Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Mourinho  (Read 7997 times)
Sussex

« Reply #45 on: Thursday, September 20, 2007, 14:11:56 »

Shocked  I'm sure he'll get over it..

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/chelsea/7004780.stm
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Thursday, September 20, 2007, 14:22:55 »

I bet he will end up at Bayern at the end of the season, unless part of the severance deal is that he cannot get another job until the contract would have run out

I come from a land down-under
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Thursday, September 20, 2007, 14:25:54 »

Chelsea have confirmed that Mourinho's backroom staff have also left the club, including assistant managers Baltemar Brito and Rui Faria.

Head opposition scout Andre Villas and goalkeeping coach Silvino Louro have also departed Stamford Bridge.

Just goes to show that this does a lot.  manager goes, backroom staff go.  I wonder who they'll get into to replace them.
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Thursday, September 20, 2007, 14:36:59 »

England should really try and get Mourinho to replace Steve McClaren now, McClaren is inevitably going to be sacked sooner or later anyway so why wait until euro 2008 has finished.

Wouldn't be surprised if he ends up at Real Madrid next time they have one of their twice yearly manager changes.
neville w

« Reply #49 on: Thursday, September 20, 2007, 15:18:56 »

Quote from: "Batch"
Quote from: "pumbaa"
Quote from: "janaage"
Quote from: "pumbaa"
Mourinho to Spurs. You heard it here first.

No I didn't I heard that this morning on SSN.  Some bloke text in saying that.

I posted that last night numb nuts. That tache must be affecting your power of thought  

Yes but he heard it on Sky sports before reading that, so he still didn't hear it here first Wink

***PEDANT ALERT***Technically speaking he didn't 'hear' it  here at all  ***PEDANT ALERT***
neville w

« Reply #50 on: Thursday, September 20, 2007, 15:21:57 »

Quote from: "Batch"
I'd love it if it all goes pear shaped at Chelsea and they return to the mid table and relegation times of the 80's.

Reading some of the comments on the Chelsea rivals site last night so would some of them.

"enjoyed time in the sun.....can we have our Chelsea back now..".

Football fans eh?!

I believe they're trying to sign Hubris, a Greek, on loan for the rest of the season
land_of_bo

« Reply #51 on: Thursday, September 20, 2007, 15:57:31 »

If he was reportedly on 5.2mil a year and had 3 years of his contract left, why would his severance package be 25mil ?
Northern Red

« Reply #52 on: Thursday, September 20, 2007, 15:57:42 »

I'd love it if it all goes pear shaped at Chelsea and they return to the mid table and relegation times of the 80's.

And cue Bates selling Leeds, buying Chelsea and installing Wise as the manager.

I wonder what odds I'd get on that happening within 5 years....
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Thursday, September 20, 2007, 16:03:07 »

Quote from: "Lumps"
Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"
Just goes to show, that a decent manager can't work, when owners and sporting directors are sticking their noses in.

Could the delay inthe meeting with Sturrock over clarity, be because of haggling over buying out Sturrock's contract?

The Sheff Wed job would suit all parties, got to be coming up soon.

There is NO FUCKING WAY that Lugs will go back to the Wendies as long as Dave Allen's in charge up here. Allen sacked him at this stage of last season having given him minimal support in the transfer market during the summer; at a time when half his bloody squad was out injured and he was unable to field a sinlge forward player, and he was still picking up points.

He shot his mouth off about needing someone with the experience to take the team forward and upward and promptly appointed Brian bloody Laws, who's been given money to spend, has a fit squad and not one single point.

I wouldn't bet on it.....Sturrock has a clause in his contract that if Wendies come knocking his 18 month lock in, is null and void.  This would suit the whoever might be the Board at STFC, no need to pay up, before installing their yes man.

Allen could save some face, by getting back a man popular with the fans to stay up this season....Sturrock could get out of teh impossible job that he currently finds at STFC, and probabaly negotiate an improved deal.

Whoever might be the Board could claim it wasn't them that drove Sturrock out, he wanted to go...see contract.

Everybody is happy...especially Rufus, when installed as yes man.
STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Thursday, September 20, 2007, 16:37:16 »

Quote from: "Sussex"
Chelsea release new aftershave..

You go Boss.

(sorry)  :|

If I'd have told you that joke you would have told me it was fucking awful  :roll:
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Thursday, September 20, 2007, 17:13:26 »

Quote from: "Ben Wah Balls"
England should really try and get Mourinho to replace Steve McClaren now, McClaren is inevitably going to be sacked sooner or later anyway so why wait until euro 2008 has finished.

Wouldn't be surprised if he ends up at Real Madrid next time they have one of their twice yearly manager changes.

he'll be doing something with portugal fa.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Sussex

« Reply #56 on: Thursday, September 20, 2007, 17:15:35 »

The way SSN are going on about it, you'd think he'd fucking died!
STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Thursday, September 20, 2007, 17:16:38 »

Maybe your joke will kill him
Rich Pullen

« Reply #58 on: Thursday, September 20, 2007, 17:43:53 »

Just goes to show, that a decent manager can't work, when owners and sporting directors are sticking their noses in.

Could the delay inthe meeting with Sturrock over clarity, be because of haggling over buying out Sturrock's contract?

There is NO FUCKING WAY that Lugs will go back to the Wendies as long as Dave Allen's in charge up here. Allen sacked him at this stage of last season having given him minimal support in the transfer market during the summer; at a time when half his bloody squad was out injured and he was unable to field a sinlge forward player, and he was still picking up points.

He shot his mouth off about needing someone with the experience to take the team forward and upward and promptly appointed Brian bloody Laws, who's been given money to spend, has a fit squad and not one single point.

I wouldn't bet on it.....Sturrock has a clause in his contract that if Wendies come knocking his 18 month lock in, is null and void.  This would suit the whoever might be the Board at STFC, no need to pay up, before installing their yes man.

Allen could save some face, by getting back a man popular with the fans to stay up this season....Sturrock could get out of teh impossible job that he currently finds at STFC, and probabaly negotiate an improved deal.

Whoever might be the Board could claim it wasn't them that drove Sturrock out, he wanted to go...see contract.

Reg, do you suffer hypertension by any chance!?! Wink

If that clause is accurate - then I would imagine it would be on the basis that Allen had left the club. I cannot see Sturrock playing happy-families with the guy.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #59 on: Thursday, September 20, 2007, 17:44:28 »

Reg, do you suffer hypertension by any chance!?! Wink

If that clause is accurate - then I would imagine it would be on the basis that Allen had left the club. I cannot see Sturrock playing happy-families with the guy.

A return to Plymouth however....
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to: