Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 ... 21   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town v Macclesfield Town FA Cup Rd 1 Official Matchday Thread  (Read 37578 times)
kerry red

« Reply #210 on: Saturday, November 3, 2012, 20:32:14 »

Is it just me that doesn't give a fuck we're out of the cup?

All this analyzing is a load of old bollocks.

Home form at the moment is a bit worrying, but hey, we're all but in the playoff positions.

Get down the pub FFS
stfcinbmth

« Reply #211 on: Saturday, November 3, 2012, 20:32:16 »

if we play like we did against Stevenage and second half against Villa then we will probably win the league.  

They have already proved today and in the league in general that they can't sustain those type of performances. They can only raise their game in the bigger type of game, I suspect they might win on Tuesday
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #212 on: Saturday, November 3, 2012, 20:32:40 »

[url width=400 height=225]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/marchtrpt4bhs/GIFs/panic.gif[/url]
stfcinbmth

« Reply #213 on: Saturday, November 3, 2012, 20:35:03 »

Probably, a decent run would have meant we would have got out of the embargo, just for starters
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #214 on: Saturday, November 3, 2012, 20:36:28 »

They have already proved today and in the league in general that they can't sustain those type of performances. They can only raise their game in the bigger type of game, I suspect they might win on Tuesday

Ahhh because no team has ever won the league after being 6th at the start of November?! I told your Supermario was mad!
kerry red

« Reply #215 on: Saturday, November 3, 2012, 20:37:05 »

Embargo, me arse.
left back

Ignore
« Reply #216 on: Saturday, November 3, 2012, 20:38:52 »

All this analyzing is a load of old bollocks.

Home form at the moment is a bit worrying, but hey, we're all but in the playoff positions.

Get down the pub FFS
i actually found it funny how crap we were today! own goal summed up our day really. and its a 3 hour round trip to home games for me.
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #217 on: Saturday, November 3, 2012, 20:40:54 »

Right.  Here we go.  Shit nothing game until the goal.  Very good it was too though no one was closing it down.  First half TAH was shit.  Defensive midfielder he may be at a push, but he misplaced every pass.  He got his boot in well often but then just passed the ball nowhere.  Turning circle and pace of an oil tanker.

Rooney was also really shit.  He was pushed off the ball really easily which he really shouldn't be against a conference team.

We had chances but just couldn't finish for toffee.

The sending off was questionable and the ref was against us for the rest of the game.  Flint got the ball.  A little later their little play maker type fella caught TAH late, foot way off the ground and somehow that was a yellow.  And a yellow for one of ours complaining.

Anyway, whatever.  We've upset enough teams during the PDC era in cup comps, at some point it was going to happen to us.  

Lets see a reaction on Tuesday and take away Wilsons unbeaten record.

Never knowingly overstated.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #218 on: Saturday, November 3, 2012, 20:43:41 »

Was this the first time we've played against a team with 3 players with double barrelled surnames?
I'm a bit dissapointed we're out but I'm pretty pissed with the way the majority of players did not appear to give a flying fuck.
stfcinbmth

« Reply #219 on: Saturday, November 3, 2012, 20:44:45 »

Ahhh because no team has ever won the league after being 6th at the start of November?! I told your Supermario was mad!

Paint it how you like
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #220 on: Saturday, November 3, 2012, 20:47:15 »

We may as well pack up now then.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Shaw Rosso

Ignore
« Reply #221 on: Saturday, November 3, 2012, 20:57:35 »

Was this the first time we've played against a team with 3 players with double barrelled surnames?

Yes, i did have a look and it would appear so.

Just out of curiosity, does anyone want to own up to being part of the 4 pissheads who made complete arses of themselves for the entire 90 mins in the Town End today? Row M, in the 50's I would guess. Absolute tools.
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #222 on: Saturday, November 3, 2012, 21:03:10 »

Paolo mentioned about flint tackling from behind, haven't seen it again yet but it didn't look like a tackle from behind to me? Thought it was a bit or a cruncher but not even sure about a foul. If Flint dont commit to those sort of tackles whats the point. John Paul Kissock their 19 was a busy little player but if Flints was a red his was too. I also wonder if Paolo wants the players fined for today will he take a reduction in his wages too because he had his part to play. Troy struggled with playing in the middle but is a player who would play anywhere if asked so not going to be to hard on him. We normally get a pretty good reaction after days like that so here's hoping.
supermarioTV
"about as funny as AIDS"

Forum Heavyweight

Ignore
« Reply #223 on: Saturday, November 3, 2012, 21:04:49 »

Feel like I have but no option to overreact to certain posters overreacting to my post saying that people should not overreact, it's just totally OTT imo.
left back

Ignore
« Reply #224 on: Saturday, November 3, 2012, 21:19:15 »

Right.  Here we go.  Shit nothing game until the goal.  Very good it was too though no one was closing it down.  First half TAH was shit.  Defensive midfielder he may be at a push, but he misplaced every pass.  He got his boot in well often but then just passed the ball nowhere.  Turning circle and pace of an oil tanker.

Rooney was also really shit.  He was pushed off the ball really easily which he really shouldn't be against a conference team.

We had chances but just couldn't finish for toffee.

The sending off was questionable and the ref was against us for the rest of the game.  Flint got the ball.  A little later their little play maker type fella caught TAH late, foot way off the ground and somehow that was a yellow.  And a yellow for one of ours complaining.

there lad had the sense/guile to stay down and make a meal of it, TAH got straight back up, which considering he looked like a drunk sunday league player was a shock

Anyway, whatever.  We've upset enough teams during the PDC era in cup comps, at some point it was going to happen to us. 

Lets see a reaction on Tuesday and take away Wilsons unbeaten record.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 ... 21   Go Up
Print
Jump to: