Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Brezovan - Is it just me who...  (Read 3587 times)
STFC_Gazzza

« Reply #15 on: Sunday, August 12, 2007, 20:15:15 »

Quote from: "sonic youth"
Quote from: "suttonred"
Agree love Brez, but PS is superb, cant believe he was non league until last year

i think the taste of non-league football and the possibility of facing unemployment has given that man an insatiable desire for success and he knows he owes town a lot for giving him another chance.

fantastic example to young professionals.

Very true, he has slummed it 9-5 and doesn't want to go back. I have a lot of time for Phil you can tell he would die for the shirt.
sonic youth

« Reply #16 on: Sunday, August 12, 2007, 20:16:00 »

i've never met him or said so much more than hello to him but that's the impression i get.

perhaps i'm totally wrong.
STFC_Gazzza

« Reply #17 on: Sunday, August 12, 2007, 20:19:51 »

Quote from: "sonic youth"
i've never met him or said so much more than hello to him but that's the impression i get.

perhaps i'm totally wrong.

I met him and I know its pathetic and all that but he won the Vital Swindon Town player of the year vote and he had the decency to send me this through MYSPACE. You can tell what it means to him.

hi gazza, thank you for letting me know about the award, it really does mean alot when fans put in the vote, this season really has been a dream for me, and i dont think it can get any better but then things like this make it all the sweeter, thanks again and here's to promotion
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Sunday, August 12, 2007, 20:38:38 »

Simple....

ENGLANDS NUMBER 1, ENGLAND ENGLAND NUMBER 1

DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Sunday, August 12, 2007, 20:43:21 »

Gaz in name drop shocker  Shocked  Wink
STFC_Gazzza

« Reply #20 on: Sunday, August 12, 2007, 20:49:40 »

Quote from: "DV"
Gaz in name drop shocker  Shocked  Wink

Did you know....?  Wink
red macca

« Reply #21 on: Monday, August 13, 2007, 08:32:13 »

I think brez will be gone by january at the latest.I dont think that is why he is playing tuesday though gaz, he will be cup tied so that will put a few people off Cheesy
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Monday, August 13, 2007, 08:39:48 »

Thought it was a nice touch the appreciation PS gave to the fans Saturday, applauding them and acknowledging the chants.  

I haven't seen him much as haven't been here but from Saturdays display he deserves all the praise he gets.  Seems to have a good attitude as well.
glos_robin

« Reply #23 on: Monday, August 13, 2007, 09:09:40 »

Brez is still the keeper with the most potential though (mainly with his extra height) so wouldn't suprise me to see a Prem or Championship club take a risk with him if he proves he's over the injury.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Monday, August 13, 2007, 10:41:51 »

Brez looked more than a little pissed off during the warm up on Saturday, which is to be expected I suppose.

I rate him very highly, but if he's our most saleable asset, then he'll go.

If the money we get for him is invested in the squad I won't be complaining....

It's All Good..............
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #25 on: Monday, August 13, 2007, 10:55:47 »

Quote from: "STFCLady"
Thought it was a nice touch the appreciation PS gave to the fans Saturday, applauding them and acknowledging the chants.  

I haven't seen him much as haven't been here but from Saturdays display he deserves all the praise he gets.  Seems to have a good attitude as well.

He makes sure he does that after every game.
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Monday, August 13, 2007, 12:37:49 »

Quote from: "STFC_Gazzza"
Quote from: "OOH!  SHAUN TAYLOR"
Yep, no club in this league would be able to hold onto two keepers of that calibre.

And to be fair, I think most would be looking to cash in sooner rather than later.

I agree, I think Brez will go. I just think that Sturrock may have been inviting scouts down by saying he was playing. I am probably wrong but.... I dont think Sturrock ever gives away his teams... and he know steams were interested in him, Seems to me he was inviting scouts to see how he has recovered from his injury and to make a bid if he does well. Probably read it wrong though.

If scouts had wanted to see if he was over his injury then they would have watched him pre-season.

Sturrock is probably just being fair to both keepers by giving Brez the Cup game to get a bit of competetive action, if he is outstanding he may dislodge Smith for Sat who knows.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Monday, August 13, 2007, 12:46:05 »

Quote from: "herthab"
Brez looked more than a little pissed off during the warm up on Saturday, which is to be expected I suppose.

I fail to see how Brez is our most saleable asset?

He hasnt played since last October with a broken arm....

So I fail to see why scouts would be flocking to watch someone who hasnt played in ages.

If I had a choice over with Swindon keeper to take a look at, I'd take a look at the one who is the number 1, was the number 1 for most of last season and featured in the top 3 for the fans player of the year and gets heaps of praise every week!

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Monday, August 13, 2007, 12:58:04 »

Quote from: "DV"
Quote from: "herthab"

I fail to see how Brez is our most saleable asset?

He hasnt played since last October with a broken arm....

So I fail to see why scouts would be flocking to watch someone who hasnt played in ages.

If I had a choice over with Swindon keeper to take a look at, I'd take a look at the one who is the number 1, was the number 1 for most of last season and featured in the top 3 for the fans player of the year and gets heaps of praise every week!

because potentially he is far better than any other player we have.
that was obvious after the few games in which he played last season.
Scot Munroe

« Reply #29 on: Monday, August 13, 2007, 13:36:49 »

i actually saw him down the new inn yesterday enjoying a quite j20 watching the chelsea game.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: