanted out and made that clear and so did Clarke.Fuck em Jonny
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #396 on: Thursday, December 29, 2011, 14:19:49 »

Maybe so but taking the morale high ground doesn't give us the goals we need on the pitch does it?

The club is the only one that is going to suffer long term, the players still get paid every month.
corner

Ignore
« Reply #397 on: Thursday, December 29, 2011, 14:29:16 »

Whos been on the transfer rumours site?  Drs i think not?
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #398 on: Thursday, December 29, 2011, 14:52:05 »

What kind of thick cunt signs for a team that was nailed on for relegation and then complains about it when it happens
nochee

« Reply #399 on: Thursday, December 29, 2011, 14:53:38 »

What kind of thick cunt signs for a team that was nailed on for relegation and then complains about it when it happens

Cheesy
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #400 on: Thursday, December 29, 2011, 14:55:07 »

you forgot the bit about being a completely useless cunt who if they could score goals may have given us a better chance of survival.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #401 on: Thursday, December 29, 2011, 14:57:52 »

Ha yeah that too. Can't expect too much from these footballers can we.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #402 on: Thursday, December 29, 2011, 15:03:33 »

Maybe so but taking the morale high ground doesn't give us the goals we need on the pitch does it?

The club is the only one that is going to suffer long term, the players still get paid every month.

Well we've done alright without both of them haven't we? Why do we need them back? Both are probably on decent wages so by getting rid of both we'll free up plenty of scope to sign another striker or 2. Hardly an issue really.
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #403 on: Thursday, December 29, 2011, 15:15:11 »

Simple question, if they come back with a shit attitude and stroll around the cliub making no effort in training & just pick up their money, what do you do then.  Put them in the team because you are paying them, what does that do to the morale of the rest of the squad.

Not saying that they would, but surely then the likes of Flint, Caddis, Ferry & McCormack could simply take it easy in training & not put in 100% effort. Knowing that they are going to get picked & paid just like the other two cunts.

For me, it's no use having anyone in the squad who doesn't want to play for the club/manager. That's where we were last season, and look what happened.
DRS

« Reply #404 on: Thursday, December 29, 2011, 15:19:49 »

Whos been on the transfer rumours site?  Drs i think not?
Huh?
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 ... 61   Go Up
Print
Jump to: